Information about six boys

"I'll Be There, I Promise."

 

Right now I'm sitting on the bus, I take out the blue folder and set on my lap. I open the folder; my eyes look all information very carefully and stop when I saw a six photo of boys. I took one out and carefully look his feature face; he's handsome.

I took the information about him, "Donghyun." I whisper and read the information.

'Donghyun, age 19, statue in relationship. Donghyun is clam, understanding, and fun, out-going and gentle. He loves to play guitar and listening music all the time. But he changes into a clam, emotionless, boring and lonely. Ever since he started to date a girl name Bong-Cha. Bong-Cha hardly spends time with him and always hands out her friends. Donghyun never work or makes music anymore since his girlfriend doesn't like his music.' I glare out of nowhere, what kind of girlfriend telling him that his music ?

I shake my head and look the next one, my, he looks strong and handsome as well.

'Hyunseong, age 18, statue in relationship. Hyunseong is gentle, sweet, understanding, caring, and funny. He loves to play basketball all the time. But he changes into a clam, emotionless, boring, lonely and cold-hearted. Ever since he started to date a girl name Hyo-Sonn. Hyo-Sonn never really interested in Hyunseong, never play with him or anything at all. Hyo-Sonn hates sport and told him that it'll ruin her nails, her hair and her make-up. Hyunseong gave up playing basketball, ever his dream to become a basketball player since his girlfriend hates basketball.' I know that my eyes are wide; I can't believe he actually gave up his dream just because of his girlfriend dislike basketball? I look at another photo.

Whoo, charming and handsome.

'Lee Jeongmin, age 17, statue in relationship. Jeongmin is charming, caring, sweet, lovable, and gentleman. He loves to chew gums and spend time with his friends and family. But he changes into a cold-hearted prince ever since he started dating a girl name Myung-Hee. Myung-Hee despised charming loving prince, she loves cold-hearted prince since she thinks it's hott. Jeongmin hardly is nice and never chew gum anymore since Myung-Hee hates gums.' I shake my head, geez who like cold-hearted prince? I look at another photo; mmm, he's cute and handsome.

'Jo Youngmin, age 16, statue in relationship. Youngmin is protective, sweet, funny, out-going, and gentleman. He loves taking pictures for fun and thought want to become a photographic. But he change into an emotionless, cold-hearted, bored, and hardly talk to anyone except his girlfriend when he started to date. His girlfriend name is Ae-Cha despised picture because its annoying her so much. Youngmin gave up take a picture, he also gave up his dream to become a photograhtic.' Aww, poor boy. I look at another photo, my eyes wide, yah he look a like that Youngmin! A twin? Cool!

'Jo Kwangmin, age 16, statue in relationship. Kwangmin is shy, sweet, caring, protective and gentle. He loves to ride bicycle with his friends of his girlfriend for fun. But he change into a cold distance and only close to his girlfriend. Ever since he started dating the girl name is He-Ran. He-Ran doesn't like bike and she's very possessive toward Kwangmin. Kwangmin just let He-Ran control him.' I know that my eyes are wide right now; did he really let her do that to him? I look at the last photo. Aww, he looks so cute!

'No Minwoo, age 16, statue in relationship. Minwoo is bubbly, fun, out-going, funny, caring, sweet, stubborn, and overprotective. He loves make people happy or laugh all the time. But he changes into a cold-hearted, distance and loner ever since he started dating a girl name Sun-Hi. Sun-Hi has become a master to Minwoo and treats him as her slave. Minwoo gave up his friends, he choose her over his friends.' My jaw is definitely open, I can't believe it! Those girlfriends of them just change those boys in a bad way!

I shake my head, this is not good.

The bus stopped and I gather all my stuff. I left the bus, walking where I'll be living for a while. I look around, where the heck is that house anyway?

I walked around and stopped, my jaw open while my eyes wide. Because that is not a house, it's a freaking huge house!

"I think I'm going to love this mission since they have awesome house." I grinned wide. Now I need a little more look into the information why the stalker did all those to boys.