Chapter 9 (Part 2)

Lion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the help of people, they rebuilt the destroyed palace on their last fight. The other palaces where also rebuilt for Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon and Yuqi. Shuhua assigned each one of them to rule over different kingdoms except for Soojin who’ll be living with Shuhua at the main palace and will serve as her right-hand woman.

 

After the rebuilding, they did the coronation to their new queen.

 

Shuhua was crowned and sat at the thrown with Soojin, Soyeon, Miyeon, Yuqi and Minnie standing near her.

 

“The reason why Shuhua was alone when she took the throne on my vision wasn’t because she killed us but because the view was too close.” Soojin told herself.

 

“As long as I’m alive, no one would be able to step on this land and destroy us”, said Shuhua.

 

The crowd cheered for her and were really happy they finally had what they’ve always wanted; freedom.

 

After the ceremony, they celebrated at the palace and enjoyed the whole night.

 

“Good thing I didn’t drink liquor. If I did, no one would carry these two”, said Yuqi as she walk with Miyeon and Soyeon lying on her leaf.

“I can’t believe they’ve been this wasted”, said Minnie who was walking beside her.

 

They took them to their rooms and went out again to get some water for Soyeon and Miyeon.

 

“Which fingers do you prefer using?” They suddenly heard Shuhua ask a suspicious question, making them both stop from walking.

“I’m not sure. Any is fine for me. How about you?” Soojin asked.

“I prefer using all my fingers.” Shuhua answered.

“No wonder the force is that strong”, said Soojin.

 

Yuqi and Minnie looked at each other with their eyes widened.

 

“Let’s go, quick!” Minnie whispered.

 

They ran back in front of their rooms.

 

“What was that?!” Yuqi asked.

“It’s not just me, right? They were talking about THAT, right?!” Minnie asked.

 

Yuqi nods aggressively.

 

“I didn’t expect that at all!” Minnie said.

“Even me! I mean, Shuhua looks so innocent and didn’t she say her knowledge is limited?! Can you call someone’s knowledge limited if they know about that?!”

“I’m not sure! Oh, really—” Minnie fans herself.

“But let’s let them be. They’re lovers so I guess it’s a normal thing. It’s not like Soyeon and you don’t do THAT, right?” Minnie asked.

“Wait, you know about us?!” Yuqi got shocked for another reason.

“We all do!”

“Shuhua told you, didn’t she?! I’m so gonna kill that girl!” Yuqi grits her teeth.

“What are you talking about? We’ve known about you two even before we met her.”

“All this time?! Why didn’t you say anything?! Do you know how hard it is for us to hide things?!”

“You tried to hide it? You were so obvious, especially you.”

 

Yuqi sighs and scratches her head.

 

“But on second thought, it’s okay too. It’s not like we don’t know about you and Miyeon developing feelings for each other”, said Yuqi.

“What are you talking about?! We’re not dating, okay!” Minnie laughs at her.

“Not yet, but you already like each other, don’t you?” Yuqi asked.

“I swear, we don’t! You’re making me wanna puke so stop it!”

 

“Minnie~ where are you?” They heard Miyeon’s voice.

“Do you need anything? I’m coming!” Minnie rushes into Miyeon’s room.

 

“And she just said I’m making her wanna puke. Oh, please!” Yuqi chuckles.

 

She went to Soyeon’s room to check on her.

 

“Don’t you need anything?” Yuqi asked.

“I don’t need anyone else but Yuqi. Give me my Yuqi.”

“I wish I could show everyone my memories for them to know that you’re clingier than me when you’re drunk”, said Yuqi.

 

She lied down beside Soyeon and complained, “You totally smell like alcohol! I’ll get some water and towel for you. Wait for me”.

 

“Don’t go.” Soyeon hugs her.

“I wish I could just make you my right-hand woman too like what Shuhua did to Soojin so I could stay with you all night and day”, said Soyeon.

“Sorry but I’ll have to disagree. Having my own kingdom is better than being just a right-hand woman”, said Yuqi.

“Then I’ll be the right-hand woman instead. Let’s talk to Shuhua about it and do that.”

“As if! Knowing you, you’ll do nothing but scold me for my mistakes and decide for me! I don’t like it!”

“Mmm—so a higher position is more important than me now?” Soyeon starts crying.

“Ah, seriously—” Yuqi sighs and hugs Soyeon.

“Okay, okay, enough now. We’ll talk to Shuhua about that tomorrow, okay?”

 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter