After 300 Years...

Doomed from the Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a jolt, he sat up; suddenly sweating all over. His movement led to the ringing of a bell that was attached to his bed and soon came a white clothed person rushing inside the room with his eyes beaming with stars as if his joys knew no bound.

“Oh my god, you are awake!” He said in softly and then started screaming, “OH MY, YOU ARE REALLY AWAKE! FINALLY!” He walked fast to his bed side, “I should let the lord almighty know about this.” Immediately he made a gesture of writing a letter in the air and whispered a spell that summoned a beautiful white bird in seconds. “Go,” he said to the tiny white bird and off it went to who knows where.

He has been watching intently all this while without a question and the more he watched the more he got confused. “Lord almighty is busy most of the time , but he will be more than thrilled to see his son finally awake. I have sent word for him, you see. Don’t wo-.....”

“Who...are you?” he spoke up hesitantly, “What is this place? What is going on?”

Finally remembering the situation they were in, the latter started to explain, “Ahh, I am so sorry. I kept speaking without giving you a chance. I am a guardian angel. You can call me Mohi. I work under the direct supervision of your father, the lord Almighty. He asked me to take care of you and I have been doing that for the past 300 years.”

“3-300...years!?”

Mohi chuckled a bit and then continued, “Yes, my lord. You have been sleeping for the past 300 years. You almost died in a fierce battle 300 years ago but the lord Almighty saved you. May be that’s why you are having trouble remembering, Lord Sansara.”

“Me? A lord?”

“Don’t worry my lord, you will soon get used to this,” Mohi said with a smile before he got up and checked the candle beside Sansara’s bed still flaming strong, “Pardon my insolence my lord, but you look like you saw a ghost in your dreams. Are you okay?”

“Seems like it, but strangely I don’t remember it anymore,” Sansara replied with a strange look on his face as if all this information is too hard for him to consume. Suddenly as if struck by a headache he held his head in both his hands. Mohi came closer with a concerned look, “My lord? Is everything alright? Are you feeling pain anywhere?”

Turning his head towards Mohi, with still a hand on his head, he muttered, “I think....I am hungry.”

Mohi controlled his laugh and pressed his lips before continuing, “Yes of course my lord, I will send you food right away. Please rest.”

As soon as Mohi walked out of the chamber, Sansara tried standing up. He felt like he was overflowing with vitality. He looked around himself- the exquisite robe, the palace like chamber, there were so many things that he doesn’t remember.

As informed by Mohi, the food arrived in his chambers. Sansara felt like he has never been offered so much food in his life. He stuffed himself with all the preparations that he was probably seeing for the first time and before Mohi arrived, he set out to explore. Every step he took, he had a strange feeling. Not a doubt about the fact that the entire realm looked like something straight out of a dream, but no matter what kind of memory loss he is going through, he should be able set a few things straight just by his reflex. Suddenly he remembered that he wanted to learn the bird summoning spell from Mohi and just as he was about to go look for him, he heard shar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter