Chapter 11

Ice Princess and Beast

"Our guests for today is SNSD's Jessica and Hyoyeon." Seunggi announced.

"Our other two guests are Beast's Doojoon and Kikwang." Leeteuk announced.

He smiled at Seunggi and went back to his seat. Seunggi let out a chuckled.

 

The show went on and soon it was near the end.

 

"We have a special event for today." Seunggi said.

"Special event? What event?" Eunhyuk asked.

"The producer put together a special event for today." Seunggi said while eyeing Doojoon.

"Doojoon-shi. Please stand up." Seunggi said.

Doojoon looked around and pointed at himself. Seunggi nodded, smiling. Doojoon awkwardly stand up from his seat and walked to the front. Seunggi also joined him.

"Doojoon-shi has something to say." Seunggi said and patted Doojoon's back.

"Wait. What do I need to say?" Doojoon asked, confused.

"That thing." Seunggi said and walked back to his seat.

"What?" Doojoon was really confused.

But he thought back about what Dongwoon said on the plane yesterday.

"Right. Confess." Doojoon said in his mind.

"I remembered now. Sorry." Doojoon said.

Everyone smiled.

"Um. Today I want to confess to someone. She's really special to me and very important to me also. But before I confess, I want to say thank you to Seunggi-shi and Dongwoon for putting this special event up for me. Thank you so much." Doojoon said.

Seunggi just smiled at him

"Oh, no. Doojoon. Please don't do this." Hyoyeon thought.

"It's Hyoyeon. I just know it." Someone from the audience said.

"And one more thing. Please be respectful to her once you guys find out who she is. Show the same love and care you've been showing toward her. And please. Please don't harm her." Doojoon said.

Everyone smiled.

"She's in here right now. And she's sitting back there. She's the most beautiful girl back there. She's like an angel to me. I fell in love with her at first sight. She's nice, caring, funny, intelligent, sweet, cute, and very pretty. At first I was scared to confess because I was scared to lose her. But thanks to Dongwoon, I have confident in me and try to confess today. So please, Sica. Can you come up here?" Doojoon said and turned around to look at her.

Jessica looked around and stared at Doojoon.

"He's calling you, Sica." Leeteuk said.

"Wait. Me?" Jessica asked.

"YES~" Everyone said.

Doojoon smiled for all the support.

Jessica stood up from her seat and walked toward Doojoon. He reached out his hand and she grabbed it.

"This girl right here. She's the one that captured my heart. So Sica, can I capture yours too?" Doojoon asked her.

"Aw~~" Everyone squealed.

Jessica started tearing up. She used her hand and covered .

"Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!" Everyone except Hyoyeon and Kikwang cheered.

Jessica slowly nodded her head.

"WOOOOOOOOOOW~" Everyone cheered loudly.

There were some fans who got up and just left and some who cursed loudly. But most of the fans were very supportive.

"Hug her!" Shindong told.

Doojoon wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. The crowd cheer even louder. Doojoon broke the hug and wiped her tears off.

"Thank you everyone for being so supportive." Doojoon said and smiled.

 

The show ended and everyone was congratulating Doojoon and Jessica. Hyoyeon walked up to Jessica with a fake smile on her face. Kikwang also walked up to them.

 

"Congratulation guys." Hyoyeon said.

"Thanks Hyoyeon." Jessica said and hugged her.

"Congrats, hyung." Kikwang said and high-fived Doojoon.

"We'll leave you two alone." Hyoyeon said and walked away.

"I'll see you in the van, Hyung." Kikwang said and walked away.

"Oppa. Do you sense something's going on with those two?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah. Maybe they're tired." Doojoon said.

"Yeah. I think so too." Jessica said but she was still worried.

"Come on. Dongwoon's outside. He said he want to see you." Doojoon smiled and held her hand.

The two walked outside and went into Beast's van.

 

"Noona!" Dongwoon called and hugged her tightly.

"Oh, dongsaeng. Not too tight." Jessica said.

"Sorry noona." Dongwoon said.

Jessica smiled.

"So. Noona and hyung are official now?" Dongwoon smiled brightly.

"Thanks to you Maknae." Doojoon smiled.

Dongwoon smiled at the two.

"I have to go, oppa." Jessica said.

"Oh okay. I'll walk you to your van." Doojoon said.

"Aniyo. It's okay. Go home and get some rest." Jessica said.

"You sure?" Doojoon asked.

Jessica nodded and smiled.

"Okay." Doojoon said and pulled her into a hug.

She hugged Dongwoon and Kikwang and left the van.

"Thank you so much, Dongwoon-ah." Doojoon said, meaningfully.

"No problem, hyung!" Dongwoon smiled.

The van drove off and went back to their dorm.

                     __________________________________________________________________

Kinda short :/ Sorry guys.. I'll make the next chapter longer. But for now, enjoy this chapter :D

 

Oh and this is my homie!! <3 Sophie/GorJessXD

I love her to death!!!!!!!!!

Go subcribe to her stories.. They're AWESOME! 8D

She hella pretty guys! Like no lies!! >.<

GO CHECK OUT HER STORIES :D:D:D:D:D:D:D