Yet another day~

My ̶t̶̶o̶̶f̶̶u̶ Lover ♥ {HIATUS}

"Oppa!" You tried to call out but Onew left already,with a sigh you grabbed your camera and Onew's lunch,which he forgot AGAIN,and called Amber to pick you up. *It's ok _______. You'll see Jinki-oppa in the building anyway! Just give his lunch there.*You tried to deny Onew's rejecting acts and forced a smile.

Suddenly,the door burst open and came in a huffing Onew. His eyes met yours but then he looked away making you pout,"I kinda forgot my lunch." He started a conversation as he tried to look for the wrapped up lunch box behind you.

He took 5 minutes searching the kitchen until he spotted the lunchbox behind you,he sighed then straightened his waist-coat and smiled. Confusion took over you as Onew came closer to you until your faces was only inches away but at the last second he quickly pulled back and grinned,"Found it!" He brightly smiled and left.

*Things can't continue like this!* You frowned and looked down on the floor,*Is there something wrong being my husband?....Well he's actually just my forced husband but...* You sighed and pushed yourself on your feet and grabbed your necessities to work,*Hopefully he'll change sometime soon beause I won't be here forever.*

Ding Dong Ding-Ding-Ding Dong

Amber loved to mess with your doorbell,just to annoy you.

"Unnie!!!" She called out.

"coming!!" You yelled back as you grabbed a coat from the coat hanger and slipped on the shoulder bag which Key gave you as a congratulatory gift on being Mrs.Lee ______.
You were rushing so much that you forgot your own lunchbox. You opened the door revealing a well dressed Amber,she really is a fashionista. "Let me help!" She kindly offered then took the things on your arms. "Thanks." You smiled and locked the door. The two of you then headed towards Amber's new white prius.

The drive to SMent was chatty and filled with laughter.Nothing can hold back two lunatic bestfriends since birth from creating the same ruckus till now.

"Watch the road!!" You chided as Amber drobe past a red light. Instead of being all nervous about a ticket Amber just laughed it off,"The police officers are f(x)'s fans~ I can get away!" She joked.

Not long after the crazy drive,You and Amber finally set foot to the grounds of SMent. It was busy as usual with trainees rushing in and out of the building's main entrance. You caught sight of a happily bobbing brown hair which belonged to the happily skipping Taemin.

"Taemin-ah!!" You called out and dragged Amber towards the shining maknae.

Taemin smiled and stopped sipping his beloved banana milkshake to greet you,"Noona~"

Amber placed her elbow on Taemin's shoulder and winked,"See the similarities yet?" She grinned widely.

"Poor Taemin has to try and withstand Amber's daily annoying presence." You jokingly remarked as you patted Taemin's vacant shoulder with a fake pout.

Amber's eyes widened and shot you a 'menacing' glare which turned out looking cute anyway.You pulled out your tongue and hid behind Taemin. "Woah! She might actually hit me!" Taemin raised both of his hands as Amber and you ran around Taemin like kids.

"_______-ssi!" A staff called out.

You and Amber immediatly stopped and acted as if you were both calmly doing nothing but chatting with Taemin,who has a charming smile plastered on his face. "You're being called by Young Min-nim!"

Amber handed you the files you were carrying earlier and lightly pushed you away,"Bye~~" She waved with a mischievous grin along with Taemin.You smiled back and walked towards Young Min's office with your heart thumping fast waiting to be scolded at but no voice was heard when you entered his office.

"Mrs.Lee _______!" A voice boomed from the inner office.

You gulped then hesitated to step inside but did so incase he shouts at you for walking at a turtle pace. Once,you've reached his desk you bowed before sitting down on the chair infront of him.

Young Min smiled and held out a folder,"You'll be transferring to YG entertainment for now." You took the folder and curiously stared at the profiles inside. "Those are the BigBang member if you don't know," He joked "You'll be taking their photographs for their next album and I recommended you to be the main girl for the remake of Taeyang's I need a girl."

You looked up pleased and excited to see your long-life crushes,too bad you're married. "Thank you!!" You squealed,only Young Min truly knew what you were like. "I'm not finished!" He interrupted your dreamy thoughts,"Taeyang won't be singing his remake except G-Dragon will be rapping so I'm guessing you'll have to be wild." You nodded frantically with wide dilated eyes.

"If I hear any report about G-Dragon being ," Young  Min pointed his finger at you,"I will blame you."

Without further ado,he sent you out to YG for your first schedule.