Right?

Right?

“Junhyungie hyung!” Yoseob barged into the room, spotting the older sitting comfortably on the couch accompanied by his beloved coke.

“What’s up, Yoseob?” The visual maknae plopped down beside Junhyung and muster up his aegyo.

“Let’s watch a movie together!” Junhyung laughed and patted the younger’s head.

“You know, you don’t have to show me your aegyo just to watch a movie with me.” Yoseob grinned and leaned his head on Junhyung’s shoulder.

“I know, I just like showing my aegyo.” Junhyung smiled and wrapped his arm around Yoseob’s waist, pulling him closer.

It had always been like that for the both of them. Friendship, brotherhood, skinship and something a little bit more. The bond they had was unlike their relationship with the whole band. It was something more special, something deeper. Their relationship was special, especially for Yoseob. He was madly in love with Junhyung, even though his hyung didn’t have a clue. But that was okay for Yoseob as long as Junhyung would stay by his side.

They settled on watching Wall-E, one of their favorite movies. In the middle of the movie, Junhyung’s phone rang. He released his grip on Yoseob’s waist and reached into his pocket.

“Hey, Seobbie, I have to pick this up.” Yoseob nodded and sat up straight. “Hey, Hara.” Yoseob’s smile faltered at the name of Junhyung’s girlfriend.  “You want to come over? Sure!” Yoseob mentally groaned and tried his best not to whine. “Okay, I’ll see you soon. Love you.”

“Is Hara going to come over?” Yoseob effortlessly hid the disappointment in his voice. Of course, he was used to hiding his emotions ever since Junhyung started dating Hara.

“Yeah, we’re probably going out somewhere after that.” Junhyung got up and headed to the bathroom.

“Aren’t we going to finish the movie at least?

“Sorry, Yoseob. She said that she’s only a couple blocks away and I gotta get ready.” Yoseob only stared at Junhyung’s back as he entered the bathroom. He looked down, taking an interest to the floor. He sighed deeply and rubbed his temple.

“Hey, Yoseob. Where is Junhyung going?” Doojoon came out from his room and sat beside Yoseob.

“He’s going out with Hara in a bit.” This time Yoseob let out his disappointment come through his voice.

“Oh… Yoseob, I’m worried about you. Not just as the leader but as a friend. Don’t you think you should move on?” Yoseob only sent a weak smile towards the kind leader.

“I know, hyung. But what can I do? I can’t choose the person I fall in love with.” The doorbell rang and Doojoon sat up to get the door. Yoseob braced himself.

“Hara! How are you?” Yoseob skipped ‘happily’ towards Hara and gave her a big hug.

“Yoseob oppa! I’m good! How have you been?” Yoseob and Hara skipped away, sitting on the couch and chatted. Doojoon’s heart broke at the sight. He knew Yoseob was forcing himself to be nice to Hara even though he must be hurting.

“Hey, Hara. You ready to go?” Junhyung walked out from his room and grabbed his phone and car keys.

“Awh, so soon, Junhyung? I just sat down and chatted with Yoseob…” Hara pouted.

“I thought you came here to see me?” Junhyung chuckled and Hara peeled herself off the couch.

“I’ll talk to you later, Yoseob oppa?” Yoseob nodded and waved his hand.

“I’ll see you guys later.” The couple walked out the door and Yoseob stared blankly at the TV screen, playing the part where Wall-E was chasing the rocket Eve was in.

Yoseob turned the TV off and walked into his room. Doojoon was torn. He hated this situation. He wanted to be mad, but at who? Junhyung? No. It wasn’t Junhyung’s fault, he was just pursuing his love life and that wasn’t a crime. Not long after Yoseob shut the door, Doojoon heard faint sobs coming from inside.

“Yoseobbie…” Doojoon opened the door and saw Yoseob curled up on his bed, hugging the monkey plush toy Junhyung gave him on his birthday.

“I’m -hic- okay, Doojoon-hyung. Don’t - hic - worry about me.” Doojoon sighed and sat on Yoseob’s bed.

“You’re obviously not okay…” The kind leader patted Yoseob’s head. Yoseob didn’t say anything; he merely broke down, pouring out his feelings.

“I love him, Doojoon-hyung. I love him so much that it hurts. Hyung, I want Junhyungie…”

Just outside Yoseob’s bedroom door, Junhyung was listening to every single word Yoseob said. He came back to retrieve his forgotten wallet, obviously not expecting this to happen.

He loves me?

Yoseob loves me?

“.”  Junhyung left the dorm, wanting to forget everything he heard and go back to Hara. He wanted to forget the heavy feeling in his heart. He loved Hara, not Yoseob. That’s for sure… right?

Right?


A/N : Does it need a sequel?