Chapter 2

Nayeon and Momo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Enjoy

Meanwhile, few minutes before that

“Ah that’s right. Can I come with you tonight, Jeong? I don’t know where Sana lives actually.” Nayeon said to her friend as they walked together. “You think I know? I asked Mina to get me and Jihyo there. You’re in the same club as her, asked her for a ride together.” Jeongyeon said as she eyed her in disbelief. “Wow, you don’t know who Minatozaki Sana is, huh? She came here every day with a chauffeur, how could I ask for a ride?” Nayeon said. “Well, you’re friends with her, right? Of course, she won’t mind.” Jeongyeon stated. “Actually, this is the first time I go to her parties, and we’re not that close until recently.” Nayeon said back. Actually, Sana has been inviting people close to her into her house, but Nayeon never went, despite the invitation from the girl herself, because she was afraid, she’ll be a nuisance. When Nayeon was elected as the new captain for the cheers team, she made effort to get close to her teammates, and since there’s literally NO ONE from her year, and no students allowed to be in any club during their last year of college (so no sunbae), she has to mingle around her juniors. It turns out, Sana was very easy to befriend with, and once you get close to Sana, basically you’re friends with everyone in the team. “Still. You’re in the same club with her, ask her politely, maybe she’ll accept it.” Jeongyeon said. “Hhh…okay, but if she refused, you’ll ask Mina if she still have space in her car.” Nayeon said with a little bit of threat, making Jeongyeon scoffed. “You really are unbelievable, Nayeon. You’re the one who invited me and Jihyo to this party and yet you’re the one without knowledge on where Sana lives or how to get there…alright, fine. I’ll ask Mina, but only if you asked Sana first, and don’t lie to me, I’ll know.” Jeongyeon sighed in defeat after Nayeon glared at her, and her glare turn into a smile after Jeongyeon’s latter words. “Thank you, you’re the best.” She said. “Whatever, grandma. Let me say something, though.” Jeongyeon said. “What is it?” Nayeon asked. “We’re in the football field now.” Without knowing, Nayeon walked with Jeongyeon all the way to the football field, which was located far from where the cheers team practiced. “What the hell? Why am I here?” Nayeon’s eyes widened in realization then looked at her watch. It’s only ten minutes before the practice start. She gasped “Why you dragged me here?” She asked angrily. “Hey, you’re the one who followed me here. I was going here in the first place.” Jeongyeon reasoned. “You…the…ARGH!” With that, Nayeon run for dear life for the second time today. Jeongyeon just shake her head again seeing the running figure of her friend. “What to do with you, Nayeon? I think Jihyo was right. We need to find you a date…again.” Jeongyeon said to herself as walked into the locker room.

Today must be the worst day for Nayeon. First, she forgot to wash her uniform for cheerleading, and have to run like hell so she won’t be late for her class. Now, she has to run like hell again so she won’t be late for her cheers practice. “That ostrich. I’m going to kill her if I’m late.” She mumbled to herself. Going at full speed, she got no brake and that resulted in her bumping into someone and both of them fell into the ground. “Ouch!” Both of them said at the same time. Nayeon closed her eyes and massaged her temple that was in contact with the other girl. When she opened her eyes, she’s in for a shock. In front of her, there’s a girl who’s on all fours collecting her books that must be fall out of her hands, and this girl is…beautiful. Really beautiful. She never saw her before. Without her knowing, her eyes widened because she was shocked by the girl’s beauty. But the girl in question interpreted that Nayeon’s widened eyes as a glare, and thought she was going to be scolded (somehow, she knew that Nayeon is older than her) “I-I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking. S-Sorry. E-Excuse me.” The girl gathered her books in a hurry then tried to flee off, but Nayeon held her hand. “Wait…what’s y-your…” The girl retracted her hand from Nayeon’s grip then bowed repeatedly. “I’m s-sorry. I’m s-so sorry. P-Please forgive m-me.” The girl said the words repeatedly like her bows as she getting further away from Nayeon, who still froze, until it was too late. The girl already ran far away from her. “Wait…I just want to know your name.” She mumbled. “Wow.  Am I that intimidating?” Nayeon asked to nobody as she scratched her head, then she looked at her watch. “!!! The training starts in two minutes. Damn you, Jeongyeon…and damn you…unknown pretty girl.” Yeah, today is the worst day in Nayeon’s life…in terms of running.

Momo catches her breath as soon as the older girl are out of her sight. She doesn’t know who that girl was, but she just knew that girl is a senior, and she almost got into trouble by bumping into her. She makes sure that the girl doesn’t saw her face, so she won’t search for her in the later days. It turns out, her feet brought her to the university’s gate, so she just has to head home and prepare herself for Sana’s “get together”.

Meanwhile, Nayeon arrived just on time, and the practice today wasn’t her best. Why? Because her mind keeps thinking about that girl. Her beautiful face, her smooth hand, her plump lips, her che…wait, not that. Nayeon managed to get glimpse of all that despite the girl’s best effort to cover herself by looking down all the time, including her c…wait, not that. Why she keeps thinking about that? Because she looked at it. Well, can you blame her when you can’t see her face? There has to be something to look, right? Now her mind sounds like a ert. Nayeon sat herself on the bench, panting quite hard, after running all day and cheerleading practice, her fatigue came at her fast. “Unnie.” A voice called her and she looked up and met with Sana’s concern eyes. “Ah, Sana. What’s up?” She asked, but she knew the question was supposedly directed to her. “Are you okay? You seemed off today.” Sana asked. Nayeon smiled, this girl is really kind, always look after her friends. She wonders why she was chosen the captain instead of Sana when clearly the young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter