Part 3. (Last part)

Give it back

He was afraid to come out, how can he face Kris when he hugged him while he was stark ?

He's been there for almost 15 minutes already, still wanting to slam his head from the embarrassment, until he heard a soft knock on the door.

"Tao? Uh.. you alright there?" Kris knew that he must be pretty embarrassed about what happened.

"Yeah, uh.. Why?"

"Uh.. You might wanna come out? I ordered food."

He didn't reply, still reluctant to leave the bathroom.

Kris can't help but think about his body that pressed to his, he didn't notice Tao opening the door, their gazes met and they feel like their whole world stop, his eyes wouldn't leave Tao's lips. 

He lost his composure, when he saw how he looks good with his shirt, he cornered him, pinning him against the wall, and as if his hands has a mind of its own, it was already sliding under Tao's shirt while the other was holding his thin waist, his lips crashed on the other, hungrily kissing him like it was their last, he begun to alternately and biting his lips, tongue exploring and swirling to his wet cavern.

He can't control his hunger for Tao's lips anymore, he wanted to taste him since forever, devour him whole. He heard his soft whimper, hands were traveling at his arms to his chest.

He can feel himself going dizzy, he can't think straight, not when Tao's hands don't know what to do but touch him with clumsiness, and the way he moves his mouth against his was giving him the shivers.

It was a suffocating kiss, he let him go when he felt his fist began pounding on his chest, desperately asking for air, and when he did, they are both panting heavily.

His eyes were half lidded, his cheeks were like strawberries, he  Tao's lips, the remnants of his spit on his lips was a really delicious sight to see, making him more aroused.

"Mmh. Delicious." 

Tao's eyes widened in disbelief, the way he him with his sinful tongue, he felt like he was in heaven. He began to thirst for more, entangling his arms to his neck, pulling him closer, he wanted his kiss more than ever, yet he doesn't know how to, giving Kris a sloppy yet loving kiss.

Kris pulled away slowly, giving him three quick smack on his lips with a huge grin on his face, he leaned his forehead to him, looking at his eyes with the most soft gaze he ever gave him.

He never thought he would see him smile like this, it was blinding to see, for someone who doesn't seem to smile a lot, it was very enchanting and pleasing to see, even for him who knew him all these years. He can't help but smile back at him, with the same fondness in his eyes every time he looked at him.

"By the way, Kris." the latter responds with a silent humm, looking at him with such expressive eyes.

"I love you too." Kris was taken by surprise but only chuckled.

"Really now?" moving away, still giving Tao his loving gaze.

Tao just nodded, eyes were turning into crescents.

He huffed at him, he grabbed his hand, guiding him to his kitchen.

"Let me heat the food first, it got cold when you kissed me hard there." giving him a little smirk. 

"Hey! You're the one who kissed me after I got out of the bathroom!" he pouted at him.

Kris turned his back on him, smiling while remembering how Tao got his swollen lips.

Tao hugged him from behind, burying his head to his back.

He heard him say in a small voice, "So, will you be mine?"

He turned around, a smile on his lips, leaning down for a quick peck, and hugged him tight, whispering in his ear.

"Oh darling, I'm already yours."