the deal

apple blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo lies on the trunk of Taehyung's car, hamburger on one hand, admiring the breathtaking view of Seoul from the top.Taehyung had brought her to some 'secret' hill he accidentally found, thinking that Jisoo needs some winding down after the scene she caused  earlier at their classroom.

 

"You've got to stop feeding me burgers"Jisoo said while devouring her burger , humming in content.

 

"I'm a high school student, pretty sure there's limited food that i can buy, especially if im paying for two"Taehyung throws Jisoo a side glance, hinting that Jisoo should pay for both of them when they eat out next time ,you  see Taehyung is a romantic person , but it's the 21st century now , no? People had been preaching for gender equality, so girls should be able to pay for the guys' meals too , dont they?

 

Jisoo didn't seem to really get the message though, seeing how she continues to gobble up the rest of her burger , not even bothering to look at him.Taehyung scoffs while he brings his burger to his mouth , ready to engulf himself to the burst of flavour of  thc cuisine that is his burger.hmmm its sweet , its spicy,salty, the patty is tender , this is heaven. His little euphoric moment soon shatters when Jisoo abruptly turns to him , leaning on one side of her body,demanding his attention.

 

Taehyung sighs , sadly putting down his burgers, then rubs both his hands to get rid of the crumbles from the bun"What?" Taehyung asks, clearly annoyed that Jisoo disturbed his short but sweet joyful moment.

 

"Why are you doing this?—i  mean — why do you want to help me? What is it for you? "Jisoo interrogates Taehyung with questions that's been lingering on her mind.

 

"Well im not religious , maybe i dont believe in god either—  pretty sure he's a nice guy though"Taehyung adds when he sees Jisoo trying to say something, clearly offended.

 

"But i had moments recently where i feel like the world is breathing on my neck , telling me that they'll screw me over — not gonna tell you what it was " He adds once more after seeing Jisoo inhales , trying to ask him something.

 

"So i prayed , i prayed to whoever was listening , begging them to let me breath and that i was ing exhausted " Taehyung sniffs his nose, getting a tad bit emotional ,remembering what he went through.

 

"Then he answered , to make the story short , somehow i got a message from him to do more charity , so i contemplate on what i should do, then came you , Kim Jisoo , the  little sister of Joohyun , the depressed version of Joohyun ,walking to class , looking as horrible as ever , made my heart shatter a bit on how pitiful you looked so that's why i chose you" Taehyung said , smiling , feeling content with his answer.

 

Jisoo looks at him ,  confused, trying to decipher on wheter she want to thank or punch him. She shakes her head , for now all she want is to take Jimin back and maybe torture Joohyun a little bit

 

"But how is this gonna work ? Clearly Joohyun is over you , considering that she's now dating Jimin, she's not gonna care, she's probably happy that the of an ex boyfriend is now with me" Jisoo panicks , afraid that she'll once again lose to Joohyun.

 

"Sweetie , i may have ended things with her a little too harshly, but do you know she occasionally sends 

' i want you back ' texts to me "  Taehyung fishes out his phone , showing Jisoo the text messages.

 

"Holy ,she sent this one this morning , she's just toying with Jimin , what the — i gotta tell h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter