the hard truth

apple blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo and Jimin sit on the bench outside her house,pale looking ,both still not fully registering what just happened.Jimin has both his hands covering his face, head down from shame.Jisoo feels so betrayed that she basically cant even look at his face right now.

"I'm sorry , i really didn't know how it happened, its the damn ice cream" Jimin said, shaking Jisoo's arm in an attempt to make Jisoo to look at him. It might be dramatic but Jisoo feels as if she's about to throw up any second. She stands up abruptly , startling Jimin, ignoring Jimin's pleas for her to stay.

"you know what? you're my most favourite person in the world , it's not your fault ,you were just slightly shaken by her foxy manner, it happens " Jisoo shouts , both hands in the air , then storms in the house and is greeted by Joohyun casually plating the breakfast she made for both of them, like she didn't really did something incredibly terrible to Jisoo.

"You disgust me"Jisoo spat "When one day ,you don't feel like taking whatever in the world that actually is very dear to me , then maybe we can actually get along" Jisoo stomps up the stairs.

⊱──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ────── ⊰

After ignoring Jimin's calls and texts all weekend , Jisoo thinks that she mustered up enough courage to actually face Jimin, she takes a couple of deep breaths before approaching Jimin at his class room.Her courage doesn't take long to fall apart though because as soon as she sets foot in his classroom, she sees Jimin being surrounded by his classmates, all asking him what he did on the weekend. Jisoo feels reality punching her square in the face. Jimin actually is well liked by their peers. He can actually find a replacement for her spot as his best friend with somebody else without having much difficulties.Its the exact opposite case for her , if Jimin leaves her , she'll be alone , like completely alone , her parents are on Joohyun's side , and now she might just lose Jimin to Joohyun too.

She turns on her heels , not wanting to accept the cold harsh reality that was about to hit her but stopped when she made eye contact with Jimin , his face all lit up when he sees Jisoo , smiling from ear to ear , looking all prince-ly and charming ,he always had a charming smile.

Now running to the back of his class to meet her ,jimin then holds her hand "did you come all the way here to meet me?"

"its not even far idiot, your class is right beside me" Jisoo's face now turns to a shade of crimson seeing all of Jimin's classmates' heads turn to her, probably wondering who she is.Seeing how squirmy and uncomfortable Jisoo was , Jimin offers for them to talk outside the class for more privacy.When it seems like Jisoo wasnt going to open anytime soon , Jimin takes the lead.

"So , Joohyun and I had been texting and—"

"Wait , what? " Jisoo cuts Jimin off " you've been texting her all weekend? So the sorry texts you've been sending me is all a lie then? You dont feel sorry at all then? You actually like it that you've slept with her then? you enjoy it , dont you, you sick bastard ?" Her nostrils all flared up, furious with the truth bomb Jimin just dropped.

"Wait calm down , Jisoo —its not like that at all " Jimin attempts to calm down a red faced Jisoo ,then red from embarassment but now red from anger.

"How do you like it if i slept with your dad? Doesnt sound that nice does it? What if you wake up, finding me on his bed , hands all over his body ? How would you feel huh?" Jisoo said a little too loudly , making some passerbys' eyes widen.

"You're actually sick , you know that?" Jimin blurts out accidentally ,face then in shock when he saw that Jisoo's eyes began to water.

"Hell , you even sound like her now" her voice trembling , shoulders shaking.

"No no , sorry i take that back , Im sorry okay ? I really am , look she invited me to her friend's party this Friday and i want you to come with us, so we can — you know, sort things out ? Please? "

After Jimin's persuation , and him listing all the advantage of her joining them to the party, which is suprisingly convicing , convicing enough for her to actually agree to go with them,Jisoo wonders if it's actually a good choice for her to say yes to his invitation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter