Chapter Ten

Can You Sing for Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Teacher's office, teacher's office, teacher's office," Taeyeon hummed as she climbed the stairs to the second floor. She hopped onto the top step and smiled. “What's the teacher's name again?" Taeyeon asked Yuri. "She said it's Mrs. Song," she replied and also stepped on the top step. "It seems like that's the room," Yoona said as she pointed towards a room on their left. It had a plate with the teacher's name on it. Then they walked towards the room and Yuri knocked on the door.

Before Yuri could knock again, the door swung open and a beautiful young woman with a megawatt smile welcomed them. "You must be Yonghwa, Yunho, and Taehyung, right? Suho told me about you guys, he said that all of you are very talented and praised you highly and he's right! Look at you young boys, you're so handsome, reminds me of...," she continued. "Uh, how do we stop her from talking?" Taehyung whispered and Yoona nudged Taeyeon's arm before cutting in.

"Uh, miss, Tiffany said that you wanted to meet us," she said and finally stopped the teacher. "Oh yes, please forgive me, I was too excited. Please come in," she said. The three boys walked inside and Mrs. Song took a package from her desk. "This came for Taehyung today. Here you go," she said. "It came!" Taeyeon exclaimed. She took the package from Mrs. Song. "Finally! Now we have our costume guys," she said.

"That's our costume, but you only ordered it yesterday?" Yoona asked, and Taeyeon grinned and wriggled her brows. "We have our costumes!" Yuri said and turned to Yoona to give her a high five. "Looks like you are ready for tomorrow's party," Mrs. Song said. "Yes, we are," Yoona replied with a smiling face. They left Mrs. Song's office because they wanted to continue practicing. Taeyeon took the package to their dorm and Yoona and Yuri headed towards the dance class room.

"I need to use the restroom, can you go first?" Yoona asked her. "Okay," Yuri said. Yoona took a deep breath before entering the men's restroom. "Don't look. Don't look. Don't look," Yoona said to herself as she kept her gaze on the floor. She noticed some boys doing their business and quickly walked towards a bathroom stall.  "It's only been a couple of days, and now I have to share a restroom with boys. Mother will kill me if she knows," she muttered.

Soon, she walked outside and kept her gaze on the floor. She quickly washed her hands and accidentally bumped into someone while walking towards the door. "Sorry," she said, but the person didn't move. She noticed that some students were approaching her. "You're the new student, right?" a boy asked. Yoona lifted her gaze and saw six students standing in front of her. Suddenly, she got a bad feeling as the boys folded their arms.

"Sup bro, how are you?" she asked in her boy voice and smiled nervously. "How dare you insult our Queen Jessica?" the boy said. Yoona mentally rolled her eyes. "Give me a break already," she murmured so no one would hear it. How could she talk with the boys surrounding her? She put her hands up and offered a peace smile. "You got it wrong bro, I didn't...," Yoona said, but the boy cut her off. "Yes you did!" he shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter