Cry for Love

Twilight Love

Suh Jabin was busy. Really busy. His text to HyunA were getting shorter and spaced out farther between each other. He is busy juggling trainee life and HyunA were getting ready to start the final semester of school. She too will be very busy cramming for finals soon. It would be the last of the basics and she could focus more on what she wants to do after high school. There would more be more practicals’ and Hyuna is finally getting into the tough stuff. With her low grades last semester, she vowed and promised her mother to focus less on her super addictive y boyfriend and, more on school.

Kim Yoo Jung Look Back GIF - Kim Yoo Jung Look Back Pretty - Discover &  Share GIFs

Maybe with Jabin being so busy this might actually work out. HyunA even considered re-registering for the classes that she got C in. Hanlim had a policy where the students are allowed to retake a class once for a better grade. HyunA at her GPA, which was now hovering around the 3.0 level. That is technically a B grade. That was undoubtedly a B and to get into a good University after high school. You got to score A’ s for almost everything. Sigh. The bar is set so high.

 

Anyways, HyunA did it. She registered to retake the classes and she sworn not to fall into the same trap as she had fallen into last semester. She just has to explain to Jabin that her grades need to come first. Although at first, Jabin was helpful when it comes to revision. He even made a promise earlier in the relationship that he would help HyunA in every way. But ever since they started making out with one another more actively than before. The two decided to forgo their revision and you know do what people who are madly in love do with each other.

 

Honestly, after what happened to Youngjae. HyunA felt jealous looking at the attention people around them have been giving to YJ. Since young, she always felt left out. She always felt the need to receive more love. And even when Sungchan isn’t her real brother, her parents always dotted on him more. He is the smarter one, the caring one, the charmer and the list goes on. HyunA felt so distant. At least that is what she felt.

 

When it comes to her personal relationship with Jabinnie. It isn’t all perfect too. Love is always there as HyunA and Jabin have a platonic relationship. But the truth is. HyunA wanted more. More of the lust in the relationship that is.

Couple in love lying having a  in bed under blanket in the morning,  daylight through the window in room at home. Newlyweds enjoying each other  in honeymoon. Brunette with long hairs

Her big mouth is ing shut when it comes to her active ual love life. This may sound toxic but at times, she wished that every time she and Jabin made love. She wants to do it without protection too so that she can feel more of the hot sensation in her. Secretly, she would poke holes on the condoms intentionally before Jabin uses it during . And not forgetting she has not been on birth control pills ever. It’s crazy how her jealousy could go that far. Young people these days really… You can never predict what they would do for love.

 

Despite the plans that she has either executed and failed or the 108901 plans she has in her head. Obviously, her mother will never allow her to do that especially if her grades continue to go down the drain. HyunA has been rebelling and her mother has no idea on it still but one day she will definitely find out. And since, her boyfriend is too busy for her now. She decided to focus on the important things first. Ace the finals. Make Eomma happy and then have her life the way she wants with Jabinnie or not. Mad. Crazy.

 

 

Suh Jabin POV

 

“Aishhhhttt” he sighed while throwing his phone to the side that keeps beeping. He was practicing a few rounds of a cover dance with his fellow trainees.

 

“Yah neol wae geurae..” said one of the SM Trainee named Shohei. He is the leader for their rookie team.

 

“Ah ani.. don’t care about me. Let’s do one more round.” Jabin signaled to the leader.

 

“Wae? Is that your girlfriend beeping you for again?” asked the leader.

 

“Ayyy. Ani hyung.. Don’t say it like that. I love my girlfriend. Its just that I’m not in the mood and plus she just told me that we won’t be meeting for a while. She decided to focus more on school.”

sm rookies | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

“I’m surprised that she is telling you that. She is always the one coming to you and begging you to her every time. Just how many times did you miss practice just because you were ing her somewhere else.”

 

“You got to be careful of dating that kind of girl Bin ah. You never know if one day, you will get her pregnant when you don’t intend to. You can’t impregnate her. You are a rookie and plus you don’t want to destroy your  father’s Idol reputation. Not just yours. Hers too.”

 

Jabin sighed hearing what Shohei had pointed out. Its true. People don’t know it but that is what it is. It’s really pressurizing. Being a cable trainee and then keeping a relationship like what he has with HyunA is really tiring. He loves HyunA and is very attracted to her, but it has come to a point now that being together with her feels like a mistake. Especially when him touching her could lead him to a big disaster. Enough with what his twin brother Jadin had made to YJ. Not him too. He prays.

Sigh sigh GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

 

At the Neoz Hideout.

 

“Yeobosaeyo...”

 

“Areum eonnie eodiya?”

 

“Na? I’m at our hideout. Wae?”

 

“Can I come?”

 

“Sure, why not. Why do you need to ask permission for it. This place is own by your father anyway.”

 

“HAHAHA. Duh I know right. Ani Eonnie I was just asking because who knows you have another guest around.”

 

“Who? Eric? Or seolma Jadinnie?”

 

“The second one that is. He is not around, right?”

 

“No, he is not. He is somewhere in the same universe as us, but I just don’t know where. He is never home whenever I’m home. So YJ you are safe to come don’t worry.”

 

“Geurae? That’s a relief to hear. I don’t know how to react if I cross path with him. Okay okay call. I will drop by after my baby checkup with Sungchan. We have some news to share but we are sharing to you first. Geumbang kalkae. Ittabwa Eonnie.”

 

“Eung.. Ppali wa~”