I sense sadness in his smile....

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

Jiyeon POV

Finally, I’m the one who give in and come back to class. Like usual , I took my sit at my place. IU realize me there, but she doesn’t get up. She just stay there laying her head on the table. I know she’s mad but I just want to help. Help her to fall in love. It’s so weird for a girl to not fall in love right ? Lastly, I give in and want to try to talk to her, “ IU-ah “ I called her. She didn’t move at all. I push her shoulder and call her again, “ IU-ah “ She still not moving. Aigoo ~ Is she that mad ? I walk to her front to face her. Aish , no wonder she’s not moving. She’s sleeping. Hahahaha aigoo ~ She must be frustrated. But don’t worry darling, I’ll help you tutor him okay ? Hehehe. I IU’s hair. Then, I took my sit back. Then, the teacher came in. “ Lee Jieun-shi “ the teacher yell IU’s name. Of course, IU’s not responding so the teacher turn his look to me. I show her the sign she’s sleeping. Luckily, the teacher understand. Yeah of course he understand. IU is the most popular student in his class because of her sleeping habit.

Until the class for today ended, IU still hasn’t woke up. It’s impossible for me to leave her or she’ll surely sleep until tomorrow. After I finish packing up my book, I pinch IU’s nose and yell her name to her ears loudly, “ IU-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!! “ IU immediately pull her head up. Her eyes widened. Hahaha that was so funny. She look at me and keep blinking her eyes, “ Jiyeon-ah, is the class finish ? “ I smile and nods. She nods and pack her bag. “ Are you going to meet L.Joe today ? “ IU ask me suddenly. I nods and replied ‘Yes’ to her. “ You want me to accompany you ? “ she ask again. I did so many wrong to her. It’s so bad to ask her cover for me again today. “ It’s okay. You can go home if you want to “ I said. She chuckled. Okay, this is weird. But then, she stand up , took her backpack and said, “ That’s not the way to apologise “ and walk away. I laugh and followed her from behind, “ Then, what can I do for you Miss ? “ she put her finger on her chin and pretend to think of something. “ Ah ! Why don’t you buy me a bundle of chocolate , marshmallow , ice cream and cotton candies ? “ she said happily. I laugh and nods , “ Not only a bundle, if you want 2 lorries of them also, I will buy for you “ then we laugh together.

I decided to meet L.Joe oppa at the theme park in Incheon. I’ve arrived here but I think L.Joe oppa still on his way. And IU is with me ….. just now and now she’s gone. I don’t know. Maybe she go to a place where she can study the note I gave her since she sleep the whole day today. I wandering around the park until my phone rang. It’s L.Joe oppa ! I pick up the call and greet oppa happily, “ Oppa ! Where are you ?! “ I ask him. “ I’ve arrived. Where are you ? I’ll go to you “ he replied happily too. Hihihi oppa is soooooo sweet ! I tell him where am I now and within 5 minutes he appear infront of me. I hug him tightly. I don’t know why when I see his face, I’m worried that he will leave me someday. He hug me back and a few seconds later, we broke the hug. He held my hand, “ So my lovely Jiyeon, where are we going now ? “ Aigoo ~ that’s so sweet you know ! Hehehe no wonder I’m so happy when I’m with him just like when I’m with IU. And no wonder I chose him than the other guy. “ Hmm let’s talk a walk first okay ? “ L.Joe oppa nods and we walked while laughing together round the park. I feel like there’s someone staring at us but maybe that was just my feeling. Who would spying at us right ?

Finally, we reach at a bench near the swing. I ask him to sit there. We go to the bench and sit. He still holding my hand. I look at his face, “ Oppa “ I called him. He look at me and smile, “ Jiyeon-ah “ he called me back. Then we both laugh. But then, he called me again, “ Jiyeon-ah “ I look at him. He bring my hand to his lips and kiss it. I’m so touch. He’s so sweet. “ Jiyeon-ah, do you love me ? “ he ask. Why did you ask oppa ? “ Of course I do “ I told him. His smile appear on his face. I his cheek , “ I love you now and forever “ I told him again. Then he hug me. Tightly, like he would never let go of me. After that, we broke the hug, “ Why did you ask ? “ I ask him. He shook his head, “ Nothing “ he said. Nothing ? But why did I feel so not right ? I lean on the bench and lay my head on oppa’s shoulder. We kept holding hand to each other, but then my phone rang. I pull my head up and took out my phone from the pocket. “ Mummy ! “ My eyes widened. Ahh otthoke ? I answered the phone and greet slowly , “ Ne mummy ? “ I ask her. She let out her breath , “ Where are you ?! Why didn’t you come back yet ?!! “ she yell at me. I’m startled. “ Ah.. ah mummy. I’m still at school. IU need to tutor someone. So, I’m with her right now. Mummy, I can’t talk now. I’m in library “ I lied. Thank God the place is so in peace. If not, I don’t know what excuse I’ll give. “ Hm, if that so. Come back early. Araso ? “ she ask. “ Ne “ the she hung up. I rub my chest. Fuhh ~

Oppa chuckled on my excuses. I just smiled since I know , yeah the lied kinda lame. Hahaha xD After that, we kept in silence back. “ Oppa “ I called him after a long silence moment. He look at me. “ I want to eat ice cream “ I ask him. He smile and release his grip on my hand. “I’ll buy it for you. You stay here okay ? “ I smile and nods. Then , he went to buy an ice cream for me.

L.Joe POV

Jiyeon ask me to buy ice cream for her. I ask her to wait since I know she must be tired. After school, she need to come here and lied to her mum. I feel so bad for her. She had to lied to her mum for me. I wonder how will his mum reaction when she knows about our secret relationship. Yeah, I’m not rich like them. So, why would her mum accept me ? I know her mum has decided a guy for her to married. But I love her too much and I know she love me too. So, I can’t let her go. But…

“ Lee Byunghyun-shi “ someone called me from the back. I turn back to look who called me. Once I saw that person, my eyes grew wider. “ You are Lee Byunghyun a.k.a L.Joe right ? “ the person ask me. I look down and nods. “ Why did you look down ? Is there something wrong with me ? “ the person ask again. I shook my head. “ Can I talk to you for a while ? “ the person said. I nods and follow his/her steps from behind.

Jiyeon POV

Aish, what took him so long to buy ice cream ? It’s been half an hour since he go. Finally, I decided to look for him. It’s not that I can’t call. But I prefer to look for him since it’s bored to stay here alone. I put on my earphone to hear some songs from my phone and start walking. But then, I saw oppa walk to our place bringing two cup of ice cream. I smile and ran to him. “ Oppa ! “ he smile back to me. But in his smile, I sense sadness. Why is that ?

 

 

Comment and Subscribe are of course allowed :) Sorry for not putting Myungsoo in this chapter. Will put in the next chapter. Promise :)

And I heard that T-ara members will be change. Why must change ? They are so good with the 7 ladies together. Ahh, I'm so sadddd :( Please don't change themmmmm !