Surprise

What Would Have Been?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin has been promoting his album for days nonstop since SM hasn't been doing it for him. He went to some music shows even if his company didn't want him to because they're pushing him on his group activities with Superm.

 

 

Not like he didn't want to do it, but it was really extra tiring for him. Today is the last day of his 3-day promotions on music shows. He's now on Music Core all geared up waiting for his turn to perform. He can't really help but look gloomy today. Taemin poured all his heart and soul for Never Gonna Dance Again, he worked so hard for it only for his company to messed up his ambition to reach and impacted the general public.

 

 


The only matter that keeps him going are the ones supporting and loving him whole-heartedly. He was so happy reading his hyungs, family and friends' message for him when his album was released. It gave him so much strength that's why he pushed for at least enough days of promotions.

 

 

"Taeminnie." his Jinki-hyung called.

 

 

He can't help but be so grateful of his Jinki-hyung. Ever since he started going out to promote, his hyung have always been there for him. They both agreed on not letting shawols know about his whereabouts but he's always been with Taemin encouraging him every now and then ever since he got out from the military. Jinki was really moved on how Taemin kept the group SHINee active and thriving by himself despite them going on a hiatus to fulfill their service for the country.

 

 

"Hyung?"

 

 

"You're almost next." Jinki smiled at him proudly and accompanied him at the backstage.

 

 

There they saw 2 familiar women jumping happily welcoming the other one who just finished performing. They stopped celebrating when they noticed him and his hyung.

 

 


"Oppa." she looked at Jinki and smiled warmly.

 

 


"Chorongie it's been awhile." Chorong looked at Taemin and gave him a thumbs up.

 

 

 

She congratulated Taemin on his comeback and excused herself to talk with Jinki, to what reason? He clearly doesn't know but he hinted it has something to do with him and Naeun. He doesn't even know how Chorong and Jinki doesn't look awkward at all.

 

 

 

 

"Taeminnie..." 

 

 

 


"Oh Eunji..." she looked at him straight in the eyes. She doesn't look like the happy/energetic/vitamin Eunji she's known for. She looked so dreary, like she's going through something and she still can't figure out the solution for it.

 

 

 


"Congratulations! We all listened to your album and I must say, you never once did disappoint."

 

 

"Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter