Epilogue

A Little Gay For You

I tapped my pen against the desk idly, listening to the professor drone on and on about... Something I obviously didn't pay any attention to. I glanced at my wristwatch and groaned. Still one more hour to go.

"Hey... Hey Chen," I hissed, nudging the sleeping figure next to me. His head was resting sideways on the wooden table, drool trailing down from his lips ever so gracefully. The position honestly looked painful. Not as painful as this class though, and I wasn't ready to suffer alone. "Wake up , you're snoring."

"Shut up Jessica, I'm buying bananas," he moaned, shuffling around in his seat but obviously not making any move to wake up. At least he stopped snoring, so that was a plus. I went to wake him up yet again but stopped when my phone buzzed.

It was a new message from Jongin, which already had me holding back a grin as I thoughtlessly went to open it.

Oh fuc-

I almost jumped out of the seat, quickly slamming my screen down on the desk. It was so loud that the professor looked up to glare at me.

"Sorry, there was a mosquito," I said and he shook his head, mumbling something about not getting paid enough for this . I leaned my head down against the desk, putting my phone on my lap so only I could see what was on the screen.

Who the sends pics at 9am in the morning!

...Damn, that's a good though.

Sehun:

'Dude wtf! I'm in class!'

Jongin:

'and im '

'come me'

Sehun:

'Don't you have school?'

Jongin:

'nah, skipped today. just woke up.'

'had a dream bout you ;)'

Sehun:

'I am not curious at all'

Jongin:

'You were a stripper'

Sehun:

'...'

'Was I hot?'

Jongin:

'the hottest. you were wearing tiger print bra and .'

'and stripper heels.'

'i think i found my new kink.'

Sehun:

'Tell me more'

Jongin:

'i took you to the private room for a '

'and then you were riding my dicj'

'and then I woke up hard'

'and nw were having this convrsation abour u being a stripper'

'and im stil hard'

Sehun chuckled to himself, biting his lip at the image. Obviously he wouldn't do something like that in real life, but then again if Jongin was into that sort of thing... He felt his own jolt in his pants.

Sigh. Four and a half months apart and one really starts to miss riding .

Sehun:

'Why don't you touch yourself then'

Jongin:

'im texting with my lefr hand for a reason'

Sehun bit his lip, his face going red as he looked at that picture yet again, imagining Jongin jerking himself off as they spoke.

Sehun:

'I would love to that right now'

'And play with your balls just the way you like'

Jongin:

'mmh...and then?'

Sehun:

'I'll get on my hands and knees and finger myself, stretch myself out real good for you'

'Then I'll spread my thighs so you can take me from behind'

Jongin:

'oh ... that's so hot'

'im so gonna ur pretty little hole '

'gonna stick my tongue in there reall good'

I felt yet another jolt in my pants. I had to read that a couple of times over to actually believe what I was seeing. Why did the thought of Jongin my so much? We definitely hadn't done that before but now I totally wanted to try. I groaned internally when I found himself rocking a full on . For a moment I completely forgot I was still in class.

Sehun:

' I'm hard now'

'I ing hate you'

Jongin:

'you love this you rt'

'i bet ur an exhibitionisisst"

"i bet ud let me fck u right ther in front of everyone"

Sehun:

'Stfu man'

Jongin:

'imma grab ur and shove my all the way inn, i bet u like that'

Sehun:

' I want it so bad'

'How the am I gonna leave this class now'

Jongin:

'with ur dingaling standing proud'

'cuz u have such a y boyfrienf'

'who's gonna ur brains out the moment he sees u'

Sehun:

'Since when are you my boyfriend'

Jongin:

'shut up im close'

'moan for m3'

Sehun:

'ahhh?'

Jongin:

' yeahH'

He went silent for a few seconds, and by then I was already panting. I was so envious of Jongin who was most likely coming right then while I was stuck with an awkward in economics class. Oh how unfair life could be.

Jongin:

'i came really hard'

'my babies are inside u now'

Sehun:

'I already feel her kicking'

Jongin:

' how we gonna feed it tho...im broke'

'u better feed that little '

Sehun:

'Well... that's one way to get rid of a . Thanks .'

Jongin:

'ur welcum'

'Get it? Cuz I just came'

'hahaha'

Sehun:

'Yeah I ing get it you '

'Go shower, nasty'

Sehun finally looked up from his lap, feeling like a deer caught in the headlights even though no one was really looking at him or even noticed him having full on phone in the middle of class. Well, no one but a now awake bleary-eyed Chen staring down at the phone on his lap.

"Well that was educational... And traumatizing," he stated bluntly. Sehun flipped him off. He wasn't embarrassed, and definitely wasn't worried about a man- like Chen judging him.

"Go back to buying bananas."

"Damn... Those were some really good bananas though," he said dreamily. And I thought I was the gay one.

"I bet."

"I could really use a banana right now. Wouldn't you?"

"What are you getting at?" Sehun narrowed his eyes.

"Nothing, just thinking of bananas," he smirked, "And now you're thinking of bananas too."

"Chen, do me a favour, get a shotgun and shoot yourself in the face with it."

"I bet you're thinking of something else shooting you in fa- ow!"

 

I never had a problem with exams. I thought the people that got stressed over them were stupid. Ain't no piece of paper, no matter how intimating the content, could break my morale. I was always the first out of the exam hall and I did fairly well, considering I hardly spent any time studying. I was just a natural genius like that, so God clearly loved me way more than a lot of other people. As he should.

So I breezed through finals with more finesse than Bruno Mars catching a grenade for some basic , and now I was back to relaxing at home after a long, tiring semester.

It wasn't all that bad though. I got back in touch with a few of the guys. The ones that showed actual remorse for what happened and equal unwillingness to bring up the topic, anyway. They didn't explicitly apologize, apart from Chen on the day of the party, but they casually talked to me the moment I was back in college. They respected me and gave me my space when I needed it. I also came to realize they weren't such huge when they weren't addicted to hardcore drugs. Who would have thunk.

But in the end, I still thought of them as fillers. They were good company sure, they were nice enough, they knew how to have a good time, they helped out when I needed it and I did the same. But I could never call any of them a best friend. And I honestly didn't need another one.

Jongin also never went running back to Kyungsoo like I thought he would. They ended things for good. There was no way he could hide a relationship with him because we were texting and calling pretty much all the time, there was simply no room for him to have a secret boyfriend.

We weren't exclusive however, and I thought of the possibility that Jongin could very well be sleeping around. Which was fine with me, really. I mean it totally didn't crush my soul to think about him giving someone else that wonderful , or worse, being on the recieving end of some . Nah, totally fine. He wasn't my official boyfriend, he wasn't committed to me, so it was okay. Really.

I never slept with anyone though. I never wanted to, and I felt like it was a silent obligation to him somehow. It was stupid, but I really was waiting for him. Meanwhile I'd become very well acquainted with my right hand, often accompanied by the sound of Jongin's sinful gasps and moans in my ears. I had to admit, the facetime sessions were incredible. Five ing stars.

I still wished he was really here though. Actually touching me, talking to me, looking into my eyes, kissing me, having with me. I wanted all of that, and I fantasized about it everyday.

I missed him.

"You're getting good at this," mom noted as she passed by me in the backyard.

"Of course I am," I scoffed as I stood in front of the grill.

"I guess it makes sense, since you're probably gonna end up flipping burgers for the rest of your life after graduation."

"Gee thanks mom, that's really inspiring."

"That's just the reality of life. Just like Santa Claus, the education system is a lie, we are all sheep and everything is pointless if you really think about it," she paused briefly to make mom noises as she took a seat on the outdoor couch. "But how do you think I succeeded at life, sipping martinis by my luxurious pool on a Tuesday?"

"Hm I don't know, hard work and dedication perhaps?" I said sarcastically. She scoffed.

"Don't be ridiculous. I married a rich motherer, made him buy me a nice house and divorced him once the got boring."

"So... I'm supposed to marry a rich motherer?"

"No, you're supposed to become the rich motherer so nice girls like me can use and exploit you for your money. Dumb dumb."

"You know what, I'd really appreciate you kept your life advice to yourself next time."

"They say listen to your mothers, no matter how insufferable they are, because one day you'll realize every single word they said is 100% accurate. We've seen way too much , we know exactly what we're talking about," She said, sipping her martini leisurely. I rolled my eyes at her and continued to flip burgers and sausages.

"Why are we grilling again today?"

"We have guests."

"You mean another boyfriend?"

She puckered her lips, seemingly in thought, "Yeah, actually. A boyfriend. He loves sausages."

"Okay, weird thing to mention about someone I never met before."

She chuckled to herself, "Oh you have no idea."

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and my mum stood up and made her way back into the house to open it. I continued to grill quietly, tugging my hoodie over myself as I felt a cold breeze brush past. It was freezing around this time of the year. I always thought winter was the best time to be in a relationship. Snuggling up to that special someone under the sheets to warm yourself up... That was the best ever.

Now I really was thinking like a lovesick, lonely loser. How gay was that?

Maybe it was stupid to wait for Jongin. Even if he did come, it would only be for visits. Nothing would last. There were so many girls that had asked me out over the semester and I completely shut them all down because of him. Genuinely nice girls. I didn't know why I was so loyal to someone who wasn't even actually mine.

Why did I have to be so in love with him?

I thought the distance would mellow those feelings out but between all the sweet texts and long midnight calls, they only intensified.

"That owes me some rent... Living in my head for free," I grumbled to myself.

"How much we talking?"

I froze, my hand stopping midair as I went to flip a burger.

"I wasn't lying about being broke, you know," a melodious chuckle, accompanied by approaching footsteps that had my heart racing in my chest. No way...

I turned around and there he was, grinning like an idiot, the subject of 90% of my thoughts, looking as gorgeous as ever. He was dressed in a black hoodie and skinny jeans, his hair slightly shorter than I remembered and pushed back to reveal his forehead for once.

"Why are you here?" I asked blankly.

He didn't waste any time before striding over to me and wrapping his arms around me. I found myself slowly relaxing into his embrace, that same warmth and familiarity, it was all there. He was really back.

"You told me you had travel plans this winter."

"But I did travel. To here."

"You knew what you were doing. I hate you," I said with no malice whatsoever, my words contradicted by my actions as I held him even tighter. He smelled musky and sweet, his body warm and inviting. His palms traveled up and down my back soothingly and I found it wouldn't be too bad to live right there if I could.

"Aww, I love you too."

I couldn't even stop myself from grinning like a huge idiot. , I was so happy. Scratch everything I had just said. In that moment, I was so glad I waited, because this was definitely worth the wait.

"I ing missed you," I confessed.

"I missed ing you," he replied and I could hear the smirk in his voice. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from the hug, crossing my arms at him.

"How long are you staying for?"

"Well..." He spoke, gazing at me with twinkling eyes. "I may or may not have transferred to a college in town."

I gaped at him, "No way."

"Yes way. I tried to transfer last semester. If you remember that one time I disappeared with my mom all morning, we went to Clarington University to apply for a transfer. They said I was a bit too late but I was welcome to apply next semester... So here I am," he said casually.

My eyes widened. "You motherer... You never told me!"

"I wasn't sure if it would actually work out, so I didn't want to get your hopes up. And I wanted to surprise you."

"... You could have still said something," I grumbled, but the prospect of Jongin actually staying in town made my stomach bubble with excitement. That means I can see him whenever I want! "Where are you staying?"

His grin widened.

"Oh no... Don't tell me."

"Come on, I wasn't gonna waste money on rent if I have my best friend right here. It's also a bonus he just so happens to have a wonderful ."

I crossed my arms, pretending to be pissy. "Well there goes my private space." Not that I actually minded that. In fact, an invasion of my private space sounded really good at that moment, especially if it was by Jongin.

And he seemed to have read my mind because he was soon pulling me closer, intertwining our fingers.

"Why do you even want to move here?"

He raised a brow,"Why do you think?" I shrugged. "Obviously cuz I like the weather here."

I chuckled. Yeah I knew he was being sarcastic. And I knew he came back for me. I just wanted to hear him say it. It was the first time someone had ever done something like that for me, that someone actually loved me for who I was, and it made me feel pretty good about myself for once. That maybe I wasn't such a big failure after all.

"You do realize this might not work out..." I mumbled, breathing in the same air as him as he leaned in close.

"Mmm..."

"And it might end horribly."

"Uh huh."

"And it could really mess up our friendship-"

"Sehun, I really don't give a ."

I grinned, "Great, neither do I."

I leaned in the rest of the way and connected our lips, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him in to me. The familiarity of his lips washed over me, like coming home after such a long time away. They were plump and warm and everything I'd been craving for so many months. And when his tongue, wet and needy, slipped into my mouth and slid against mine, I couldn't even hold back the sound of pleasure and longing coming from the back of my throat.

Soon enough his hands were trailing down my back and squeezing my , his hips pressing up against mine. I could already feel his growing hardness through his pants and wanted nothing more than to just strip him out of his clothes and have my way with him right then and there.

"Oh my God, the sausages!" The sound of a gasp had the two of us breaking apart, our lips red and swollen. I glared at my mum in annoyance.

"Yes mom, we're gay. That's kinda how it works. Can you go now?"

"Not that you idiot! The sausages are burning!" She scowled, pointing towards the grill.

"Oh... ."

 

 


 

Okay now it's really the end. Which is kinda sad cuz I really enjoyed writing this story! It was such a great change of pace from the usual stuff I write. A lot more erted that's for sure but it's a genre I wanted to try and I think I did okay with it xD

Hope you guys enjoyed this little epilogue! As always, leave a comment and an upvote to show your support! Thank you for reading!

Also... Kai's solo. Period.