The Picture

Love

Myungsoo pov

Half a sleep, I take out the picture and see those two faces that I know.  The one in the bellow is my brother,  minho and the right is the falling boy. Jongie. I hear they call him.

'hmm... ' I just and try to sleep until....   I hear the door open. And someone come his head hanging low. Is he sad because he lose the picture? I get up from my comfortable position.  And walk toward him. 

'looking for this? ' I say. I surprised, his eyes is read and full of the tears. 

'.. .' he doesn't say anything. 

'ugly, ' I don't know why I call him like that.  I move closer and give the picture to him. 

'thanks' he manage to say it with deep breath. 

'huh. ' I leave him alone there.  Do not thanks me.  It's really bother me.  Seeing the tears and the smile from those picture. 

.

.

At school.

'ok!  I don't want to hear your excuse!  The deadline is next monday,  see you,' say the teacher.

'akh!  So tired, ' say taemin.  He rest his head at his desk.  

'minnie,  listen. We can do the assignment together, ' say Minho

'with jonggie hyung.... I will go to your house but with jongie hyung, ' minnie say. Minho want them to spend time together but he always taking sungjong where ever he goes.  Like a packet,  buy one you get one free. 

'fine he can join us, ' minho say as he patt minnies head.

'thanks minho, ' say minnie with a bright smile. sungjong enter the classroom with a gloomy face. 

'hyung, what is wrong? ' ask minnie. 

'he scoled me because the previews meeting,  akh!  Now i have a double punishment,' groan sungjong. 

'its your fault hyung, ' say minnie.  Sungjong just hit his head into the table.  

'yak!  Its hurt,' say minho. Minnie just smile looking at his hyung attitude. Minho try to stop his friend behaviour. 

.

Someone is passing by their classroom. He look at the scene and his hold his friend hand. 

'wae? ' he ask. 

'look,  i told you. The poor boy is targetting your litle brother, ' he say.  He just see it from the open door.  Minho put his hand on the table so sungjong will not hit his head again, and minnie who is smile. 

'not my bussiness.  He can be friend with everyone, ' he say. 'lets go,' he push his foot to walk through.

'but i know that the boy is bad.  You must remind him, ' he speak again. 

'why you are to noisy now?' say the boy as he stop in front of his friend. 

'i just care about your brother, L' sungyeol say. 

'thanks,  i will talk to him later' L say. 

.

'hyung,  don't worry about the punishment.  Minho hyung promise me to help you' minnie say. 

'really?  Thanks minho! ' sungjong sa  happily as he hug minho. 

'yah!  Its hurt.  I am not your teddy bear,' minho say. 

.

'look,  i told you, ' sungyeol point sungjong action.  L just frown and leave him.  ' yak L! ' he say as run after his friend. L just wave his hand try to ignore it. 

.

After school, 

At Lee's house. 

' oemma,  please.  I will with jonggie hyung. ' taemin is beghing to his mother. 

'no! ' his mother answer.  'just stop using him to make your plan go easy young man, ' she continue to decline the idea.  She know tha  his son is in love with his bestfriend minho.  She can not let him to be alone with minho. 

'i just.... It just doing an assigment,  oemma.  Me,  jonggie hyung and minho, ' he say.  ' you can ask jonggie hyung,  he is outside' minnie does not like the answer. 

Mrs.  Lee open the door and find sungjong who wait in the porch. 

'tell me the truth, ' She ask.

'this weekend,  we will stay over at minho house for doing the assigment.  And also,  minho promise to help mine, ' sungjong say shy.

'wae? ' She ask

'because,  jonggie hyung get his do ble punishment, ' say minne.

'Alright,  just come home the next morning arra? ' she give them her permission. 

'thanks oemma, ' say taemin.  He hug his hyung and also hug his mother.

Someone just hearing the conversation silently. 

'come on hyung,  pack your clothes.  We will go to minho's house this evening, ' say taemin. 

'alright,  i am leaving, minnie, ' say sungjong. 

'bye hyung, '

'bye! ' 

.

At choi's house. 

'oemma,  can we cook something delicious.  My friend will come here in few hours, ' minho say. 

'alright,  anything for you, ' sungmin say.

'who will come to our house? ' ask L. 

'oh,  hyung. Minnie and jongie will come.  Mr.  Jang gives us an assigment.' minho say. 

'you look so happy. ' say L.

'of course, ' say minho.  'oemma,  i am going to change my clothes, ' minho say leave the kitchen. 

'oemma,  do you know minho's friends? ' ask L.  He bit worry about his brother. 

'you means jonggie and minnie.  They are best friends.  I know them since minho still at his junior high school. ' she say. L just nod. 

'do you want some juice? ' he ask. Give his son A glass of orange juice

'thanks,  oemma' L Say.  He go to his room again.

.

At kim's house. 

Someone is digging his hand at the box. 

'yah!  Jonggie,  what are you doing? 'someone ask him. 

'ah,  gyu hyung! I am just looking for my childhood picture.' he say. 

'ah,  its not in that box' gyu say. 'its in the blue box, ' he pointed his finger up. 

'ah... Thanks hyung' he say as he reach out his hands but because of his hight another box is falling. 

'jonggie ah! ' gyu shout. 

.

.

.

Late in the evening, 

Now,  sungjong and taemin's mouth is wide open.  Looking at hiw huge is minho house. 

'stop it! ' minho say.  He never ask them to visit his house before. 

' think it just rumour,  but you are really rich, ' say taemin. 

'hahaha...  Not every gossip is true, ' say minho. 

'always diwn to earth, ' say sungjong. 

'come,' minho say. 

They passing by the living room,  with the open mouth and also the kitchen.  Mrs.  Choi is cooking assist by some maid. 

'hello,  boys!' greet sungmin. 

'hello,  mrs. Choi, ' say sungjong.  Minnie stop and they bow.

'enjoy your time, now. I will call if the dinner is ready! ' he say

'come on, to my room, ' say minho. 

.

'hyung... Jonghie hyung? ' ask taemin.  He is waving his hand. 

'What?!' sungjong ask. 

'are you guys,  hungry? ' ask minho. Looking at the two boys. 'lets go down stair.  My mom may be finish his cooking, ' 

'no need, ' sungjong say. But minho hold taem n's hand and walk out from the room. He does not want to leave alone. 

'oemma,  can we eat now? ' ask minho.

'right timing, ' L say.  He look at the two boys.  'the dinner is ready.  We just need to wait for appa, ' he say. 

'annyeong, ' say sungjong who walk behind. 

'you... ' L say. 

'i am home, ' say someone. Sungjong eyes wude open, looking at the man. 

'appa!  Minho say

.

There is alot of picture on the floor. 

'so clumsy' Gyu say. Sungjong just smile.  He help gyu hyung picking the picture and... 

'gyu hyung, who is this? ' he hold a picture of his father and one man. He turn the picture and see the letter behind it. 

'oh.... He.... He is your father, ' gyu say. 

'father? ' sungjong ask. 

'just clean it before hee hyung come, ' say gyu hyung to him.  Sungjong does not say anything. 

He never know who is his mother or his father to be exact. He hold the picture and put in his pocket. 

.

.

'took so long, mr. Choi, ' say sungmin greet his husband.

'Hallo,  dear, ' he give his bag and smile at him and look around 'so many kids here, ' he say. 

'come,  the dinner is ready? ' he say.  Follow by his husband and the kids.

.

To my beloved one

.

Sungjong move a bit as he remember the sentence. He look at mr. Choi,  is he really his father?  Why he leave him?  Leave his appa and him to life with other amn and his own family. 

Sungjong look at his surrounding,  so if mr. Choi is his father so minho and L is his brother. 

'is the food not delicious? ' ask sungmin to him. 

'ani... Its delicious,' sungjong say. 

'so,  please eat more, ' say mr. Choi. Sungjong force his smile. 

The dinner end up,  the kids return to their room. 

'i am going to take some fresh air,' say  sungjong, leaving the two alone. 

'wae?  What happen to him? ' ask taemin. 

'he is tired because mr. Jan  give him double punishment, ' say minho. 

.

Sungjong stop at the balkon,  he take the picture from his pocket. 

'what are you doing? ' someone ask. He turn arpund and the wind blow take the picture flew and land infront of another man. 

'L hyung, ' he say. 

L reach his hand to take the picture.  Sungjong surprised. L read the sentence. 

'so cheesy, ' he say. Sungjong is nervous.  He worry that L will see the photo. 

'yeah... Can i have my picture back?' he say. 

'sure, ' L say. But before he return it. He want to know the picture.  He ia just too currious and his hand feel so cold

'appa... '

.

Finally,  another chapter in new normal,  Trying to focus to the story but suddenly everything come too faster....