final

stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

slight featured, read with caution!

The morning sunlight shone through the blinds of their bedroom. The rays that shone through glared at Hansol's unopened eyes. Hansol grunted slightly stirred in his sleep. He slowly turned his body away from the sun rays and tried to get back to sleep. Although he felt the need to sleep, he just couldn't fall right back to sleep. He laid in his warm and cozy bed, gathering some parts of the blanket and cuddling it as he stretched slightly. How could anyone afford to leave this safe place every morning to do anything that needed you to leave the bed, he wondered.

Hansol sat up in the bed, arms by his side to support his freshly awaken body. An anxious thought suddenly barged into his blurry mind. Is he still here? Did he leave? Hansol panicked slightly and glanced to his left. A beautiful man was sleeping soundly beside Hansol, a little drool escaping his mouth. Hansol sighed with relief and couldn't help but giggle softly at the person beside him. Hansol scanned the features of the person habitually. His shaped eyebrows, his moles, his chubby cheeks, his slightly parted light pink lips. Everything about the male was precious to Hansol. Hansol adoringly caressed his husband's cheek as the edges of his lips curl up slightly. 

The man who was sleeping peacefully suddenly stirred awake, his eyelids unwilling to open with his eyebrows tightly knitted together. The male had a frown on his face as he squirmed slightly. Hansol's axniousness came back again, worried about the man who seemed like he was in excruciating pain. 

"Hansol... Hansol... don't leave me, please..."

A weak voice emerged in the room. The man reached out his arms, his palms open and struggling to find something to grab onto. Hansol quickly, but gently grasped one of the man's open hand. The hand gripped onto Hansol tightly. 

"Seungkwan. Seungkwan. I'm here. Don't worry." 

Hansol got close to Seungkwan and whispered gently into his ear, in attempt to calm him down. Seungkwan slowly stopped struggling and snapped awake.

"Hansol, oh my goodness. You're here. I thought you left me." 

Seungkwan who just got up was on the verge of spilling tears from his eyes. He quickly enveloped Hansol in a tight hug, as if he was afraid his husband would slip away if he didn't hold him tight enough. Seungkwan saw Hansol sitting up on the bed, so he proceeded to sit on his husband's lap, knowing he wouldn't mind. 

Hansol hugged him back and patted his back repeatedly. "What happened, Seungkwan-ah?" Hansol worriedly asked the male in his embrace, still shaken from the situation just now. Seungkwan pouted slightly. "Tell me, you won't leave me right?" Seungkwan didn't answer Hansol's question as he sadly confessed. Hansol was curious, his fingers unconsiously picking up locks of Seungkwan's raven hair. Seungkwan's fringe was lightly damped from the sweat on his forehead. "I, Hansol swear with my whole life I will never leave my husband." Hansol playfully raised his hand with three fingers upright to vow, hoping to make Seungkwan at least guffaw.

Seungkwan giggled a little as he laid his head against Hansol's chest. Seungkwan's expression turned serious. "I dreamt of you leaving me, Hansol-ah. Although I trust you with my whole heart that you won't leave me, I can't help but think of the unthinkable. I'm afraid, Hansol-ah. Afraid that you'll leave me alone in this big world." Fear and sorrow loomed in Seungkwan's eyes.

"I'm your husband, Seungkwan-ah. And I have the responsibility to take care of you and be by your side no matter what happens." Hansol assured Seungkwan. Seungkwan hummed in reply as he snuggled closer to his husband's chest, taking in the scent of Hansol. Hansol's scent always manages to calm Seungkwan down, because in his scent Seungkwan felt like he was at home, with a tinge of honey drizzle. To Seungkwan, Hansol was his definition of home.

A period of silence followed after Hansol after he soothed Seungkwan, who began to doze off in his lap again, face against his chest. Hansol protectively circled his arms around his husband's hips as he pulled the sleeping male closer to his body. Hansol began reminiscing. To be frank, Hansol had never expected Seungkwan to be this adventurous. After their group disbanded, Hansol thought day and night concerning about the fact on whether to publicly announce his relationship with Seungkwan. It doesn't do both of them any big harm, since they've ended their contract with their company, but Hansol just wanted to make sure Seungkwan would agree before the reveal.

Seungkwan agreeing to reveal their relationship and their uality, these thoughts have never crossed Hansol's mind. As soulmates, Seungkwan was also thinking of the same thing. And on one fateful night when they were having dinner together, Seungkwan made the first move. Of course, Hansol agreed almost immediately. They quickly made the statement public, shocking the industry. No doubt their announcement garnered some hurtful comments, but that didn't matter to them. They were already applying their immigration documents to the States.

Hansol originated there, so he didn't have a problem blending in. As for Seungkwan, his English was improving day by day despite daily struggles. Everything went well for them.They stayed in Hansol's family's old home in New York so they didn't have to find another place to stay. Without knowing, time flew in a blink of an eye. They've dated each other for seven years. Nevertheless, it still felt like they just spent their first day together, excluding the shy parts. They loved cuddling, sometimes even displayin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter