Answers Provided?

What Would Have Been?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's like all his worries and exhaustion faded away the moment he saw the people in front of him. His co-workers, his friends and his everything...wait! He meant Naeun and 3 other Apink members.

 

 

"Taeminnie sorry for the sudden celebration..." his hyung looked kinda worried he wouldn't like it.

 

"Did you planned this with Chorong noona?" 

 

"I've had it in mind since yesterday, I already invited the others and when I saw her earlier ago I took a shot and she actually accepted it."

 

So that's how it is. His eyes roamed around his house and it met Naeun's. She smiled at him and at that very moment his mind went blank. Hearts been beating loudly and butterflies making their way in his stomach. It's like his about to explode. She's actually here for him! What's more than heart fluttering to see than that? Naeun is in his house! This isn't a drill!

 

He was knocked into his senses when he smelled the fresh and delicious aroma of the meats and greens placed on the table. Right! He is really very hungry! The next thing he knew, he's already diggin' everything on to his plate and devouring his favorite meat all over his mouth. He heard some laughs from the others especially from Jongin but chose to disregard it or else he will beat the out of him.

 

"You don't look hungry at all," he almost choked on his food when Naeun appeared right in front of him. Now he became conscious of his appearance!

 

"Naeun-ah."

 

"Wanna go outside and eat more of those freshly grilled meats?" she invited. In a flash, he became like a dog wiggling his tail and following his owner. Like he forgot about everything and chose to be happy with her again after so many years.

 

He noticed there were only few people in his backyard, just those 2 people who's busy grilling the meat for everyone. Those didn't even noticed they have arrived so its quite a relief for them. He felt the deep cool breeze of the air dancing with the trees. Definitely an ideal night to spend with someone.

 

"Eat more, Taemin." He heard her saying with mountain of foods on 2 of her plates. He's guessing 1 of those maybe his since he knew Naeun couldn't eat that much.

 

"What brings you here?" Not to sound bitter but Taemin asked all of a sudden.

 

"Jinki-sunbae invited us. I'm sorry if it was so sudden." She slightly lowered her head trying to divert her attention to the food. She may have felt embarrassed celebrating the end of his promotions out of the blue with him.

 

"No, don't be sorry. I was hoping you'd say you're here to cheer for me," he then chuckled. He didn't want to make the mood gloomy, after 7-long years of wanting to communicate with her again he realized bitterness won't freshen up things between them. If there's one person who should understand her the most, he definitely wanted it to be him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter