This Heartbeat Will Never Change..

This Heartbeat Will Never Change..

20th June 2010..

~At Wangzi and Maodi’s house.. 08.30 am

 

Maodi’s POV

Maodi is sick. He got a little fever and Wangzi was taking care of him at home. Maodi was laying on bed, while Wangzi was sitting in front of computer, online.

Maodi had a confused look at his brother who was starring blankly at the monitor. Then he sighed..

“It must be about her…”

 

“Uhuk..uhuk..” Maodi coughed nervously.

That sounds made Wangzi shocked a bit and immediately looked at Maodi.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll get your medicine” Wangzi smiled and walked out the room.

Maodi sighed when he saw his brother walked out with a clueless face.

“Hmm.. What did he saw earlier…?”

A curious Maodi peeked at the monitor. He read slowly..

“The Press Conference..of Me and..My Brother’s drama..Dream..Mall..10.00 am.. main cast.. Wu Ying.. GuiGui.. ?”

 

Krieet..

 

The door opened slowly, Maodi immediately back to his previous position and adjusted his blanket. Wangzi walked in with the medicine and a glass of warm water.

“Here, take your medicine first,” Wangzi smiled and handed him the medicine and the glass.

“Thanks brother” Maodi smiled nervously.

 

Wangzi sat back to in front of the computer. Maodi could hear clearly that Wangzi mumbled to himself, but he couldn’t understand a word.

There was no sound in the room except the tickling sounds of watch on the wall and mouse-clicking sounds.

 

“Uhm..” Maodi cleared his throat.

“So, it’s today, huh ?” Maodi took a deep breath before that question came out from his mouth.

The mouse-clicking sounds suddenly stopped.

Maodi could feel his brother held his breath for seconds, even if his back was facing him. Maodi felt nervous and kept scolding himself in his mind for asking such a question. He kept scolding himself till..

"Yes, it’s today”..

 

Wangzi’s POV

“Dream Mall..10.00am ?It’s not that far from here, and I still can make it on time. Should I come?or not? Ah, I don’t think I should come. I might just disturb her and she might not want to see me there..” Wangzi thought at himself and he was in his deep thinking.

 

“Uhuk..uhuk..” Maodi coughed

Ah ya! Maodi!

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll get your medicine” I said while walking out the room.

I took his medicine and also a glass of warm water.

Maodi is sick now, hope he’ll get better soon.. I smiled while pouring the water.

Then I walked in the room and handed him the things, and sat back in front of the computer.

 

I logged in Facebook, and opened her page..

 

She wore a mask ?haha, she’s really cute! Silly ghost.. she always makes me smile whenever I see her pics or videos. I don’t know how but she just does it..

 

GuiGui, it has been months since we met in Kiki’s party and I have to admit to my self you become more beautiful and mature now. We haven’t chatted or met again after that. Gui, do you know how much I want to call or text you? I’m happy that you have a new drama. You deserve it. I know you’re a good actress and I wish all the best for your drama. Do you know how jealous I am when I saw your pics with the male casts? You looked so cute and happy. Do you know how much I miss your smile? Do you know how much I miss you? Do you know…

 

“Uhm..”

“So, it’s today, huh?”

 

That question pulled me out from my own world. I didn’t realize that actually I held my breath for seconds. I didn’t want to answer it, because it reminded me the fact that I couldn’t be there, but..

“Yes, it’s today” I answered without facing him.

“Don’t you want to come and see her?”

I know he asked that question nervously and I must give him an answer..

“I don’t think I should come..” Yes, sounds desperate.

There was no sound. It got quiet all sudden..

 

“Are you okay brother ?”

 

I know he worried about me, but I think I’m okay. So, I better assured him well.

I turned back and faced him with a smile..

 

“I’m okay. Really..”

He smiled and nodded, laid back on bed to catch some more sleep.

I turned back again..

 

I’m fine.. I will be fine..

 

-------------

AHH! I'm shy !I'm shy!  >w< how is it? is it too short?

huhu~ sorry, I'm not good at writing a fanfic.. but please bear with me~

Thank you for reading my story! I'm so happy! If you leave some comments, I'll be more happy! hehe ^ ^

and this story is actually just a short story.. maybe 2 or 3 chapters, it'll be end.. so yeah! Stay tune for the next update!^ ^

~loveghost