Thats Enough

Twilight Love

As you know it. Yup. HyunA and Taeyong hooked up. HyunA was having a blast. She got what she always wanted. Taeyong’s eyes bore into hers and his gaze was unfaltering. He blinked steadily and rhythmically, and her heart thumped inside her chest as she felt the effects of his words. HyunA eyes couldn’t hold the intensity of his gaze and she dropped them as her lids closed and inhaled a deep breath. HyunA felt dizzy and maybe a little oxygen was just what she needed in between the steamy kisses.

Tae Yong Nct GIF - Tae Yong Nct Kpop - Discover & Share GIFs

A sound brought HyunA out of her struggle to cope. The sound of Taeyong’s seat sliding back. When she opened her eyes, she saw that he sat far away from the steering wheel, the back of his seat rested against the leather of the back row of seat now.

 

“Illuwa Jeong HyunA.”

 

HyunA didn’t have a single inclination to resist his request as she leapt out of her own seat and crawled across the space between the front seat, over the shifter and center consile. HyunA felt Taeyong hands at her waist and lower on her hips as she moved over his body. She found herself seated in his lap, straddling him with her knees bent on both sides of his hips. She rested on his shoulders, slidng over the broadness of them to rest near his neck. He was warm. Taeyong was looking HyunA and that moment. He was hers.

Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘 - Page 49 - k-dramas & movies -  Soompi Forums

His pretty face was right infront of her, looking up at her and HyunA felt his hands slip lower, below her skirt. His warm hands left trails over her skin as he kneaded and squeezed up high on her hips. His eyes were on hers and then they were on her lips and his powerful gravity pulled her down into him.

 

Taeyong’s lips were made to be kissed. They were warm and soft, the wetness of his tongue invited HyunA’s inside his mouth to play. He was suction and nibbles and moans into her as HyunA melted and sank, caved where her took her into him. When she turned it back on him, biting down with her own teeth roughly and hard on his lips, she heard a whiny whimper from his throat. She heard him caving and giving in as she took what she wanted from him. When he gave her his tongue to on, the movements of her hips over his lap mirrored the pace of and Taeyong was into her.

 

The effect of Taeyong was instantaneous. His spell was powerful and undeniable and the pulsing flood between HyunA’s legs told her just how badly she needed him right now. Just how long had she stop being ually active before? Why was the pull to Taeyong so much stronger now since she broke up with Jabin. How was it possible for Taeyong to not budge a bit at all when he is someone else’s boyfriend. Lee Bommie. Bommie eotteoke? Jeong HyunA jeongshin jyareo!!!

 

It was that touch and those hands that were clinging on to HyunA now. Taeyong’s fingers dug into her thighs, she felt him pulling down against him. She felt his tower there, harder than he should feel for simply making out with her. His hands move. The desperate urgency took over and he gave up the fight as she felt his mouth pop away from hers. Taeyong hands were on his waist, popping the button on his jeans. HyunA heard a zipper slide down and she rose off of him as he wiggled below her. She saw the tremble in his hands as he lifted his hips to push his pants down. HyunA is 18 years old and never have she ever dreamed about having this such steamy in the car with her Taeyong Samchon at 3am in the morning. Never.

 

The only thing that was still intact was HyunA’s top and Taeyong’s boxers. HyunA was about to take her clothes off as she was kissing Taeyong, when a loudass bang was banging to the car window. It was a skateboard trying to break the windows. “MUN YEOREOOOOO” screamed a lady.  

Break Window Smash Windshield GIF - Break Window Smash Windshield Break  Windshield - Discover & Share GIFs

“Jeong HyunA I know you’re in there. MUN YEOREOOOOOO. Yah Lee Taeyong neol nawa!!!”

 

It was almost 4am in the morning and to hear someone screaming, we all know is gonna get real serious. “Open this god damn door before I start smashing it or better.. Do you want to film it and blackmail you guys? I am being serious. Enough is enough.”

 

The couple quickly get dressed as much as they have taken off, panicly. This is going be nasty. The voice sounded familiar and if it’s not HyunA’s mother. It could only be one person that called her earlier. EONNIE? SUH AREUM??? Taeyong finally opened the door on his side, earning a slap from Suh Areum. “YAH!!!”

 

“Don’t Yah me Samchon. Dude what is wrong with all the man in the Neozone. Sheesh. Jeong HyunA you! Gosh. Taeyong is our samchon.  Hyuns why are you like this? Is the breakup with my brother this bad. Do you have to be this pathetic that you must stoop so low. Having with our samchon in the car? PLUS, LEE TAEYONG IS URI MAKNAE NAM JA CHINGU!! What if she finds out about this. No forget about Bommie. What if Your mother finds out about this?”

❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Drama 2021 : Sisyphus the myth 시지프스 - Page 3169 -  actors & actresses - Soompi Forums

“Samchon??? What were you thinking? I should really report you the police. You do not play with my sisters’ heart. You should have stop yourself Lee Taeyong. HyunA is at a state that she needs help. You do not need to satisfy her needs or your needs. You of all people should have not cave into her. She isn’t someone that is easy. I’m very disappoint in you. I thought you were different. I thought you were our guardian. No. YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE OTHERS.”

 

“Eonnie, we did not do anything. We didn’t even get to do it also. So don’t blame Taeyong Samchon. Its my fault. I was the one who got carried away. I promise we did not do anything.”

 

“I don’t care Jeong HyunA. How many times have I told you. Why did you let yourself be this way. Hyuns… No good will come if you destroy yourself like this. What else do you not have? You have almost everything. Good peers, good enough grades. Parents who love you. What is it that is not enough. You don’t need a man to make you happy. If you need anyone to accompany you. I am always here!"

 

“You don’t understand Eonnie. I fit into nowhere. I lost both my bestfriends at school. Sungchan and YJ are not gonna continue school for the time being because YJ is heavily pregnant. Sungchan is never there for me anymore because his wife is his priority now. I can’t even go back home without getting nag at or be jealous when I see the two of them happy.

 

“Jabin broke up with me because he doesn’t love me anymore. I just insulted Jadin and he never wanna talk to me ever again. Look… I’m sorry for what you just saw. But I promise nothing happened.”

 

“Really? Then why is Taeyong Samchon lips all smeared and both of your hair. Stop it. Enough is enough. Its weird guys. Its weird. I will definitely tell our parents about this.”

 

“NO.. EONNIE PLEASE. I BEG YOU!”

 

 

“Areum ah-

 

 

“NO. This is clearly out of line. Samchon I can’t stand it. I’m so disappointed in you.” Areum walked away from the two and went up to the Hideout. On her way up from the carpark. The sound of cars screeching and BANG!!!!

 

“SAMCHONNNNN…”

 

Areum turned around to see what had happened. HyunA was already near Taeyong. Taeyong was hit by a car that was curving to the alley next to the Hideout. Areum ran to them. Pulling out her phone to call an ambulance. She panicked but was still able to act fast.

 

“Hello 119. We have an emergency. My uncle just got hit by car and its bleeding really badly. The address is …………..”

 

HyunA was crying and wailing. Begging for Taeyong to be awake. “Samchon mianhae.. Jaebal ireonna.. Jaebal.. Eonnie… Samchon…” Areum consoled her dongsaeng and tried to calm her down. What a morning this has turned out to be. Areum’s intention that morning was to only find HyunA and convince her to come home. Little did she know that HyunA and Taeyong were there together. Why was he even there early in the morning? Questions after questions popped in her mind.

 

The ambulance came after a while. And Taeyong was brought to the nearest hospital together with Areum and HyunA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________