SJ Story - Clue, One by One! Aish!!!

Super Junior Ladies - Apply close ~

 A few weeks after the announcement by Lee Sooman, Various members of Super Junior was going around their dorm tidying things up and stashing away anything that was broken (Mainly by Heechul). As usual, Ryeowook and Sungmin were doing the most chores in the dorm whilst the other members tried to make amends by cleaning bits and bobs (But failed epically as they kept messing things up again).

"Aigoo! That's it! All of you get out of the kitchen before I throw you out" Sungmin screamed as he pouted his bottom lips and crossed his arms over his chest.

"But gege! I ain't finished cleaning up the counter top" Henry pointed at the drenched counter top that had washing up liquid all over it, mostly spilling onto the floor (That Sungmin already mopped up) that created a wet puddle on the black and white tile

Ryeowook's eyes became wide as the size of asia (I'm guessing it would be like this O_O xD). His eyes darted towards the direction of Henry as Henry stopped midway from sneaking out of the kitchen. Leeteuk sensed what was going to happen next as he lunged towards Ryeowook, holding him back from attacking Henry.

"Run Henry!" Kyuhyun screamed as he grabbed Henry's hand and darted out of the kitchen.

"Come back here Liu Xianhua" The cry from Ryeowook could be heard throughout the entire dorm of Super Junior.

Heechul came out of his room as soon as he heard Ryeowook's screech. "What did you do now Henry" Heechul rolled his eyes as he fell onto the sofa in a huff. "W-What do you mean Hyung" Henry stuttered as he hid behind the sofa that Hecchul was sitting on, his eyes glued to the kitchen entrence. scared that Ryeowook might pop out in any minute.

"He never uses the full name of anyone unless he's mad" Heechul answered as he flicked through the channels, finally stopping at the music programme: Inkigayo. "R-Really? Like really really mad" Henry questioned, his eyes still stuck to the Kitchen. 

Heechul slightly smirked as an idea popped into his head. He closed the TV with the remote and flung it to the other side of the sofa and faced Henry, still hidden from Ryeowook. "Yeah... I overheard people saying that whenever someone pisses Ryeowook, he would immediatley rage and get revenge on that person" Heechul gave a secret smirk, oblivious to Henry.

All the things that Heechul spoke of was the opposite of what Ryeowook would of actually done. Heechul already knew that Ryeowook would forgive easily but might as well have fun while it lasts... Right?

Henry's eyes widened as he got up from his "Hiding spot" behind the couch and was about to run to his room when Ryeowook appeared from the kitchen, calmy walking to Henry, about to apologize about the scene that had just occured in the kitchen when all of a sudden Henry ran up to him and grabbed him by the leg, obviously confusing Ryeowook.

"I am so sorry gege! I promise I won't do it ever again!" Begged Henry still grabbing onto his legs.

"What are you talking about Henry" Ryeowook asked with a confused expression on.

When Henry was about to answer back, a knock was heard on the member's dorm. "Nuguya????" Heechul screamed, even though he was near the door. "Lee Sooman Iminida" The chairman replied back.

Everyone's expression became stiff and as soon as the words came out of Lee Sooman's mouth, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Yesung, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun and Zhou Mi came out of their rooms and waited by the door as well as Henry, Ryeowook and Heechul.

Leeteuk went up to the door and opened it whilst bowing a perfect 90 degrees.

Lee Sooman inspected the dorm carefully and gave a full hearted smile. "I'm guessing that you cleaned up your dorm because of the new girl group that's going to be debuting right?"

"Ne" Shindong replied while giving Sungmin and Ryeowook a greateful look.

"Right, the reason I came here today is to give you guys another piece of information regarding the new debut of Super Junior ladies." Lee Sooman said, looking at each one of the members.

"So basically, you'll give us a piece of clue every time you come and visit us" Yesung asked.

Lee Sooman nodded his head and continued "The first clue I would be giving you is that the leader of Super Junior Ladies will be paired up with Leeteuk since he's the leader of Super Junior. She would be revealed soon enough."

Kyuhyun gave out a light giggle when he heard the news. Lee Sooman turned to Kyuhyun and stared at him. "Anything you'll like to share Kyuhyun" Lee Sooman retorted.

"N-No... It's just that... If she's our dongsaeng and she's aged between 16-20... And she'll be paired with Leeteuk, wouldn't that make a old Ajhusshi and nephew pair" Kyuhyun tried to stiffile his laughter between his words.

"So much for the HyunA and Hyunseung couple" Donghae burst into laughter. "Y-Yah! She won't be that young right?" Leeteuk asked turning to the chairman. "Right?" He repeated his words whilst going red as a tomato.

The chairman of SM Entertainment shook his head and gave out a small smile.

*These boys have grown a lot...*


Author's Corner

Wuuuhuuu..annyeong chingudeul!!!!

as usual, this story wrote by my lovely CO-Author

love yeww sis XD

the first member will revealed soon,!!!!!

im sooooo excited!!!!

but i still need more application come to me or my CO-Author XD

ppali ppali ppali!!!