Breakfast

Secretly Tasty Rendezvous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halfway chopping through the bundle of onion chives, Heechul felt a pair of arms slither and wrap around his waist. Soon after, a very familiar head appears on his left shoulder and comfortably settled on it.

“You’re up early.” Jungsoo greeted with his voice still layered with sleep.

“I need to practice a bit more.” Heechul replied, still focused on his work at hand.

 

Jungsoo could not imagine it before, Heechul being this invested in learning how to cook. He remembered getting so surprised when he learned that Heechul accepted the offer for a cooking variety show. He even had a bet with their manager that Heechul will quit the show after the first few episodes and thankfully he was not beaten to death by Heechul when he learned about it.

But he quickly accepted defeat as soon as he saw how he became so invested in it. He tells him how much he enjoys their out-of-town filming. Another surprise to Jungsoo because he knows how Heechul hates outdoor variety shows most specially those that will require hard labor. But for some reason that he can’t really point out, he had been having lots of fun doing the show though he would always go home drained out physically from it.

Jungsoo knew firsthand that Heechul had been working hard for this show since day one. He can’t help but smile when he remembers the time when Heechul went to his apartment at midnight just to ask about the proper use of a vegetable peeler, he was laughing inside the next day when he even asked to be filmed while peelin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter