-3- (END)

Just Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


D-Day

" You can't keep going on like this you know. " Miyoung said as she watched her best friend lounging on the couch watching sad dramas.

" And why shouldn't I ? It's not like I have better things to do anyway. "

" You need to get out. Get some fresh air. "

" I hate fresh air. " Miyoung groans.

" Ugh...come on. Get up. " She pulls Aerin up.

" Ah wae??? "

" Come on. We're going out. "

~

" How about this one? " Miyoung asked.

" It's fine. " Aerin crossed her arms while looking at her surroundings. Miyoung rolled her eyes. " You are not even looking. Come on, give some cooperation here. "

" I thought we were getting some fresh air and not here in this full blast air conditioning. "

" We will. After I have this dress in my size. " Aerin rolled her eyes.

"I promise you after this we will get ice cream at that place you really like okay? " She sighed. Miyoung always knows how to talk her into things by using her weaknesses.

" Fine. "

" You stay here okay while I go buy the ice cream. '' Aerin just nodded at her and watched Miyoung disappear from her sight. She looked around the park. Kids and adults are happily playing together making her smile after a really long time. She spotted a nice spot under an oak tree and strolled towards it. She took a seat and leaned on it, taking in a breath of fresh air. She closed her eyes just relaxing on her spot.

" Hey, Bear. "

Her eyes immediately open at the familiar voice. She looked up to see the one and only Kim Taehyung smiling weakly at her. He looks horrible. He has dark circles under his eyes and Aerin could swear he looked thinner than the last time she saw him which was that night.

Is Sujeong not treating him well?

At the thought of Sujeong, she suddenly stands up ready to leave the place. But his voice made her stop in her tracks.

" Wait! " He held her wrist tightly so he wouldn't lose her this time.

" Stop trying to run away from me and hear me out. "

" What is there left to hear? You're happy now aren't you? Just let me go, Taehyung. " She was startled when he suddenly wrapped his hands around her neck from the back, making them closer than ever.

" No, I'm never going to let you go. Not again. Happy? Happy is when I'm with you, Hwang Aerin. So no, I'm not happy. There's nothing going on with me and Sujeong, Aerin-ah. There never was. " She looks at him with confused eyes.

" But what about that night? You guys sure looked cozy then. "

She heard him sigh behind her. There was a moment of silence before he started speaking.

" I was going to confess to you. Properly. I was going to tell you that I love you and you're the one for me. " Aerin widens her eyes for the millionth time. He turns her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter