ILYEYHM- XLV

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**MINAs POV**

Im still confuse whats happening right now. I stop when I saw Mr. Park standing next to Kai oppa. I look at the guy standing next to me.

"Who are you?" I asked the guy.

"I will show you later." He answered me in calm voice.

He pull my hand softly and continue walking.

We reach Bam. He keep on crying.

"Bam, please stop."

Im thankful that the music is too loud so people cant hear him.

Somebody move close to him and hand him a microphone. He took it and tap in to test if its working.

BM: Good day ladies and gentlemen. I know some of you thinking why Im holding a micophone right now. I want you to know how much I love this bride infront of me so much—-

"Bam, please stop." I hissed him. He look into my eyes, not breaking an eye contact.

BM:—- Mina, you know that I love you and Im thankful that you chose to walk in the aisle and meet me here. You let me experience the happiness of watching you walking at the aisle. Im greatful to see how beautiful you are on that wedding dress.

"Bam" I say while stopping myself from crying.

BM: I promise to do everything to make you happy until the end. But I know Im not the one who can make you happy. We both know that.

"Bam please stop." Its painful seeing him in this state and at the same time I dont want him to reveal what I really feel for him infront of the guests.

BM: Ladies and gentlemen, Im sorry to say but you are not here to watch me getting married—

"Bam, no. Please" I can hear the guests around murmuring. I feel scared right now.

BM: —- Mina, you dont need to marry because of the company. But I promise that I will help you when you need me.

"Bam, I cant do it own my own." I whisper to him. He broke the eye contact between us and look to my brother's location.

BM: Mr. Kai is ready to manage the company. You dont really need to worry.

I follow his gaze and look at my brother. He's nodding at me while smiling. I forgot that my mom is still there, standing beside me and whisper.

Mom: He got it my dear.

Mom look at the guy standing next to me. Then I do the same.

The mystery guy remove his mask. Everyone is shocked even myself. I can here murmur, whispering or whatever you wanted to call it. Tears streaming at my cheeks like its been waiting there for a long time so I can cry for the right moment. I wipe my eyes still cant believe what Im seeing right now.

Slowly I cant hear the voices of the crowd. All I can hear is the music coming from the orchestra. I stay at my position collecting my thoughts.

"A-appa?"

AP: Yes, its me my dear. Im sorry that Im not available while you are growing. You deserve alot of explanation from me.

"How?"

AP: Do you really want to discuss that right now?

"But appa, I saw you die infront of me"

He didnt answer but he smile at me. He pull me and kiss my forehead.

AP: I missed you my little angel and I love you—-

He move backward and said.

AP: You'd sacrifice alot. Now its your time to be happy.

He hold my shoulder. I can feel eyes landed at me and the music was turn down. I can hear people whispering again. I turn around to check whats happening behind me.

I saw a lady infront of wearing suit and tie. She smile at me.

"How did you come here?"

CH: Thats not the proper greeting unnie. Trust me.

"Ohhh.—- Hi"

CH: Hi.

"Why are you here?" I asked again then look at the people.

CH: As far as I know Bam ditch you.

I look at Chaeng with disbelief. "Seriously? Infront of these people? Please dont play with my mood Chaeng. You're not helping."

CH: Actually I need something to tell you.

 

"Fine. But we can discuss about that later."

 

CH: No, we need to discuss this now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter