forever

Finding Us Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Princess, wake up… we’re here..” , Yuri touched Jessica’s cheek softly.

“…….”, Jessica mumbled unconsciously, still closed her eyes.

Yuri sighed. Their plane has landed and Jessica still didn’t budge. She shook Jessica shoulder. “Yah! Baby! We’ve landed in LA. Wake up or I leave you here on the plane.”

Jessica’s eyes shot open hearing that. She rubbed her eyes and pouted. “You’re getting meaner after we got married.”

Yuri laughed. Jessica was so cute when she pouted like that. Then she pulled Jessica into a hug and kissed her crown. “I am just kidding, baby. I only said that because you wont wake up!”

Jessica clung to Yuri more as she wrapped both of her hands into Yuri’s body and snuggled her head to Yuri’s chest, giving a light squeeze before finally let her go.

It has been a year since Yuri and Jessica got married. They were married in Jessica’s hometown, San Francisco. They both could not been happier and their live their life at their best. Jessica expanded her business into culinary business and Yuri still working as an actress. Yuri’s leg finally recovered fully 4 months after their engagement and Yuri could made her comeback as an actress.  Now is their first year anniversary and they wanted to celebrate it by having a holiday in LA.

****

“MY BABIES!!!”, it was exactly like years ago when they visited LA, Tiffany ran and jumped immediately to Yuri and Jessica once they got out from the gate.

“Tiff!! My ears!”, Jessica complained to Tiffany’s megaphone voice.

“Hey gorgeous!”, Yuri beamed her smile and hugged Tiffany. Taeyeon trailed behind Tiffany and gave her hug to Jessica and Yuri too.

“Finally you came back here!”, Taeyeon said excitedly. Without Yuri asking, Taeyeon quickly helped her taking a luggage and bags from Yuri’s hand. She knew perfectly that Jessica will leave Yuri to carry many bags. Taeyeon laughed when she saw that Jessica already left Yuri, linked her arms with Tiffany and walked in front of them.

“She never changed.”, Taeyeon let out a small laugh.

Yuri chuckled. “Yea well, what do you expect from a princess.”

“How’s married life?”, Tiffany asked enthusiastically when they already in the car. She turned her head to face Jessica and Yuri who sat in the seat behind.

Jessica just shrugged her shoulder. “Nothing really change. Oh, but Yuri is getting meaner and meaner everyday.”

Yuri laughed again and shook her head. “No! No! That’s a lie. How can I be a meanie to my baby.”

“She never wake me up with a kiss again. Usually she just got irritated and slapped my shoulder or my to wake me up.”, Jessica continued and pouted.

Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed. “I guess people do change when they got married.”, Taeyeon supplied, then she extended her hands to hold Tiffany’s hand.

“Have you bought food supplies, Tae?”, Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon took a glance to Tiffany and grinned awkwardly. “Errr ---“

“You forgot, didn’t you???? We have nothing at home!!”, Tiffany sighed and slapped Taeyeon’s shoulder. She knew this would happened, it was not the first time Taeyeon forgot everything that Tiffany asked her to do.

“I’ll do it after we settle them down in our house, okay?”, Taeyeon quickly answered to calm Tiffany down.

Now it was Jessica’s turn to laugh. “You guys don’t change. Just accept it, Tiff. Taeyeon will always forget about everything.”

“Sorry, baby. Promise I will do it later, kay?”, Taeyeon tried to present her best smile to lure Tiffany.

“Fine.”, Tiffany let out  defeated sighed and crossed her arms.

Yuri and Jessica smiled seeing this view, although they were bickering but it felt warm and familiar. This was Tiffany and Taeyeon supposed to be, fighting over little things about household but still accepting each other’s flaws.

Taeyeon and Tiffany’s relationship was stable at this point. After Taeyeon finished her promotion for her album back in Korea, they went back to LA to resume their usual life. Taeyeon still working for SM and now owning some shares in SM, Tiffany recently just released her US album and performed in a musical. Marriage was not an issue to them anymore as both of them knew what they have now was more than enough. They have each other and that’s all that matters.

“Aaah, I miss this place! It’s good to be back here.”, Yuri squealed when she entered Taeyeon and Tiffany’s apartment. Reminiscing the memories back then when she was staying with Tiffany for a while after Jessica broke up with her.

