Chapter Ten

One Plus One
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

One Plus One Equals Clue

 

Namjoon couldn’t see anything but red when Yoongi was tackled down to the ground. Hoseok begins to cry from fear gripping Jin’s leg while Jin stares in shock as the two men tumble around on his floor. Jungkook's eyes tear up while his bottom lip trembles the fight between the two men overwhelming him. Namjoon hands Jungkook off to Jin when Jaeho flips Yoongi back over in their tussle. Jaeho didn’t care one bit about his son crying nor how disrespectful and impulsive it was to walk in his brother's home without permission. Namjoon growls under his breath, a large hand clamping down of Jaeho’s shoulders prying him off of Yoongi slamming him into the wall. Namjoon could see fear pass through Jaeho’s eyes as he slid to the floor, Namjoon squatting down in front of him, not losing his grip at all. Yoongi's cat-like eyes glare from behind Namjoon receiving a smirk back from the persistent Jaeho who still tries to break free from Namjoon’s hold. Yoongi did a good job getting a couple of hits off him though he sneaked him from behind. Jaeho still doesn’t admit defeat with a smug grin of triumph like he proved something. 

 

“You’re already aware why you’re not welcomed here.” Namjoon sneers, tightening his hold on Jaeho. Jaeho continues to struggle, Namjoon being the stronger of the two of them. Namjoon eyes the keys in his hand, prying them loose, tossing them to Yoongi. “Those never belonged to you either.” 

 

“You’re really choosing your family over this idiot?” Jaeho smirks, spitting blood on Jin’s perasian pictorial rug. Yoongi turns to the other swearing he sees Jin ascend, a look of dismay covering his face as he stares from the red stain to the broken vase not far from it. Yoongi debates stopping Namjoon or stopping Jin from attacking Jaeho himself. Jin focuses back on soothing both of the kids to no avail. Hoseok is screaming loudly for the two men to stop and Jungkook wails from seeing his father fight with the other.

 

“When were you ever considered our family?” Namjoon could see a smirk trickle on Jaeho’s face. He likes his lip staring Namjoon in the eyes before adding on. “That’s right,” He offers Namjoon a smug look. “You were to be my husband.” Namjoon draws back his fist and the other laughs madly in amusement. 

 

“Joon, please. You’re scaring the boys.” Jin pleads for Namjoon to stop, his anger will land him somewhere he can’t get out of. Namjoon had always been triggered by seeing his family in danger. He usually would avoid fights at all cost unless it came to them. Jin notices a huge shift after Yuna’s death. Namjoon could no longer hold in all the emotions he had previously held back. 

 

“Mr. Kim, is everything ok?” Namjoon's head snaps to the familiar voice His eyes land on Jin’s PA who strolls in with a tower of gifts that’s taller than him. Even with his eyes covered he continues forward without worries or indication that he’s aware of the altercation in front of him. Jaeho’s leg stretched out directly in the path he chose to walk. “Your door was open wh-” He trips landing right into Namjoon arms, the gifts flying out of his hands, some hitting Jaeho in the face and legs.

 

“You ing !” Jaeho bellows knocking the gifts to the side gearing up for another fight. Jin's nose flares but it’s Namjoon who speaks up first.

 

“Don’t you even dare think about touching him.” Namjoon moves the PA out of the way, sizing Jaeho up, daring him to touch him. “You’re the same person who cheated on my brother, the very person who disowned his own child that even now he doesn’t recognize you, and here you are acting as though everything is ok. Even going as far as threatening my family, attacking our friends, and endangering these children.” Namjoon points out each of them one by one making sure he gets his point across.

 

“None of that matters now, I came to take back my son. You guys think I’m an idiot. You’re getting married and now there is a new child to take Hoseok’s place.” Jaeho growls. “And I wish you idiots would try to stand in my way.”

 

“You’re going to do what?” Jin steps forward, handing Jungkook off to Taehyung who eyes bulge holding the baby in confusion. Jungkook, not liking him nor his hold much, bats towards Jin frantically. 

 

“Hey, I was thrown into this too, you know?” Jungkook actually looks offended and Yoongi chuckles, surprised Jungkook doesn’t bat at Taehyung’s face. The odd pair look like any minute they would erupt; Jungkook in tears or babbles, Jungkook is definitely learning how to curse someone out in babbles. Yoongi could tell by his facial expression he wasn’t saying anything nice, definitely learning this from Jin, of course.  And Taehyung was close to escaping through the door he came in. The kid was a worry but Jin’s anger left him bothered even more. 


 

“You’re going to do what?” Jin steps forward, Namjoon swipes Jungkook from Taehyung's arms, sparing the other. Jungkook still swats for Yoongi who lifts his brow in confusion. “I apologize.” Namjoon felt like Jungkook would be the ringleader of the next fight for sure. So he grabbed Hoseok’s hand and walked to the dining room area with the two kids far away from Taehyung. 

 

“The kid not only likes to see violence yet wants a part of it?” The minute Namjoon was away from the fight Jungkook's cries stopped as though he was trying to protect him. Yoongi looks over to Taehyung who’s the only one that heard him choosing not to further explain. Jin turns his attention on Taehyung who jumps at the sudden call of his name.

 

“I deep

Please log in to read the full chapter