Chapter 6

Am I not the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun could tell that something changed and he knew it had to do with the introduction of a new person into her life. But he tried to push it out of his mind and focus on the present. Haven was over to watch the new movie; she clung onto his arm like she would since he could remember. No matter what kind of movie was playing, she would rest her head on his shoulder ready to grab hold of his arm at a moment of suspense. Ready to shield her eyes away from any gore scenes at a moment’s notice. “You’re still such a child.” Sehun comments.

Haven just laughs, “This is just how I am.”

“What would you do without me?” Sehun laughs.

Haven thinks about his question seriously, “I’d be lost.” Sehun straightens up. “But luckily you won’t need to right?”

Haven finally smiles again. “You’re right; I seriously can’t imagine you not being around. You’ve been bothering me since the moment I was born.”

The two of then turn back to the movie again, but Sehun could not focus much. “Can I ask you a question?” Sehun asks quietly.

“What’s wrong with you today? Haven laughs, “You’re being weird? Are you ok?”

“I’m fine.” Sehun says brushing away her concerned hand. “I want to ask you about that guy, Jinyoung.”

“Yeah, what about him?”

“What is he to you?”

“We’re friends.” Haven laughs, “You know today he-”

“Who am I to you?” Sehun interrupts.

“You’re Sehun.” She laughs, but continues more seriously. “You know, I don’t know a world where you don’t exist. No one understands me better than you. I can’t put who you are to me in simple words.”

Sehun smiles, he understood exactly what she meant.

They fall into silence again and the movie rolls to a close.

Haven stretches but refused to move. “I knew didn’t see that coming.”

“I knew since the beginning. It was pretty obvious.” Sehun says.

“And that is why you will survive the apocalypse and why I will always listen to what the great Oh Sehun says.” Haven laughs.

“Then why do you still let Jinyoung hang around you?”

“Sehun what is your problem with him?”

“I don’t know, there is just this feeling that there is a reason why he approached yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter