Me and My Best friend ^^

Love Me Too

 

=Tiffany's POV=

   -It's Afternoon!! I'm gonna be late, Today's the meeting for our school. I hope the president won't be mad at me.

Tsssss~... By the way, I'm Hwang Mi Young you can call me Tiffany, Steph, Tiff or anything. I'am 16 years living in this Chaotic World.

Hmmm. While walking someone just bumped me. It was the so called guy Petal and Skim Milk Heechul. Aiissh~

Heechul: Yah!! Why don't you fix yourself into a lady like.

Tiffany: I'am not interested by things you are saying. Just let me pass!

Heechul: *Tap's my head* Ok VP!

=At the Meeting Room=

    -Gladly, The president is still not here. YES! I'm not late. But... Wait~ .. Someone's running towards me. I knew it!!!

It's Jung Sooyeon or Jessica TT.TT

Jessica: *Hug's me tight* SAENGIE!! Why are you late?

Tiffany: I'm not late. I'm at the right place and at the right time.

Jessica: I've been looking for you all over the campus. Hwaaah! They said you're hiding from me. Why Saengie? Why ??

Tiffany: Uh! Because.. You shout like a dolphin.

Jessica: Hmmph! It's today's meeting let's go inside *Smiles*

Tiffany: Ok.

  -Jessica and I are bestriends since highschool. She really shout very high and she is really naughty. She's ;like a sister to me.

I will do everything just to see if she's always safe and happy, Because I so love her that much. Her mind is steady~

Jessica: OK! You probably know why I called you here? Yes. It's this coming festival.. The DAUM FESTIVAL. The theme is kind of fun. It is "LET'S BE HAPPY"

I told you that's funny *laughs* . Ahm~ Ok. Any suggestions with our theme?

Tiffany: Let's bully popular Heechul!!

Jessica: Huh? What's that? It can't be.

Tiffany: Oh. Okay. 

Jessica: No more suggestions? Then it's clear for you all?!

Yoonhwa: *Raised his hands* 

Jessica: Yes, Secretary?

Yoonhwa: Let's have some love letters.

Jessica: What will you do with it? 

Yoonhwa: It's just simple, Give your love one a love letter without a name on it. But be sure that you'll never be caught.

Jessica: Ok, Let's try on that one. Another suggestions?

Tiffany: *Whispered* Nice one Yoonhwa, She caught you on her eyes. I'm sure that you'll give her a letter.

Yoonhwa: Oh! Sssssh. Someone might hear you.

   -Meeting is already dismissed. I saw Donghae standing on the wall. Calling me~

Donghae: Hey! Is it hard?

Tiffany: Huh?! Why are you here? You have classes.

Donghae: Just came out .

Tiffany: Did some violations again?

Donghae: No. The class is so boring.

Tiffany: Then, Why did you came here?

Donghae: Well~ I'm waiting for you.

Tiffany: Eeesh! Don't say those words beside you are my little brother.

Jessica: Dongsaeng!! Who is he?

Tiffany: Ah. This guy? He is my childhood friend.

Jessica: Oh! Hi.

Donghae: uhm. Hello *Smiles*

Tiffany: Uh! Oppa, I have something to do and would you mind go back to your room.

Jessica : Yeah! You shouldn't be here. Cutting classes are not allowed.

Donghae: Okay. Bye.

  -Dismissal time, I did not saw Jessica. Where could that girl be?  Sometimes she would wait for me near the storage room. 

But howcome did she not appear...  huh? Someone called me.  It's Donghae oppa.

Tiffany: Why? Something wrong?

Donghae: Your friend she's drunk.

Tiffany: Who? Jessica?

Donghae: Yes. She's drunk and dizzy. You need to come here now, Someone drags her and let her drink.

Tiffany: Okay, I'm on my way!

  -I were in panic and rush to go to the bar. Aiisssh. Why did she even drink?!  Then... I saw her, She was like very wild. ... Then some familiar guy

kisses her. OMMO!! It was Donghae! What did he do?? His really going to die!! ... Then a guy walking through me hugs me. 

WAAAAH!! It's this Petal Guy!! And another guy grab's Heechul's shoulders and try to punch his face.. then I run to Sica and help her.

Tiffany: YAH! Let's go home.

Jessica: Huh? What? What is it?

Tiffany: I said let's go home!! Yah! Donghae why did you kiss her?

Donghae: Huh? It was a play after all. Why?

Tiffany: Really, You are going to die!!

Donghae: Sorry. Just had fun *Smiles*

 -The guy who saves my life from Heechul. Ask me if I'm okay~

Sunggyu: Are you alright?

Tiffany: Yes! Thank you that you saved my life from that guy. *insane laugh*

Sunggyu: Is he your classmate?

Tiffany: Yes. Girl's really like him so much. But I do hate him.

Sunggyu: Do you remember me?

Tiffany: Huh? No. Who are you anyway?

Sunggyu: Your classmate during elementary. 

Tiffany: Oh? Really. You are Kim Sunggyu? 

Sunggyu: Yes. I'am. You're Tiffany right?

Tiffany: *Smiles* Yes~ Thank you again.

Sunggyu: Welcome.

Tiffany: We have to go now. Bye Sunggyu. Long time no see!

 

   -Aiissh! And that was the day when Jessica turns out to be her other side when she is drunk. Donghae never explains well.. Why did she kissed Sica Unnie? Does he likes Sica unnie? It was my first time to see my bestfriend like that. Jessica what have you done?!!

 

=End of Tiffany's POV=