Final

Silent Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, I went to library early. I quickly invited Minhyun to sit with me when he came. As usual, after a word hi, he would just take out his book then read. He never makes any deep conversation with me. 

After a while, I broke the silence. "Minhyun, do you think I can talk with you?" 

He quickly looked at me. "Sure! What is that?" he asked. 

I pretended to be sad. "I have a crush on Jonghyun, your classmate. You know him, right? We're friends since high school. I know he already has a girlfriend but I can't help to stop this feeling. Now I love him more and more. What should I do?" I made up a story. 

Minhyun jaw dropped to hear. He became silent.

"Do you have similar experience? I'm so sad. I really need consultant." I continued acting. 

"Yes, I have similar experience. Having crush on someone who is having crush on someone else." he finally spoke up. He looked terribly upset that I never saw it before. 

"Oh what did you do then?" I acted innocently asking him. 

"It's nothing I can do. I'll just continue my silent love for her!" he replied sadly. 

"Silent love?" I exclaimed.

"Yes keep being silent and just love!" he bit his lips and painfully replied. 

"Isn't it called Coward? Have you ever confessed to her?" I continued asking. 

"Hmm I was planning too but I think it's useless now. She's gonna reject me anyway. It's not that I'm coward but I think it's too fast to confess. I'm afraid she'd think I'm weird." 

"Yes you're weird. What do you mean by too fast? Many people fall in love at the first sight..... I wonder who your silent love is." I continued acting while I was 80% sure that he meant it on me. He looked so confidencelss and it made me a bit upset. 

-----

After knew about his hesitation, I felt so heavy. Every day, I indirectly tell him to confess but he always refuses. I keep receiving the soya milk and I even caught him putting it on my desk(without him realize). However, he never confesses anything to me. Day by day, I feel tired and upset with his silent love for me. I like him too and I really get amazed by how he comes early to put a soya milk on my desk every morning but waiting for his confess is a hopeless waiting. 

I kept telling Jonghyun about that. Jonghyun got mad and thinks he is too coward too. We finally came up with a plan to test Minhyun.

 

One weekend, Jonghyun made a party at home as his family is away for a trip. Jonghyun invited Minhyun too. There were his classmates and some of our close friends. 

Jonghyun acted sweet with his girlfriend and I acted to be broken hearted. I drank a few glasses of wine and pretended to be drunk. Minhyun tried to console me and stopped me from drinking but I didn't listen. He looked so sad to see me like this and he believed that I was drinking this much because of seeing Jonghyun and his girlfriend were close with each other. 

I pretended to be heavily drunk. Jonghyun made Minhyun take me back home. He wrote down my address to Minhyun. We left the party. 

I kept on acting sad and broken heart. I pretended bawling on the ground. He sat down in front of me and patted my head to console. 

"Sooah, don't be like this! You're drunk now. Let's go home!" he said then gave me assistance to stand up. I faked to lose my balance and fell on him. He quickly caught me. 

"Minhyun ah, I don't have power to walk. Can you carry me on your back?" I suggested. 

"Fine! Ride on me!" he replied with a smile then sat down to make me ride on him. I excitedly rode on the handsome man's back.

"My house is near here. Just 10 minutes on foot! Please look at the address that Jonghyun gave you and followed. I'm so drunk. I'm gonna sleep now." I told him then pretended to sleep. 

Minhyun followed the address and kept walking for many minutes. "It seems not right. Did Jonghyun write me the wrong address?" Minhyun started complaining as he was wandering the same area

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter