WHEESA - College barista

Mamamoo ships one-shots

It was a usual night for Hyejin. Working the night shift, dealing with drunk students and one or two middle aged men, rare to even show up in the first place.

After serving a couple of tables here and there, she went behind the bar and started cleaning it when she heard a loud group of, what looked like, second eyar students; formed by three boys and two girls. One of them being noticed by Hyejin first. She was shorter than her, blonde and looked shy, almost as if she didn't even want to be there.

"C'mon Wheein! Just one glass! You're the designated driver anyways, so it'll just be a taste!" One of the boys said while approaching the bar, wrapping his arm around her neck, making the shorter female blush almost as much as red as the neon lights behind Hyejin.

"So what will you guys want?" Hyejin let the piece of cloth fall on the bar while looking at the group. In order, they all placed their orders, except for the blonde female, apparently called Wheein. Hyejin tilted her head and looked at her with a soft smile on her lips. "What about you, sweetie? If you want I can get you something without alcohol, no big deal."

Wheein took a deep breath and raised her head to make contact with the worker. She finally gained her courage and rubbed the back of her neck. "I'll just have a beer, please..."

"Coming right up. You guys can sit wherever you want." Hyejin nodded and started making each drink for the group. The two couples looked at each other and decided to go sit by a table, leaving Wheein behind, by the bar. "What a group of friends, huh? Leaving the designated driver behind? I'll be right back to make your drink, let me just give them theirs" Hyejin shook her head and placed all the glasses on a tray before taking off to give it to the others.

"So, what brings you here, sunshine? You came here with your friends, order the most basic alcoholic drink and your friends ditch you? what's up with that?" Hyejin started pouring Wheein's drink and slid it over to her.

"Well, I was kind of bullied into coming here. I'm the only single person in the group and they told me there was this bartender here that worked the night shift that was gorgeous as ." Wheein looked up at the other with a slight smirk and grabbed her glass to sip her drink.

Hyejin widened her eyes, letting the blood rush to her cheeks and it was her time to lower her head. "Oh, did they now? Well, you better buy me dinner if you wanna see how gorgeous I am, sweetheart" She leaned in closer to the blonde, resting her elbow on the bar and her chin on her palm.

"Maybe I will. Or maybe we could skip dinner and already see for myself in my dorm. What do you think?" Wheein tilted her head and shrugged lightly with a smirk painted on her lips.

"Oh, puppy has some courage huh? Alright, let me just finish my shift and we can go" Hyejin nodded and started cleaning the bar again, taking occasional looks at Wheein.