Solo Mission

"I'll Be There, I Promise."

 

I stare at my aunt, Mee-Yon the Legend Butterfly. Mee-Yon never fail any mission at all, she was amazing number one spy. But Mee-Yon retired because of me, she raise me when I was 5. A criminal who is still on the loose murdered my parents. I don't remember his face, but once I find out who is he; I'm going to revenge on him, for my parents. Anyway Mee-Yon teach me everything about spy; I've been trained every single day. And now I have passed every test about spy and games of spy. Like for example, how to pick the lock, how to break the code, how to act, and so many more.

Anyway, I'm still staring at my aunt because it's fun to annoying her.

Mee-Yon look at me with annoy, "What do you want you." I grinned while my eyes twinkle with hopeful and Mee-Yon sighed in annoyed.

"Anieyo, I don't have a solo mission for you, now leave before I kick your ." I frown and sighed in defeated. I stood up and walk out of my aunt office.

I pout while walking down the hallway, "you!" I stop and turn around.

"Hi Taemin-oppa."

Taemin smiles at me.

"So got a new solo mission?" I pout again and look down. Taemin chuckle and ruffle my hair.

"Yah!" I playful slap his hand away from my hair and smooth my hair while glare at him. Taemin just smile and tilted his head.

"You know, I think it’s better if you don't have mission." I stop and stare at him.

"Why?" I frown while my arms cross. Taemin sighed while his fingers went through his hair.

"Because, I don't think you're ready for the solo mission." I huff and walk away.

"I'm more than 100% ready for solo mission! I'm sick of tired having party mission, I mean I don't want a baby-sit by the leader or other player!" Taemin sigh and walk beside me.

I stop and sat down on the bench. Taemin sit beside me, "Taemin-oppa you are so lucky that you have solo life time mission." Taemin half smile and look up.

"I did what I have to do. Beside being a singer/dancer is fun." I pouted and look at Taemin.

"That's why you’re so lucky and your famous in SHINee. Though your fans and your friends didn't know you’re spy, Leo." I use his spy name and Taemin look at me.

"You'll get your own solo mission, Phoenix." I rolled my eyes but I smile.

Taemin and I are just relaxing, watching the sky. It was peaceful until the phone ruin. Taemin answered his phone while I watch him.

"Okay, be there." Taemin shut his phone, put in his pocket and look at me simpathy.

"Mianhaeyo, I got to go." I smile and nodded my head. Taemin peck my forehead, he stood up and quickly jogging toward the exit. I sighed and look up again.

"Phoenix." I snap out of it and look at the man.

"Boss wants to see you right now." I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

'Aunt Mee-Yon? What does she want now?' I nodded my head and stood up.

-Mee-Yon Office-

I walk inside and sat down on the chair, "What do you need to see me?" Mee-Yon stare at me and her eyes turn down watch at her goldfish swimming around.

"I got a solo mission for you." my eyes spark in glitters. Did I just hear what I just hear? I'm not dreaming, am I?

Mee-Yon smirk, "You're not dreaming. It's real." I knew I grinning like a idoit. I couldn't help it; I finally got my own solo mission! Yahoo~!

"I accept this mission!" I raise my hand up high and Mee-Yon raise her eyebrow in amuses.

"I haven't tell you what the mission is about." I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Don't care, I accept!" Mee-Yon chuckle while shake her head.

"Okay, your mission is about protecting these six boys. Because these boys are targets by stalker." I raise my eyebrow.

"Stalker?" Mee-Yon nodded her head.

"Ye, a stalker that had take a lots of pictures of them, steal their stuff, follow them, making noise in the middle of the night, gifts or letters sudden appeared, and few things." I'm started to freak out. Poor boys.

"So your job is protect them, make sure none of them is kidnapped or harm. And find out who is the stalker. Also you wear a disguise to meet these six boys and start befriend them." I nodded my head understanding, Mee-Yon handed me the blue folder.

"That blue folder had every information in there, also there's six pictures of boys. Good luck Phoenix your mission start in 24 hours." I nodded my head again.

"Bye auntie Mee-Yon." Mee-Yon smiles softly at me.

"Be careful, you."