Part 3- Trying to live well

Crime in Jeonju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun had talked to her lawyer about what she could do to the house where her husband had died.

The first thought was to sell the property. Nonetheless, it was too soon and the incident would make the price gets really low.

After taking all kinds of things into consideration, the blonde thought about turning the place into a shelter for women who suffered all kinds of abuse.

Yongsun just needed someone to run this NGO, since she was sick and tired of living in that city.

A sudden idea crossed the widow's mind and she dropped by Soar after the bar was closed.

Wheein welcomed her aunt with an affectionate hug and let her in.

Hyejin also greeted the older woman with an honest smile and the three went upstairs, to the apartment the couple shared.

__ What is it, Aunt Yong? What is going on?

__ I can't keep living in this place anymore, Wheein-ah. I know both of you have spent your childhood here and even like the city but...Now that it's all over, I am vanishing.

__ But is it the right call? Don't you think people will start questioning you again?__ Hyejin asked with concern.

__ They never stopped questioning me. And never will. For many citizens, I was already guilty before that trash died.__ The blonde exclaimed with disgust.

__ True...__ The cute owner of the bar agreed.

__ I"ve been thinking... That man was an abusive monster during his whole life and that house was his stage. Maybe it should become the place of hope for many other women who are struggling because of trash like that.

The couple looked at the older woman with admiration and smiled.

__ Wow! That's an amazing idea.__ Wheein declared.

Yongsun sighed and answered:

__ There is a problem though.

__ What is it?__ Hyejin asked while pouring some drink to the blonde.

__ I need someone to run the NGO. Do you guys have any recommendations?__ The widow questioned.

The 2 younger girls thought for a while and then Hyejin said:

__ I know a couple of women who need a purpose in life. They might work well in this project. The only thing I can't guarantee is that they are able to be the leaders.

__ Hmmm...Well, of course, they are welcome to join anyway. But I still need someone on top of everything.

Wheein was quietly thinking and then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter