I Got You

The Best of Me

After a few hours of impatiently waiting. Mrs Min cannot stand waiting for his son. She quickly went out to go to Jihyo's house to check if his son now calm and ready to talk to again.

She thought that when Yoongi run outside, he surely went straight to his best friend house.

Because Yoongi's mom is aware of how close the two are, because eversince they are a little kids. Jihyo would always tail his Yoongi hyung and play with him.

She didnt mean to get angry at him and act that way but her emotion ate her.

She really wanted the best future for his son thats why she is acting like that. She doesnt want Yoongi to grow up and have a miserable life.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr and Mrs Park. Im so sorry for the night late commotion. Can you please tell Yoongi to go home now" She said giving them a small smile.

Jihyo's mom didnt understand what she said but Jihyo immediately appear at the front door.

She rush to talk to Mrs. Min and ask what happen to Yoongi.

"Oh Jihyo dear. Can you please tell Yoongi to go home now. Im really sorry if he suddenly go to your house this late" She said trying to compose herself.

Jihyo mom and dad look at her with a very confused face. 

"Yoongi did not go here" Jihyo mom said that suprise Mrs. Min and got worried to his son.

"Ohmygosh I thought he went here so i wait for atleast 2-3 hours before going here because i thought he need some time to calm down" She said almost sobbing. Jihyo Mom quickly went to her and caress her back.

"I think i know where he is" Jihyo said and she quicjly wenr inside her room to get a jacket because she is only wearing her sleepwear which is a worn out shirt and shorts.

"Are you sure?" Her dad ask who look very worried. Jihyi nodded at him.

"Wait up" Her dad said and he also went in to get her cellphone and wallet.

"Call me if anything happen. Go home immediately. Okey?" He said and Jihyo went out to the dark street.

Its around 9 pm right now.

She quickly go to the convenient store near them but he is not there.

Then she look around the street.

She next go to the park that is near the store where they usually sit while eating but he is not also there.

"Maybe he is at his best friend house? But i dont know where Ace hyung house" She mumble to herself.

And to her bad luck, she also doesnt have his number. 

Jihyo take a seat first at the bench in the park to check her contact numbers.

But a unexpected call come and it was a unknown number.

She quickly answer it thinking it was him.

"Yoongi Oppa??" She asked hoping it was him but the voice is different but she recognize it.

"Jihyossi? This is your number right?" 

"Hyung are you with Yoongi Oppa right now? She ask.

"Yes i am. It was so unexpected and he a bit drunk but i think he will sober up now" 

"Drunk ohmygosh?? may i know where you live? I go there to fetch him. His mother is looking for him" She replied.

"No. no. no. Yoongi will beat my if he found out that i let you travel that far this late night and it was dangerous Jihyossi. I will just drop him to his house right now hold up" 

"Yah Yoongi let's go now. Can you stand up now?" 

"No Hyung! His mother cannot know that he got drunk. Just drop him at the park near our place" She said and he ended the call because they are going here now.

She think of buying him a coffee to help him sober up because his mother cannot know that Yoongi has been drinking underage, that might cause another flame to the fire that just happen earlier.

She stand up, went to the store and bought him a hot coffee since that is only thing she can afford right now. She is out of budget at the moment.

She patiently wait for them in the bench then she notices a two figure of guys walking to her direction.

"Oppa!!" She said loudly and Ace wave his hand to her. 

Then Ace help Yoongi to sit on the bench next to Jihyo who is holding a cup of hot coffee.

"Thank you so much hyung" She said to him and he shook his head.

"Do you know what happen to him?" He curiously ask her and she quickly shook her head.

"No but i think he had an agruement with his mom thats why he run away" She said while brushing Yoongi's bangs who is leaning to her shoulder. He look very sleepy right now.

"Oh i see. I got shock because i suddenly receive a call from our chingu. Do you remember the chingu we share that are inviting him? Those are the guys who call me" He explain to Jihyo who is busy taking care of him but also listening to him.

"They said that Yoongi visit them suddenly and drink with them. They said he look like he cried because his eyes are puffy but he did not share anything so i assume that you two have a problem or something like that. Then they ask me to fetch me since its getting late" He said then he look at the time. 

He explain to Jihyo that he need to go home or lese his mom will scold him.

He even ask if it is okey to leave them there or he will them up to there house but Jihyo refuse that she will wait Yoongi to finally sober up first before heading home.

"Thank you so much hyung!! Take care" She said waving at him who is now walking away. 

"You too Jihyossi" Then he turn left and dissapear.

The two are now the one in the park, its not that dark since the park is filled with Light from the lamp post around it.

She stared at Yoongi who is peacefully tsleeping at her shoulder.

"You cute hard headed boy" She mumbled, she cant help but smile while touching his face. He really is handsome even tho is snob and cold.

After almost half an hour Yoongi move and scratch his face. He slowly open his eyes and to his suprise he saw Jihyo face staring at him.

"Oppa finally youre awake" She said and she kinda help him sit properly at take him away from her shoulder.

"Hmmm" He mumble. She gave him the coffee who is not that hot anymore. 

"Drink this oppa to help you to sober up a bit" She help Yoongi to drink the coffee. Yoongi is starting at her action quietly.

After a few minutes of no talking, Jihyo finally speak up.

"Are you okey now Oppa?" She ask while looking at him.

"Thank you for being patient with me Jihyo" He directly said to her since he is a straight forward guy.

"Your mom went to my house asking for you. I kind of hear you agruing with your mom, is it because she find out about you joining the competition?" She asked, its true that she know those things since Yoongi share that to her.

"She did. She is trying to stop me and throw my notebook in the trashcan. I lost my that time so i can help but go out" He said while looking at her reaction.

She very desolate now while listening to him. She cant help but gave him a sudden tight hug.

Yoongi got shock especially his heart. He felt very down right now but his heart felt different.

"Dont worry oppa. No matter what happen i will always be on your side and support you" She said a bit quiet that her usual voice.

Upon hearing that Yoongi felt like a warm embrace was wrap around his heart, a tears fall from his set of sparkling orbs.

"Stop worrying now. Everything will be fine soon just try to convince your mom again, maybe she will understand you someday" She said then she reach for Yoongi's hands and intertwin their fingers together.

Yoongi look at them and Smile even though he is sobbing very quietly but Jihyo is aware of that.

"I got you Min Yoongi" she whisper to him which trigger Yoongi. He slowly let go of her and look straight into her eyes.

Since the are very close at her each other you can hear the loud beating of their hearts.

Jihyo felt very nervous now and Yoongi but he kept on looking at her lips, then he press his lips to hers.

Jihyo close her eyes and feel Yoongi lips. She tightly hold his hands which make Yoongi press his lips harder to hers.

After that Jihyo let go from the kiss and stood up but their hands are still intertwined to each other.

"Lets go home now" She said blushing so hard but she didnt look at Yoongi. Who is awwee by the moment. 

He just nooded while looking at her back and they began to walk home.

-

Morning finally come and Yoongi was never this excited to see Jihyo in the morning.

Last night after he went home, he did not speak to her mother. He lay in bed and kept on thinking about the kiss.

He unconciously touch his lips and smile like an idiot.

He is now waiting infront of her house and there Jihyo could not look at him in the eyes.

He tried his best to fix his poker face expression.

"Good morning oppa" Jihyo mumble and kept on looking at the ground, she even put a distance between them.

She just so embarrssed to look at him since they just freaking kiss last night. 

So Yoongi is the one who walk closer to her, he did not say anything but he when are a bit far from home he suddenly reach for her hand which shock Jihyo.

Yoongi intertwin their hands and walk like nothing.

fast forward.

-

After attending school the two are now heading home together, since Jihyo's friends turn to different direction to them Yoongi again took his courage to hold hands again.

Jihyo accept his hands and walk with a smile in their faces.

She still feel embarrassed so she doesnt look at him nor talk to him. 

"Jihyo come to my room later, i will show you the new lyrics i wrote" He said because he is not used to her being quiet.

Jihyo got nervous because they will be alone again she thought. She is not used to this. Her heart cant stop beating so fast.

She just nodded to him and couldnt speak.

As she reach her home, she quickly change to her usual clothes but this time she check herself first in the mirror. She reapplied a liptint to her lips, brush her hair and spray a bit perfume.

She wasnt like this before. Before she just change and went straight to his room.

Then go to Yoongi room, his mom is not here right since she probably go to work.

When she is inside, she Yoongi laying in his bed with the notebook and pen to his chest.

She clear to let him know that she is there now and she take a seat at the ground. Which is again unusual because before she is already laying next to him in his bed.

Yoongi didnt her at first since he is waiting for her to sit next to him but she did not.

So he get up and sit next to her. He show his notebook to her and let her read the lyrics.

They somehow start a conversation about the lyrics he wrote that makes Jihyo's a bit comfortable again.

But Yoongi cant help himself but kept on looking at her lips. He cant stop thinking about it. He just want to kiss her again.

"Maybe you should try using third person p-"Jihyo trying explain but he quickly get his face super close to hers.

She stop talking and close her eyes again expecting it was another kiss.

And she is absolutely right Yoongi press his lips again to hers, this type it is slow and a very long kiss. It was still a peck but a long one.

When Jihyo open her eyes, she saw that he is still looking at her lips so she took a deep breath and kiss him again.

Since yoongi got shock his mouth is a bit open so the kiss get a bit wilder and longer.

While kissing they now starting to learn that they can use their tongues while kissing and they did.

The kiss become a make out one until Jihyo let go because she is out of breath. 

She hide her face to his shirt and Yoongi hug her.

"I like you ao much Jihyo..." He confessed to her still hugging her.

"I like you too Oppa" She answer him.