“I miss having you around too, Yul.”, Tiffany replied and gave a side hug to Yuri.

The four of them had a little chat in the living room after Taeyeon helped Yuri to put the luggage at their guest room upstairs. After a while, Jessica yawned and leaned her head on Yuri’s shoulder.

“You sleepy again? You slept on the plane throughout our journey.”, Yuri asked Jessica in disbelief.

“Maybe jet-lagged.”, Jessica just replied nonchalantly.

“Well, if you guys are tired, just go to sleep first. I am sure you guys got jet-lagged. I will buy supplies for food with Taeyeon, okay?”, Tiffany said and she stood up from the couch.

*****

Yuri stretched her arms only to find her hand was reaching nothing. She quickly opened her eyes and sat up and she found that Jessica was no longer there on the bed. She turned her head to the right and to the left, searching for Jessica.

“Sica?”, she called, but no one answered her. She looked at the clock and it was already 7 in the evening. They were arrived in LA in the afternoon and she must’ve slept for like 3 or 4 hours. She stood up from the bed and went outside and walked down the stairs, hoping to find her wife. It was odd when the sleepyhead Jessica woke up earlier than her.

“Sica?”, Yuri called again.

“She’s not here.”, a voice answered, and Taeyeon suddenly popped out from the kitchen. “You’re awake, Yul.”

“Ah yes.”, Yuri rubbed her eyes. “Where’s Sica?”

“She’s out with Fany.”

Yuri’s eyes widened. “Seriously? She woke up earlier than me?”

Taeyeon chuckled. “She slept on the plane right? Maybe that’s why she isn’t as tired as you. Anyway, they are in a restaurant and they asked us to join them for dinner. You should take a shower and quickly changed.”

“Oh, alright then.”, Yuri already turned her body around, ready to shower.

“Oh and Yuri-ah, Sica specifically requested you to put on a nice clothes. It’s a nice restaurant so I think she wants you to look presentable.”, Taeyeon said before Yuri walked away.

“Noted, Taeyeonie—“, Yuri let out a small laugh.

After took shower and getting ready, the two best friends went outside to meet their respective partners, with Taeyeon drove them with her car. Yuri wore a black turtleneck with a grey trousers, layered with a long black leather jacket. She did her make up well and let her hair loose. Yuri was a bit confuse though, seeing she was the only one who dressed up while Taeyeon looked so casual with only shirt and jeans.

“Hey, why you didn’t wear something fancy?”, Yuri asked, she examined Taeyeon who seemed so relax behind the wheel.

Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulder. “Fany didn’t ask me to. Besides, you know your wife is a designer right? Of course she would ask you wear something nice. Anyway, we’re here.”

Yuri looked outside from the window car and furrowed her brows when she realized that Taeyeon stopped her car in front of a hotel.

“We are eating in the hotel’s restaurant?”

Taeyeon just let out a cheeky smile. Then suddenly Tiffany could be seen out from the hotel lobby and opened Yuri’s car door. She handed something. A room key in a shape of a card.

“What’s this?”, Yuri asked confusingly.

“Room No. XXX. Suite room. You’ll find her there. Now get out.”, Tiffany winked to Yuri and forced her to get out from the car.

“Have fun, Yul!”, Taeyeon waved her hand and laughed.

“Hey, wait!! Whaa ---?”, before Yuri could finished, Tiffany already closed the door and Taeyeon drove away.

Yuri let out a sigh and didn’t have a choice other than entered the hotel. It was a five –star hotel and the lobby was so huge. Yuri remembered the number of the room then she went straight to the elevator. Maybe Jessica wanted to have a private time just the two of them and not staying with Taeyeon and Tiffany for the night.

When Yuri opened the suite room, a rare view presented in front of her. She found roses scattered on the floor, making a trail that led to the living room and down to the balcony. Yuri’s jaw dropped, disbelief on how romantic the room vibe was. As she walked towards the balcony, she saw a table which ready with food and wine already served there. The view of the city of angels could be seen stunningly from the balcony and it was even more beautiful at night.

“Hi Seobang.”, a cheerful voice yet soft could be heard and when Yuri turned around her body, she found Jessica who is looking so beautiful in her pink dress.

Yuri gulped. She could not even blink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter