SJ Story - What? Super Junior Ladies?

Super Junior Ladies - Apply close ~

It was a Saturday morning in Super Junior's dorm as the members were lazily lounging around the living room and kitchen. Kyuhyun and Leeteuk were both busy playing Starcraft (Kyuhyun in the lead of course), Ryeowook and Sungmin busy discussing what they were going to cook for lunch, Heechul annoying Shindong about his weight problem, Yesung, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Henry watching TV and Zhoumi and Donghae playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.

"I'm sooo bored!!" Shouted Donghae as he beat Zhoumi in Rock Paper Scissors for the fifth time in a row. Zhoumi obviously dissatisfied with his losing streak.

"Well do something about it then" Heechul replied, annoyed with the younger member interrupting his "Shindong annoying" time.

"I Lost!!" Leeteuk screeched as he threw his remote control in annoyance.

"I told you not to challenge him hyung" Shouted Sungmin from the kitchen.

"Woo Hoo!! I'm the master of Starcraft!!" Kyuhyun gave his little victory dance when the dorm's door suddenly opened reaveling the founder of SM Entertainment: Lee Sooman.

"Annyeonghayso" The boys of Super Junior greeted him as all of them stood up, respecting the founder.

"Ne, you all can sit down. The reason I have come today is because of an important announcement"

"And that is?" Siwon asked questiongly.

"I am going to create a new girl band this month and they will all be your dongsaengs. Also, you and the girls would also be in pairings"

"So it's like a girl version of us right?" Ryeowook asked.

"It's exactly that" Lee Sooman nodded.

All of the members looked at each other for a second and shouted in excitement. "Finally! We can get to meet girls!! I'll bet we'll be hotter than HyunA and Hyunseung" Henry roared.

"Yah! Don't be like that Henry!! You're only jealous of them" Yesung scolded...

"I'm not!" Henry pouted

The rest of the members were either smiling, shocked or happy with the creation of the new girl group.

"This would be fun... I wonder who they would be..." Heechul whsipered to himself.

---------------------------------------------

 

Eotthae? This teaser was created by the CO-Author

Don't forget to comment and subscribe

and the application, will be coming SOON......