Wheesa - After Hwasa's schedule

Mamamoo ships one-shots

It was late at night after dinner and Wheein had just finished hers. She wanted to wait for Hyejin, but she told her not to, since she knew she wouldnt be done for the day as early as she wanted. She decided to do the dishes and, whole doing so, she started thinking of ways to take care of her girlfriend and relaxing her. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her phone ring. She wiped her hands clean and answered the call.

"Hey, baby. I just got out, sorry about that. I'll be home in five minutes, okay?" Hyejin said through the phone.

"Okay, I'll see you soon then! I love you!!" Wheein smiled brightly.

"I love you more, you dummy! Alright, see you later" Hyejin chuckled and hung up the call.

"No you don't, you idiot." Wheein whispered those words and quickly finished the dishes.

She walked to their bedroom and decided what she was gonna do. She was  going to prepare the bed for them to cuddle while watching a movie and also prepare her a bubble bath. She took out their matching onesies, one was a puppy, the other one a lion and turned the tv on, setting it up on Netflix. Once everything was done, she walked to the bathroom and opened the faucet, starting to fill in the tub while pouring some bubble soap.

When she heard the door open, she closee the faucet and walked to Hyejin. "Welcome home!" She opened her arms and wrapped them around her, giving the other a quick peck on her lips. "Quick. Take your clothes off and go to the bathroom!"

"But, baby, I'm tired. Another day, okay?" Hyejin whined softly and pouted, looking at Wheein.

"I didn't mean it that way! I made you a bath, go! I'll go be with you in a minute." Wheein turned her lips into a straight line and pointed at the bathroom.

"Yes chief!" The maknae chuckled and walked to the bathroom, taking off her clothes and getting in the bathtub.

Once she checked Hyejin was in the tub, Wheein grabbed both onesies and put them in the dryer, on a quick setting. She walked back to the bathroom and sat down on the edge of the tub, placing her hand on her lover's shoulder.

"So, how was your day?" Wheein turned her hands into a spoon and gathered some water to pour on Hyejin's hair so that she could wash it.

"It was good. We finished recording our last lines. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to dinner" Hyejin looked up at her and pouted, receiving a kiss on the forehead from the other.

"Baby, it's okay. I'm proud of you cause you're doing what you enjoy doing the most!" Wheein poured some shampoo on top of Hyejin's head and started spreading it around her hair, making her relax in the bathtub.

"Thank you, puppy. I really appreciate that."

After the bath was done and the onesies were on, the couple got comfortable under the blankets and put on a random movie, selected by Hyejin. They started watching it and, a few minutes in, Wheein felt a weight on her shoulder. Hyejin had fallen asleep with the tiredness and the heat against her.

"Goodnight, Hyejin" Wheein turned the tv off, pressed a kiss on top of the other's head and fell asleep with her arms wrapped around her.

-----------

Requested by Savemefrommamamohell