Want some Coffee? [ONESHOT]

Want some Coffee? [ONESHOT]

 

You ran through the central station, Looking around. Where did you lose it? This can't be true! Your wallet! How can you lose your wallet?! It's full of.. IMPORTANT STUFF!! Money, Pictures, all your cards! You were totally stressing out. You thought about what happens if you have to tell your parents. They totally gonna curse you for this. You were lost in your thoughts. Suddenly you bumped into a boy. Ouch! You fell on the ground. A tear formed in your eye. After losing such an important thing, You're being embarrassed too? Everyone around you was looking at you. Tears rolled down. "Ya! Can't you pay attenti--" The boy you bumped into looked at you with an angry expression but as soon as he saw your face he softened. "A-are you okay?" He asked caring. "Does it look like i'm okay?!" You wiped your tears away. You grabbed your stuff together and stood up again. "I-i'm sorry for bumping into you.. I wasn't paying attention either! Wait, Let me make it up with you." He offered. "I don't have time right now." You said, and tried to continue the search. He grabbed your wrist. "What do you want from me?" You asked cold. "Here, It's my phone number. I'll call you later to make it up with you, Okay?" He smiled sweetly while putting a small business card in your hand. He grabbed your phone out of your other hand and called his own number. You tried to grab your phone back, but failed. You looked at him. He smirked. What the is he thinking? You grabbed your phone back. Without saying something you turned around. It wasn't the time to do this kind of things. How dare he..

You went to the information post. "Excuse me, Did you found a wallet? Or did anyone brought it here?" You tried to keep yourself together. "I'm sorry, Miss. There's no wallet here. If you leave your phone number here we will be able to call you when someone brings your wallet." The person behind the help desk took a paper and waited for you to respond. You sighed. You said your name and number and left. You sat down on a bench on the station. You looked down. A tear fell down. Suddenly your phone rang. Maybe someone found your wallet! "Unknown call" You picked it up. "Yoboseyo?" "Ya~ Thanks to you i missed my train! Where are you?" "Sorry.. But who are you?" You asked confused. "I'm the boy from before? The one you almost ran over?" You remembered it. "Oh.. It's you. Ya! Why should i tell you where i am?" "Ah, Never mind." He hung up. You looked at your phone with a irritated face. Damn him. What was that about?! When you looked up you saw him standing in front of you. "Found you! So right now, I don't care if you have time or not, We're gonna drink Coffee because i missed my train thanks to you and i have to wait for an hour now!" He said selfish. "Who do you think you are? You may have a pretty face but that doesn't mean i have to listen to you!" You said angry, "Beside that i lost my wallet so neither do i have the money OR time for your 'Coffee'" you couldn't stand this guy. Really!  He was such a selfish person, At least he seemed like it. "You lost your wallet?" He looked at you. "Aw come on, I bet you already searched so you can't do anything than wait, right? I'll pay for you!" He smiled and took your hand. Before you knew it he pulled you along. He went into the Starbucks. "What do you want?" He smiled. You sighed. "I told you before i don't have ti-" He putted his hand in front of your mouth. "2 Latte Machiatto, Please." He smiled at you. You just let it slide. In fact, You COULD use some coffee now. You sat down at a table together with the boy. "What's your name again?" You asked. "Ah~ Didn't you looked at the business card i gave you?" He asked surprised. "Not even one second." You said. "It's Changmin. What about you?" He asked you. "It's Fuyuki." You said. A woman gave you the coffee. "Here is your coffee, And a special Couple cookie!" The woman smiled and walked away. "B-but we're… not even a couple.." You tried but she left already. Changmin chuckled at you. "You're cute." He said. "Congratulations." You looked away a bit shy and drunk your coffee. "Aw come on, Don't be that cold towards me!" He said while pouting. Aww He's so cute! WAIT NO!! you thought. You can't think like that about some random guy! He saw your expression and laughed. "What.." You asked while glaring. Suddenly he got called. "Ah.. Hello? … Ah! Yoochun! You found WHAT? .. Oh Okay! Wait there! I'll be there in a second." He drunk his coffee. "Quick, Drink it, We have to leave." "Wait.. What?" You looked confused at him. "Just do it!" He smiled. You drunk the coffee as fast as possible. He broke the cookie and gave one half to you. "Here you go." He smiled and waited till you  done.

He took your hand and started to run. You ran along, Not like you had any choice. He stopped at a boy. "You found a wallet? Show me." He said while peeking at you. When you heard his words your eyes opened wide. The boy showed the wallet. Oh my god.. It was YOUR WALLET!! Your mouth fell open. "W-where did you found it?" You asked in disbelieve. Was this some kind of trick? You looked at Changmin. No.. that can't be! I don't think he would do this kind of things, Right? You softened up. "I found it at the sofa in the wait room." He gave it to you. You looked at Changmin and started to smile. You hugged him. Even though you didn't believe this was coincidence you actually were really grateful. "Say.. Now i helped you out! You need to threat me on something good now!" He smiled. You chuckled and kissed him on the lips. he kinda shocked. He didn't expected it. "I.. i don't mind .. a second one." He smiled cutely and he kissed you again. "..I'm going again.. bye" Yoochun left feeling a bit awkward. "Neh.. Wanna try dating?" He suddenly said. "Maybe.." You smiled back. You only knew him for a day but you DID like him. "Let's go on a dinner tonight!" He took your hand and pulled you along. Ah well.. Why not! You smiled while he took you with him. "Let's eat SUSHI!" He yelled happily. You only could laugh. He was such a cutie..