ILYEYHM - XXXV

I love you even you hate me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**CHAENGs POV**

I want to discuss about Mina unnie to Vernon, but I don’t want him to get a hint about us. So, I decided to keep the topic away from him.

V: I guess you're in a deep thought right now.

"Oh, you are here."

V: Yes, I knocked twice and you didn’t answer that’s why I made my way in. Is there something that bothers you?

"Nothing. What made you come here? Do you have something to discuss with me?"

V: Yes. It’s about the wedding.

"Wedding? Who's getting married?"

V: Us. Do you forgot that we are engage?

"No! How could I forget about us? It’s just like out of blue that you want to discuss it."

V: Well, I was thinking of preparing it as soon as possible since we already announced it.

"As soon as possible? How soon are we talking about here?"

V: Next week if that’s okay to you?

Oh My Gosh! What’s on Vernon's mind right now? What makes him think to do the wedding as soon as possible. I need more time!

"That’s too soon! Can we make it at least 3 more month? I mean preparation will take a little bit longer and I want to have a perfect wedding if you don’t mind?"

V: I know that you will say that, that’s why I hired a lot of people to make it possible. Please Chaeyoung? Aren’t you excited to get married? Cause I do!

He's too persistent. Maybe I can use this opportunity to ask about my father since that’s the reason why I allow this relationship.

"Of course, I do! But how about my father? I want him to walk me in the aisle."

V: I can make that possible. I’ll talk to him and I will make sure that he will be there.

I can't believe his answer. I look into his eyes with a teary eye.

V: Hey Love! Don’t cry! Are you that happy that you will see your father?

"Are you serious?! Of course! I really want to see and hold him! Thank you!"

I didn’t mean that "thank you" since I know that I should be cursing him. Jeonghoon told me that he has a hunch that Vernon was hiding our father. Vernon hugged me feel very proud about what he is going to do. He wipes my cheeks and peek it.

V: I want to be the one who will manage everything to make it perfect for you. So, let me excuse myself, I will make a call to announce our wedding day.

Vernon was about to leave when Jeonghoon entered the room.

V: Oh hi! brother-in-law!

JH: Don’t call me that! That will never happen!

I watch Vernon chuckled to Jeonghoon.

V: I guess you should be the first one who will hear the good news.

JH: Good news?

Jeonghoon is now looking at me, his eyebrow arched and his eye filled with nervousness.

V: Tell your brother my Love.

JH: What is that noona?!

V: I’ll leave you two behind.

Then he did. I forgot how dissent my brother about my relationship with Vernon. I can’t look into his eyes.

"I’m sorry bro but I’m going to get married—— to— him."

JH: What the hell noona!?

His voice uproars the room. I felt scared because of it, I try my best to invert my eyes from him.

JH: Noona!? Answer me?! What makes you agree with that b*llsh*t?!

"I’m sorry! That’s the only way for us to see appa!"

I break down, tears streaming down to my cheeks. It’s painful that I need to do this to get our father back. Jeonghoon kneel down and hug me. I guess he realize that this is more difficult decision for me to make.

JH: Noona, we can still find a way to see appa. You can’t give up and do this on your own.

"I’m sorry bro. It’s been a lot of months since I try different ways but Vernon hides him well that I can’t even get a hint about his location. Vernon told me that he will make appa come to the wedding. He will walk me at the aisle."

JH: But noona, after that you will be forever tie with him! How about Mina noona?

I stop crying. He held my chin up, makes me look into his eye.

JH: Noona, I know you have a feeling for her, that makes me more disagree about your wedding with that guy. Please noona this sacrifice of yours is too much.

"What should I do bro? I don’t want to marry him."

My tears start to stream down again.

JH: How about if you already have appa in your arms run away? That’s not hard. Besides Vernon will be inside the room and the door are close in front of you. Isn’t a good idea?

"That’s brilliant bro! You're the best! Now I won’t be worrying about getting ties with him. But can you do me a favor? Even I won’t get married, can you promise me that Mina won’t attend it? I think Vernon is going to invite him and he's having a hint about her feelings to me. I still don’t want her to see me in wedding dress."

JH: That’s a small favor to ask. I can do that.

**THIRD PERSONs POV**

Son siblings doesn’t have a clue that someone heard everything.

{2 days before the D-day}

**JYPs POV**

"Hello Ms. Park. How’s everything? Is there any progress?"

J: Everything is getting better. The patient opens his eyes.

"That’s good news!! I’m so sorry for sending you there."

J: I told you its fine. I’m having a good time taking care some people here.

"I hope Dr. Kang is taking care of you. Hahaha"

J: Stop that! I will be ending the call!

"Hey! Wait up! I’m just kidding. Have you heard the news?"

J: Mr. Park. You are the only one who can contact me. Do you remember?

"Ohh sh*t!! I forgot that part! Well then, I want you to go back here at the city. There’s a major ceremony that will going to happen."

J: What are you talking about?

"Its Ms. Son's wedding"

J: Really?! I can’t believe that they are getting married!

"What the hell?! Are you happy?! I’m against to that marriage!"

J: I know that from the start! But I’m happy for them! I will be there tomorrow; I’ll pick a dress for their wedding. Are they both wearing a gown?

"Both gown?"

J: Oh! So, they're going to wear suit and tie?

"What are you talking about Ms. Park?"

I heard something on the other line.

J: I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter