I Love You, Too

I Love You, Too

Hyunggggg!" Sungjong whined.
"What?!?!" Hoya literally yelled.
"I wanna go for a walkk. I'm tired of being with all these mean hyungs!" he pouted.
"Fine. But why me?"
"Cause you're not mean." Sungjong smiled. He had a plan up his sleeve.
"Whatever." Hoya mumbled under his breath.
There was always something Hoya loved about Sungjong. Sure, he was straight.. but Sungjong was pretty much a girl.. always being girly and such. He guessed he just couldn't help himself. After all, who could resist the kiddo?
Sungjong on the other hand, just wanted to play with Hoya. Dongwoo, the one closest to Hoya, had told Sungjong that Hoya liked him.. even though Hoya had never truly admitted it. Sungjong figured Hoya and Dongwoo would be a couple..
"Hyung, what's on your mind?" Sungjong asked, wondering if Hoya would tell the truth.
"You.." Hoya said, not even flinching. Waah! He was so honest.. maybe too honest.. and Sungjong didn't expect such a honest answer.
"W-w-what?" he pretended he didn't hear him.
"You know what I said. Don't even try to lie to me, Sungjong." Hoya said.. not in the mood.
"Why so pissy, hyunggggg?" Sungjong tried pressing him.
"Sungjong.. honestly? I'm straight, yet I feel like I'm falling for you. It's killing me knowing that I could be falling for you even though I only like girls.." Hoya said, facing Sungjong - stopping their walking.
"H-h-h-h-yung.." Sungjong was at a lost for words. Was that a confession?!
"Just.. don't bother me please? No gestures. Talk to me as minimal as possible." Hoya said.
"B-B-but Hoya, you're my hyung.. how can I practically ignore you?" Sungjong asked.
"Because of this..." Hoya leaned in and kissed Sungjong fully on the lips then pulled away as quickly as it had started.
"Hyungg." Sungjong whimpered.
"Now leave me be." Hoya said, walking away.
Sungjong was at a lost for words.. this had never happened to him. His first kiss.. stolen.. by the man he loved.. and the man loved him back but didn't want to. What was happening?
~
Sungjong was the last one awake the next morning. He couldn't get to sleep and when he finally did.. he wasn't getting up. As the opposite, Hoya was the first one up. Everyone noticed something was up. Sungjong always woke up first, Hoya woke up last.
"Who wants to say something?.." Sunggyu asked.
"Uh.. not me!" L shouted, running back to his room.
"I'm with L!" Sungyeol and Woohyun ran after L.
"Guess it's you, Dongwoo. You're Hoya's best friend after all." Sunggyu said, walking off himself.
"Aish!"

Dongwoo figured he'd be touchy with Hoya, considering on how close they were.
"Hoyaa~" Dongwoo said as he hugged Hoya from behind.
"Eh?! Oh, ahn-young, Dongwoo-hyung." Hoya said, so formally.
"Drop the formalness. What's up with you and Sungjong? Did he confess and you not what to admit you love him?" Dongwoo questioned.
"No. Nothing happened. Sungjong and I are just on bad terms.."
"Haha. Funny, Hoya. What happened? Or do I need to go ask Sungjong?"
"Go ask Sungjong, for damn's sake then. Nothing happened and that's final." Hoya stomped off leaving a questioning Dongwoo.

"Hey Sungjong. What's up?" Dongwoo asked, walking to his shared room with the blonde.
"Nothing. Just daydreaming.." Sungjong trailed off.
"About...?"
"Nothing. Nothing, Dongwoo-hyung! So just leave me be!" Sungjong exploded.
"I'm not gonna leave you alone. Tell me what happened last night.." Dongwoo pressed.
Sungjong then fully turned looking at Dongwoo straight in the face.
"He confessed.. to me.. that he liked.. me. But he wants me to practically.. ignore him. He doesn't wanna love.. me." Sungjong said, trying to not cry.
"H-H-he confessed?" 
"Yes. Then he kissed me. He took my first kiss, hyung!" Sungjong had started crying.
"Shh, shh, Sungjong. Everyone else will hear you." Dongwoo tried to calm the poor kid.
"I-I-I don't.. care! I just.. I don't wanna be here!" Sungjong said in between sobs.

On the other side of the door, was a teary-eyed Hoya. Had he really need to do that last night? So what if he loved Sungjong. He should just admit it. There was no use trying to change it.
Sungjong and Dongwoo both looked up when the door opened.
"S-Sungjong.." Hoya said, just letting his tears go.
"H-H-Hoya-hyung..." Sungjong trailed off, surprised at Hoya talking to him first.
"Dongwoo, leave us be.. please." Hoya said, staring at the ground.
"S-Sungjong, do you want me to leave..?"
"I'll be fine, Dongwoo-hyung. It's just Hoya after all.." Sungjong faked a smile.
Dongwoo then got up and walked out, stopping by Hoya on the way out.
"We may be best friends.. but don't you dare hurt Sungjong.." he threatened, only loud enough for Hoya to hear.

"S-Sungjong.. ca-c-can you look at me? Please." Hoya said with pleading eyes.
"Why?!" Sungjong snapped, looking out the window.
"Because I love you! Damn it, Sungjong! Please.. just give me one chance!"
"H-Hyung.." Sungjong start turning towards Hoya. "Do y-y-you really mean that?"
Hoya slowly approached Sungjong, not wanting to scare him.
"Yes, Sungjong.. I mean it. If I have to, I'll go admit it to the whole damn world. I love you with all my heart. Infinite isn't a normal boy band anymore. We have Sunggyu and Woohyun hyungs dating, Sungyeol hyung and L dating. Please, Sungjong. Can I have this chance to show you I love you?"
"Y-Yes, hyung!" Sungjong tackled Hoya. "Oh, yeah.. sorry about last night. It was my fault. I figured maybe we'd start something but I only got you mad.."
"It's fine. I could never be truly mad at you. And now I've admitted I love you and it feels like everything is off my shoulders and I can conquer anything." Hoya said, smiling at an excited Sungjong in his arms.
"D'aww. I love you, hyung!" Sungjong said, cuddling into Hoya.

~

Infinite was going overseas - Japan to be exact - to prepare for debuting. Hoya and Sungjong had been dating quite a while now. Whenever they'd be on an airport escalator and someone would walk between them, they'd back up and put their hands up. It was a HoJong thing. And the public excepted them. They had excepted the rest of the couples. But now Dongwoo needed someone. Dongwoo had insisted that they needn't find someone for them, but they had insisted.
"Ahn-young, I'm MYNAME's Jun.Q!" Some random person said, walking up to Infinite.
"Uh.. MYNAME?" Dongwoo asked. He had heard of the group. He thought their raps were pretty intense.
"Dae. I was told to meet you guys here..?"
"Ah, dae! I'm Woohyun and this is L, Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungjong, and Dongwoo!" Woohyun ran over, introducing everyone.
"Ahh~ Nice to meet you, Woohyun-hyung!" Jun.Q bowed.
"No need. So.. everyone's taken in your group, dae?"
"Dae. Insoo and Gunwoo hyung and then Seyong and Chaejin." Jun.Q said with a weary look.
"Well don't worry, kiddo. We have someone for you. Dongwoo hyung will take care of you!" L and Sungyeol said, running off giggling like little kids.
"Bye Dongwoo. Nice to meet you Jun.Q!" The rest of the group said, running off.
"Eh.."

And that was the start of a new relationship, but the public didn't care about them.. they wanted more HoJong and so they got that.