Snowman

Twinkle Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Timeskip 1 year later-

Seulgi and Joohyun finally got married in Canada and had a small get-together with their close friends and family. And as per usual, chaos ensued whenever it comes to Mr & Mrs Bear wherever they go. During the gathering, they were bashed by their friends who wasn't happy about not being able to witness the moment they pledged themselves together. Only after Seulgi had to drink the many many shots offered by their friends as punishment, were they let go. No thanks to Joohyun, who managed to slip her way out of the "punishment", after pushing the blame on Seulgi who decided to make the trip.

Yerim had also finally started to blend together with the class. As Joohyun said, she did have a glass genius in her hands. Yerim took the first place in class and was offered to be sent to the next grade, where she would have plenty more opportunities to shine with her intellect. But since she had finally managed to make friends, she was reluctant to go. That was until Seulgi had to remind her that she could still meet up with her friends after school. 

Joohyun was excited, however Yerim was adamant on not going. She wanted to stay in the class where Nayeon, her bestfriend, was in. That was where Seulgi had to step in.

-Flashback-

"B-but I really don't want to go away from the class.. I-I finally managed to make friends again", Yerim whispered, sitting on Seulgi's lap. She was looking down, fiddling with her fingers. Something Seulgi managed to notice whenever Yerim was having a difficult decision within herself.

"Who says you're going away so far silly?" , cooed Seulgi, patting Yerim on her head. "You're just going to the next class. Think about it  this way. You know how your other friends are struggling with the problems that you can solve easily?"

Yerim looked up to Seulgi and nodded.

"Think of it as, you going to the next grade to learn much more difficult problems. And once they reach the same level as you, you can tutor them in what they don't know. ", Seulgi said. "Then you can spend even more time with them. Besides, you can still see each other during recess"

Yerim slowly thought it over. This way, she could manage to learn more difficult problems, more towards what her intellect needed, and get more friends to like her. She could use this method to win over some of her friends to her side. She remembered what Nayeon said to her once when they played soldiers. "Yerim, scout out the front and see whether there's any enemies."

"So, in a way, I'm going to scout out the way for others?", asked Yerim.

"Uhh.. S-sure?", Seulgi said confusedly. 

With a firm nod and fire eyes, Yerim nodded.

-Flashback Ends-

So Yerim went up a grade as planned. She was, as she said, the scout, to look for the enemies, the tough subjects, for her friends. Joohyun laughed hard when she heard that. She asked Seulgi whether she was teaching or training soldiers. Seulgi shrugged and said "Mission Accomplished", making her laugh more.

There were a few instances where some of the boys didn't appreciate how Yerim was teaching their class. But it was all quelled as soon as Seulgi mentioned that Mr Bear would not play with them any longer. Now Yerim puts an hour a day after every school day to teach her old classmates. Yerim soon gained popularity within both her grade and previous grade.

Soon Christmas came.

Snow started piling up the streets, and also the play area of the school. The children had to play indoors so as to not catch a cold. But today, they were let out to make snowmen. Everyone was e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter