Of men and women

Of Men and Women

 

“Why are you always dressed like this?” Kyuhyun breathed into Sungmin’s ear as his fingers trailed the outlines of Sungmin’s costume. “Not that I don’t like it..” He added as an afterthought before kissing Sungmin roughly. Sungmin complied, kissing Kyuhyun back with much fervor.

Kyuhyun fumbled with the back zipper of Sungmin’s skirt, slightly cussing himself mentally before spinning Sungmin so that the older faced the wall with his backside facing him. Kyuhyun marveled at the red skirt that his hyung was wearing and couldn’t wait to see what was underneath.

“I like what you do to me when I dress like that..” Sungmin mumbled, hands scratching the wall as Kyuhyun squeezed his cheeks and pulled them apart making him moan against the wall. Kyuhyun finally got off Sungmin’s skirt after much fumbling, sliding in down against his pretty legs as Sungmin tore of his shirt in a hurry revealing his pink push up bra to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun frowned. Why would Sungmin wear a push up bra and are those paddings?

“A bra?” Kyuhyun questioned, spinning Sungmin around again and pressing their hot and heated bodies closer together. “I h-have to act the part right?” Sungmin half asked as Kyuhyun placed wet kisses all over the flesh surrounding his bra. “I’m dressing as a stripper…” He smirked at Kyuhyun who was busy fumbling with the buckle of the bra.

Kyuhyun tried, very hard but still he couldn’t. It was hard trying to concentrate on two things at once, kissing Sungmin and unbuckling the ing blocking buckle that was in the way of his mouth and Sungmin’s . Their s were aching, begging for release that wasn’t planned anytime soon, at least until Kyuhyun got Sungmin’s bra off.

It was as if Sungmin read Kyuhyun’s mind, he reached backwards releasing his bra within a second before letting it slide down his arms. He used it to pull Kyuhyun closer, he kissed him letting their tongues battle for dominance inside his mouth. They groan as Kyuhyun grinded into Sungmin’s , both wanting for so much more that instant.

~~~~

After that, Kyuhyun bought a bra for himself and spent countless days and night trying to figure out the fastest way to unbuckle the damn thing.

At last, he got it.

~~~~

Sungmin walked into the room, this time dressed like a tennis player. He taunted Kyuhyun with a flip of his skirt before walking off to his bed, lying down as ily as possible.

Kyuhyun smirked, it was going to be easy this time.

A few minutes later….

“Where is the buckle?!” Kyuhyun half yelled.

“This is a sports bra Kyuhyun..Just rip off the damn thing.” Was Sungmin’s reply

Kyuhyun couldn’t object.