[ALTERCATION]

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The other party has a history of alcohol abuse and anger management issue," Seunghyun explained. "Jiyong-sshi just have to pay a fine for causing a public ruckus and he's free to go. The police is just giving a warning this time." 

 

This trivial case could be settled by Soonho easily, yet, Jiyong still asked to call Yoona anyway. To be frank, when the police arrived and handcuffed him, there was a split moment that he was afraid and the first person that came to his mind was Yoona. He wanted to see her, wanted to apologise to her, wanted to tell her so many things that he hadn't been able to tell her. Hence, when he was brought back to the station, beside calling Soonho, he called Yoona, hoping that she would come. When she entered into the station, words couldn't describe how relieved and happy he was. 

 

Though of course, she didn't come alone and was with Seunghyun. 

 

"Oppa, thank you so much," Yoona was definitely grateful and felt guilty for troubling Seunghyun yet again. 

 

It was just hours ago that she decided she would cut off all ties and contact with Jiyong and to focus on Seunghyun, but when the police called to tell her that Jiyong was in custody, her heart panicked again and all she could think of was to get there to ensure that he's well. She wasn't familiar with the French law and with the language barrier, she could only once again, sought Seunghyun's help. 

 

"It's nothing," Seunghyun gave a gentlemanly smile and ruffled her hair. "I'm just helping out fellow Koreans, let alone it's you who asked me for help. How could I turn down?" 

 

"You give me a few minutes oppa," Yoona said to Seunghyun and turned around, frowning at Jiyong. "You, outside. Now." 

 

Without waiting for Jiyong to react, she turned and walked out of the station, with Jiyong trailing behind immediately. 

 

"I knew you would't leave me in a lurch," Jiyong commented proudly.

 

"What are you? A five-year old kid getting into a senseless and ridiculous fight?" Yoona glared at him, jabbing her finger sternly at him. "Look at you! Is it fun getting all bruised up and spending the night in the police station?!" 

 

Though Yoona was scolding him, Jiyong was still smiling away. They were actually attracting gazes from the passer-bys but he couldn't care less. At least this woman was talking to him, she was concerned about him. 

 

"At least this shows that you still care about me." 

 

"Mwuh? Yah! Kwon Jiyong! Why are you so childish?!" Yoona looked at him incredculously. 

 

"I'm childish because of you, Im Yoona!" Jiyong shouted, holding her finger to stop her jabbing. 

 

That caused onlookers to stop and take a look, while Yoona was stunned as she stood rooted to the ground. Jiyong held her hands and pulled her to a corner to avoid the attention.

 

"I'm all messed up because of you, Im Yoona," Jiyong turned her around and looked her in the eyes.

 

"I-It's none of my business!" Yoona stuttered, her heart thumping fast. "I should be the one saying it. YOU messed up my life, Kwon Jiyong!" 

 

"I always thought that I'm going to live like that for the rest of my life. A loveless marriage, having flings and one-night-stands, working and striving at work," Jiyong smirked, shaking his head. "Until you came along. Until you come into my life and wreck it all." 

 

"Stop pushing the blame all to me! I didn't ask you to go into a political marriage and I definitely did not ask you to hurt women like that!" Yoona rebutted, feeling the anger rising in her. 

 

"I'm blaming you because you made me fell in love with you when I should be cleared of all emotions, Im Yoona!" Jiyong shouted at her, finally pouring out his thoughts. "Why must you be so ing attractive, so ing beautiful and kind-hearted!"

 

Yoona fell silent at that exact moment after hearing his confession. She stared right back at him, words not coming out. 

 

"I fell in love with you, Im Yoona," Jiyong repeated. "I know I hold a certain place in your heart too." 

 

"No, you don't." Yoona replied, a little too quickly. 

 

"If I don't, why is it that you did not tell Donghae hyung and Dara noona about that night? If I don't, why didn't you gather all your chaebol friends to bring me down? If I don't, why are you so agitated upon seeing me and if I don't, why would you rush to the police station for me in the middle of the night!" Jiyong bombarded. 

 

"T-That's because I-" Yoona wanted to scream back at him but she realised she had no valid reasons at all.

 

"That's because?" Jiyong arched his brows. "If you can give me a valid reason, I'll scram. I won't ever bother you again."

 

"You don't love me, Kwon Jiyong," Yoona sighed, changing the focus instead. "You don't."

 

"I believe I know my feelings better than you do."

 

"There's a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable," Yoona gave a cold smirk. "Maybe that's what makes me attractive to you, because you can get almost everything you want in the world, but not me. You can't have me, Kwon Jiyong."

 

Her gaze was so icy cold that it actually make Jiyong shudder. 

 

"I know you fancy me too, Yoong. Stop being stubborn," Jiyong closed the gap between them and grabbed her arms hard, forcing his lips on hers. 

 

Yoona struggled but his grip was strong. He was afraid of getting rejected by her. Sure, he had faced rejections in the past, but he wasn't going to allow this woman's rejection; he couldn't accept it. 

 

"Don't call me by my pet name!" Yoona used her last ounce of strength to bit his lips hard and pushed him away, giving him a slap across his face. "You don't deserve it." 

 

Jiyong glared at her but she wasn't backing down. She saw his bleeding lips and for that moment, she had wanted to care for him, was sorry for hurting him. She knew that if she didn't pull apart, she would have given in at the very next second. She couldn't allow herself to do that.

 

"This is the last time I'm helping you," Yoona bit her lips and had her head down, wanting to avoid seeing Jiyong's hurt expression. "W-We'll not meet again..." 

 

All she wanted to do now was to get away from him, as far and quickly as possible. 

 

"Yoona!" 

 

Jiyong shouted after her but she wasn't listening and just kept on running. Seunghyun saw her and wanted to call out, but she had ran passed him with no intention of stopping. He turned and saw Jiyong, standing there with a pained look. Unknowingly, a wave of anger surged through him as he stormed towards Jiyong.

 

"What did you say to her again?" Seunghyun held Jiyong fiercely by the collar. 

 

"It's none of your business, Choi Seunghyun," Jiyong hissed. "It never was." 

 

"It now will be," Seunghyun replied. "I'm not going to let you hurt her." 

 

"Back off, Choi Seunghyun. Things between me and her, it's not something you can mess with." 

 

"Try me," Seunghyun gave a wry smile. "You should off and go back to your wife, Kwon Jiyong. You've a ing wife. Who are you to stop me from messing your relationship with her? You guys will never be an item, don't even dream about it."

 

"Like I said, it's none of your business!" Jiyong gave a hard shove, causing Seunghyun to stumble a few steps back.

 

"I figured out that you're the reason why she's vexed," Seunghyun knew he had hit his pain point and wasn't planning to stop. "You're the reason why she had to run all the way across the globe to avoid you. You know what? I witnessed your kiss back then outside the art gallery. Besides stealing kisses from her, what else can you do? What do you treat her as? A ? A fling? A woman that you can date and throw away as and when you like?" 

 

"Shut the up, Choi Seunghyun!" Jiyong waved a punch across his face. 

 

"Wae? Guilty? Jealous? Angry?" Seunghyun continued to wear a smirk as he cleaned off the blood at the corner of his lips. "Not going to change the fact that you're a married man. Not going to change the fact that you'll never be able to give her the happiness that she needs. You're only a ing coward and a childish scoundrel that cra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter