This Heartbeat Will Never Change..

This Heartbeat Will Never Change..

~After press conference

 

Gui’s pov

“Congratulation for us! Press conference is already over and people there are so enthusiasm, right?” Thomas said.

“Yeah, they are awesome and very enthusiasm. I’m happy that people are so excited for our drama. Right Gui?” Jack asked me happily.

“Uh? Oh..yea..” I said.

I could see that they looked confusedly with the what’s-wrong-with-Gui face.

I don’t know how to say to them, it’s getting awkward till…

“Well, well, we know that they’re anticipated with this drama, so we have to give our best. And don’t be late again Thomas! Haha” George Hu broke the silence.

He saved me. Did he know.. ?

“Yea, yea he’s right so we could start filming earlier” said Jack teasing Thomas.

They laughed and George Hu dragged them out of the room.

“Let’s go out!Let’s meet the others outside!” said George Hu.

They walked out of the room and left me alone. I still could hear Jack asked him “Is she okay?” and he said “Yes, maybe she’s just too tired after the press conference today”.

“Thanks..” I said quietly “I should treat him later” I smiled.

 

Why..why that question bothered me till now?I couldn’t forget and get it out of my mind..

do I still care?Do I still have that feelings.. ?

 

Ahben’s pov

I decided to meet her. I know she’ll be bothered with that question. I should check her now. I knocked the door but it seemed she didn’t hear me. Her back was facing me, she must be in her deep thought.

“Uhm.. hi GuiGui,” I patted her shoulder.

She turned to me, “Oh, hi BenBen,” her voice sounded kinda shaky.

“Glad to see you here, you’re an awesome host, really!” she smiled.

“haha, thanks! Your drama sounds interesting. No wonder people in the press conference today were so excited. Our Gui is so popular now!”

“Well, thanks. I’ll do my best.” She smiled, but I know something bothered her…

“umm.. about that last question. Don’t think too much..” I smiled, trying to make her feel better.

She didn’t answer me.. for a while…

“Are you okay, Gui?”

“Yes, I’m okay..” she smiled, more a smile to assure herself.

“Well, then, take your rest. I think I have to lea-..”

“How is he?”

 

Gui’s pov

“Uhm..hi GuiGui,” someone patted my shoulder. I turned back and, oh, it’s Ahben.

“oh hi BenBen,”

“Glad to see you here, you’re an awesome host, really!” I smiled.

Yes, he’s the host in the press conference, my best friend.

“haha, thanks! Your drama sounds interesting. No wonder people in the press conference today were so excited. Our Gui is way popular now!” he laughed.

“Well, thanks. I’ll do my best.” I smiled. Sure, I’ll do my very best..

I know he wanted to say something about…

“umm.. about that last question. Don’t think too much..”

I sighed silently..

The scene popped out in my mind.. again…

~~

At the press conference..

 

“So, this time for the last question. Anybody, please?” Ahben asked the audience.

Someone raised a hand. “Yes, please ask a question”

“I want to ask this question for Miss Wu Ying Jie. Miss Wu Ying Jie, in this drama you will act with three male leads. It will be a complicated love story, so who will be your prince in the end, Miss? Who’s your prince?”

 

Prince?It reminds me about someone.. Someone that always be in my heart..

 

Then George Hu answered the question before I answered it.

“Well, for that question, you and everyone must warch our drama to find it” he answered with a smile to the audience.

~~

 

Ahben asked me again. “Are you okay, Gui?”

Am I okay?

“Yes, I’m okay..” I smiled. Well, I hope it turned out to a smile..

“Well then, take your rest. I think I will lea-..”

I know he wanted to leave me alone, to give me some time for relaxing myself after this busy day. But I couldn’t hold my self anymore. I have to ask him and without realizing, those words came out..

“How is he?”

I know he was shocked a bit, but those words came out again..

“Do you still contact with him?”

 

I need to know about him.. I really want to hear about him…

 

Ahben’s pov

She asked about him?

“Do you still contact with him?” I know, I have to answer it.

“Yes, I do. We always calling or chatting if we both online”

It’s true. We still keep in touch each other. He even called me last night and asked about GuiGui, because he knew I’ll be hosting today..and I’m sure he’ll call me again tonight.

“He is…” should I tell her?

“He’s fine, I think. Sometimes he acts weird not as himself. but we know, he’s a hard-working guy.”

She was quiet. I decided to tell my inner thought about them..

“Gui I know your feelings. Please, can’t you give him a second chance? You know, he cares you so much. And he always thinks about you. I’m sure Andy ge won’t mind about your relationship with him. Does he hurt you so much? Or you already move on?”

I couldn’t help but asked. I know Wangzi is not fine. He’s not himself anymore..

“I know Ahben.. I feel the same way too. He can’t get out of my mind. I already forgive him. And I don’t  move on.. I don’t..”

 

“I will not..” she whispered.

 

“It’s just that we haven’t been in contact ever since that party, so…”

“I know Gui, but there’ll always be a first time, right? Why don’t you call him? Tonight? I’m sure he’ll ask me about today and of course he’ll ask about you. So tell him by yourself. I’ll always help you guys. We are best friend, right?” I smiled.

“And actually now Maodi is sick, so ask about his condition too, he’ll feel better”

“Really? He’s sick? I’ll call them tonight. Thanks Ahben.. for everything” she smiled, and I know she already felt much better now.

“Well, don’t thank me. We are best friend, so I’ll always help you. I’ll take my leave now. You and Wangzi will be alright together. GuiWang is my best couple! Hehe, bye Gui!” I smiled and walked out the door.

 

I hope they’ll have a nice conversation tonight…

 

Gui’s pov

“Bye Ahben!”

I laughed. I know he teased me..  Ahben thank you, you’re really my best friend.

When he said his name just now, I know one thing…

 

This heartbeat for him will never change…

 

 

----------

Updated! kekeke~ how's it? I don't think it's good, but i did write this with all of my heart.. so hope you all will like it! ^ ^

when I was writing this fanfic.. the last line above made my heart fluttered.. my favourite line! haha:D that's why I put it as the title :)

and about that question in the press conference.. I couldn't think of any better question that time.. so yeah, i put prince, so it'd remind her about Wangzi :)

I keep imagining if this scene was actually real, hehe. I watched the video but i didn't understand so I don't know if maybe there was someone who actually asked that question XDD kekeke~

if you feel confuse or have any question about this story just ask :) hehe

 

Thanks for those who commented in the prev chap! ^ ^

Maryy and Maitruee~ omo thank youuu! ~lovelovelove~

 

Everyone, thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing

~loveghost