Downpour

The Best of Me

Jihyo went straight to his condo. As the taxi driver left her in the parking lot. She simply look around to check for a car similar to her boyfriend expensive car.

After a few minutes of walking around. Luckily no ones around. Only the cctv camera. She is not bothered about since she was only going to check if it was the same plate number.

Luckily, she finally found the same car. Her heart was pounding. 

She check her cp photos and plate number there was NCT 1267.

Jihyo then walk slower and her heart stop when the plate number of his boyfriend car was NCT 1267.

Her breathing was fast and painful. Her lips are trembling. She needs to confirm it to him. Maybe he only fetch his girl friend. 

Jihyo shake her head and tried to smile. "Its okey Jihyo-shii. Maybe, i am just overthinking" She tried to convince herself.

She now heads to his condo. Up there. Since she knew his pin code. She slowly put the pin of the pass code and went inside.

Upon going inside. Her eyes wide open when she saw a women inside his condo. 

She frooze from his door. The women was very pretty and she is wearing a party clothes. She seems familiar but her mind wasnt working properly.

The girl saw Jihyo and she was also shock. Her eyes widened and quickly stand up from the couch. Yoongi was not nowhere to be seen.

Jihyo was trembling as her thoughts become harsh. Her mind wont stop making painful images of them cheating to her.

She look around. The living room was a bit messy. It has a few empty can of beers. A necktie and a coat. The couch was disheveled.

She didnt hear any noise. So, she guess he is sleeping soundly to his bedroom.

"Wh-wh-who are you? Wh-why are y-you here?" Jihyo was trembling. She was trying so hard not to cry.

The familiar women walk up to her. "Jihyoooo-shii you got the wrong idea" The girl was panicking too. She was shaking her hands and she look so worried.

" Please dont get the wrong idea. I am only Suga oppa close friend. Really. Im telling you the truth" She said but Jihyo tears fall down.

"Im actually-" Yerin said but she saw her crying and stop when she heard what she said.

"Im really sorry but can you please leave? i will just talk to him" Jihyo said to the women. 

Yerin eyes her tight. She cant believe this is happening. What a bad timing. She wanted to explain but she guess she need to go and do not get involve.

"Okey i will leave now. But please, please. Dont get the wrong idea. I am not that type of women Jihyo" Yerin said and she went back to the couch to get her purse. She then, went out straight the house.

". Suga oppa you need to wake up and explain everything or else you will be heartbroken again" Yerin curse and said to herself as she is walking outside. She sight and turn around to look at his condo.

Jihyo was left inside the messy living room. She was crying so hard. Looking around it was so messy.

She cant stop of imagining on why the living room was messed up.

She doesnt know what to do. It freaking hurt her. She doesnt where Yoongi is. Maybe, he is in his bedroom. Sleeping so soundly.

So, what she saw earlier when a women went inside the same car he have is true.

"Oppa youre cheating on me" She whisper and cry even harder. 

She broke down to his couch and cry. Her heart was hurting and she felt very angry.

"Oppaaa!!!! where are you?!" She shout but she didnt hear anything. 

She rush to his bedroom. Crying and fuming madly. 

She open his bedroom door and the room was dark. She open the lights and he saw sleeping soundly to his bed.

He has no shirt and half of body was covered to his gray blanket.

Jihyo broke down and cry so hard. She doesnt know why she suddenly felt frozen.

Suga suddenly moved because the lights are hurting his eyes. He move his body sidewards.

"Mmmmhhh..." He said as he treid to hide his face from the light.

He suddenly open his eyes and tried to scratch it. But then he hear a sound of crying.

He quickly look around and saw his girlfrienr Jihyo was here already and squatting to bedroom door. Crying and holding so tight to the door.

He quickly move his body to stand up.

"Jihyo-shii??" He ask as he scratch his eyes again. Jihyo heard him and look at him.

She stand up too and when he reach her. She quickly slap him. He didnt see that coming and he felt fully wake up.

"What the? Why did you slap me and why are you crying?" He ask and glare back at her. 

She was crying so hard. Suga felt hurt seeing her like this. His heart was melting. When it comes to her. He was always soft. He tried to hug her to calm her but Jihyo push him.

"Why? what is your problem?" He ask as he tried to reach her but she keep on pushing his hands away.

"Huhujuhu ahhhhh! huhuhu!!" Jihyo did scream from frustration. Suga was shock on how she was acting. He has no idea. He is still drunk though.

"Tell me what happened. Please. Pleaseeee!!" He said out of frustration too. This time he put so much force and he achieve on hugging her.

He manage to lock her to his arms to calm her. She kept on fighting back. She was unintentionally hurting him.

"How dare you cheat on me!!" She said in between crying and shouting. Suga was clueless.

"What are you ing talking about? Why am i going to cheat you?" He ask as he tried to calm her.

"You brought a girl to your house. Your house living was messy and it has a lot of empty beer cans!! How dare you!! You knew i am coming here today, yet you still did that! Do you do bring girls around when i am not around?!!" She said and accused him. 

"What??? No!!! And the girl you are talking about was my idol friend Yerin from Gfriend!" He explained. He suddenly remember she was here too.

The truth is that Suga had enough and Yerin was worried that he will drive home drunk. So, she was the one who drink home. Yerin help him since he was drunk. Upon entering his house. It was so messy already. Empty bottle were shattered everywhere.

She help him to his bed and after that she went out to his livingroom. She was waiting for him to wake up and she will leave after that. 

But little did she know Jihyo was coming.

Suga remember his close friend and he let go of her. To check if she was still there.

Jihyo was shock to his action. She felt very very hurt that he let her go to look for her.

Suga look around but she wasnt there anymore. "Yerin??" He quickly came back to bedroom where Jihyo was sitting on the floor.

"You kick her out? why did you do that? she only help me go home safely and you accused her of cheating with me? Is that what you think of yerin and i?!" He angrily said to her. Jihyo glare at him. 

"Yes!! ofcourse i will get the wrong idea. Imagine your boyfriend was bringing a women to his house and i just got here and saw how messy your house was!" She said angrily too.

"That is so dumb Jihyo! You accussed the nice girl who is trying to help your boyfriend go home safely!" He laugh sarcastically. "What is wrong with you?! And you are raging over a dumb assumption!" He said. Jihyo stand up.

"Oh how would i know if you are telling the truth right? you think im that dumb and naive to beleive you? you two are both drunk. God knows what you two did!" Jihyo said as she tried to puch him to his chest. Suga was towering her as he block her punches to him and hold her hands tightly.

"Oh so youre really accusing  me of cheating on you?! Wow!!" He smirk "I should be the one who should be getting mad because you said you are going to your girls night out but i found out that you went out with Yugyeom! Yugyeom was a girl too?? what the ?!" He said. Because of his anger he unconciously hold her tightly that it hurt Jihyo.

"You-youre hurting me" She said. Suga was shock and he quickly let go of her wrist.

"And i didnt know that Bambam was going to invite Yugyeom! Plus why are inserting Yugyeom to our fight?! You wanna put the blame on me now?!" She madly said. 

"Because you are lying to me again! You i had a bad past with him! Jihyo he likes you!! and you know how i get jealous when you are with him! Are you blind or what?" He ask to her. He take a sit to his bed and glare at Jihyo who is standing near him.

"So what if he likes me? unlike to you Yugyeom is not bringing girls to his house when he has a girlfriend already!" She said out of annoyance.

"Oh really?!" Suga felt insult to that and threathen. "Then why dont you date him if he was like that? He seems better that me right? It seems like he was the perfect for you right? Date him then!" He said.

"You want me date him?! what? ohhhh i guess you want me to date him so that you will have the freedom to date that Yerin girl you bring here?!" She said. "Youre horrible if you really did cheat on me!!".

"If you want that then i will really date Yugyeom! And go date that girl whom you brought here and did God knows what!!" She said.

"Im leaving you!!" Jihyo quickly turn around and walk away. 

Suga was angry too. His mind went blank but then he realized she really did go home. He quickly stand up and run to go after her.

Jihyo doesnt have a car. And its a bit late. What if someone will see her. 

"!! Why did i tell her about that! I should have just explain what happened today! !!" He said. He quickly get his cellphone and car key.

He tried to dial and call her but her cellphone was just ringing. 

Suga cant help but wipe his tears. But what he just said to her are true. Hes been holding into them for a long time. 

He hop to his car and look around for her. Until he reach to her dorm. He waited there for a few minutes but he didnt see her.

He tried to call her again but she wasnt really answering. 

Suga went out to his car and tried to calm for a bit. He was looking at the ground. His mind was full of regret but Jihyo was wrong too.

A car suddenly stop near him and a women and man go out from the car. 

The guy was trying to help the girl because she was crying. Suga look at them and it was Jihyo and Yugyeom.

"What a ing timing!" He angrily said. Jihyo and Yugyeom stop when they hear and saw him standing near them.

"Whos cheating now Jihyo?" He laugh sarcastically. Because of his anger he couldnt contain it anymore as he run to Yugyeom and punch him.

Yugyeom di not see that coming and defenseless. He fall on the ground because thepunch was very strong.

"Yugyeom!! Stop it Yoongi!! Stop it!!!!" She was panicking because her friend whom she called because she dont know who to call who own a car at that time. Her mind was blank too. 

Jihyo was pulling Yoongi away from Yugyeom. But Yugyeom will not let that go easily. He throw a punch too. He push Suga on the top of him.

Suga received the punch and fall down. Jihyo did too. 

"Heyyy stop it!! You too! Stop it please!! Stop hurting each other!!" She scream to stop them but the boys are so heated up and kept on throwing punches to each other.

Both of them are now on the ground still throwing punches to each other. You can see blood from each other faces. But Yugyeom had the worse since Suga was very very angry tonight.

Because of the scream. The girls and manager inside the dorm hear it too. And some neighbourhood.

Twice members rush outside and are shock to see both men punching each other. 

"Ohmygoshhh!!"

"Wahhhh what is happening?!" 

"Jihyo-ssi!!"

"Waahh im scared"

"Heyyy you two stop it!!" The manager run to them and tried to stop them because they are bleeding too much.

Another car suddenly pull up and it was Mina and Bambam who came out from the car. Bambam run so fast.

"What is happening here?" He ask and he saw that it was Yugyeom. He didnt care much about everything as he tried to stop them.

The twice manager hold Suga and Bambam hold Yugyeom. They have both worst bruises and bloody fist and faces.

"ing stop it already we are outside!!" Bambam shout. Mina hold Bambam arms and tried to calm him.

The girls run to Jihyo to comfort her.

"What the heck happened? Why are they killing each other?" Nayeon ask Jihyo who look like she was about to pass out any minute.

She is so stressed.

"Youre Bts Suga right? What are you doing here? And you Yugyeom what are you doing here and fighting in front of our house?! And you Bambam why are you with Mina?!" The manager was fumming mad as she was clueless to what is happening.

Mina let go of Bambam hand and look very worried. This was a big mess.

"You okey bro?" Bambam ask as he look at Yugyeom. Yugyeom glare at Suga and spit blood to the ground.

The manager was still holding Suga and he felt his bruises. He had a lot. He has a bit of a black eye. A cut to his lips, both eyes, cheeks. Even in his body.

He quickly look at Jihyo who doesnt look well at the moment. He felr concern as he tried to go closer to her but her manager hold him very tight

"Dont go near her" Twice manager said. Yugyeom look at Jihyo too. 

"Jihyo are you okey?" He ask. Suga felt fired up again. And glare at him.

"Dont ing talk to my girlfriend!" He said angrily. 

"What?! You two are dating?! Jihyo what the heck is this?" The manager ask her. Jihyo didnt respond as both if her eyes are closed.

"Suga gave me your manager number. You too Yugyeom and Bambam!" The manager command them.

"Girls go inside now!! We are causing so much attention!! Nayeon and Jeongyeon go call the other managers to come right now!" The manager demand and the girls look at each other.

"Im freaking serious. I will report this to Jyp! Go inside now!!" She said and the girls quickly rush inside. But Mina doesnt want to left his boyfriend Bambam.

"Go in now. It will be alright. Trust me" Bambam softly said to her girlfriend. Mina look at him first and then go inside.

"Mina you too! I will report you too!" The manager said and glare at Bambam.

Bambam glare back at her. Then he called his manager.

The manager instruct Suga go inside his car and call him manager.

He actually did and tried to think what the just happened tonight.