Happy Ending

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Myungsoo POV

“ Jiyeon-ah “ I called for Jiyeon around the mansion. She’s not in the room. And at the kitchen. Aish, she’s not in the whole mansion. Is she outside ? I got downstairs and suddenly I see Mummy. “ Mummy, you see Jiyeon ? “ I ask her.  “ Hmm garden at the back ? “ Mummy replied. “ Ah ~ Thank you Mummy ! “ I thanked and immediately going out.

I walk to garden at the back and see Jiyeon playing with Joo Eun. I run to them and espouse Joo Eun. “ Appa !! “ Joo Eun shout and hug my neck. “ Bwoya ? “ Jiyeon pouted and sit on the swing beside the garden.

I put Joo Eun down and ask her to go to the maid. I walk to Jiyeon and sit beside her. “ Wae ? “ I ask, hugging her shoulder. “ Put away “ she push my hand and cross her arm. I smile. “ Don’t be like this “ I said to her. She glance and look away. “ Jiyeon-ah “ I called and hold her hand. She didn’t turn looking at me.

“ Myungsoo-ah, stop making me annoyed “ she pull her hand back. “ Aigoo, our Jiyeonnie really sulking too much these days “ I said to her. “ Are we having another baby ? “ I said and chuckled. “ Yah “ she scold me.

I look at the maid and gave a sign for them to go inside. “ Jiyeon-ah, are you pregnant ? “ I ask her once again. “ Why did you keep asking that ? “ she lost her patience. “ Because you keep sulking these days “ I told her. “ I don’t okay “ she slammed her hand and stand up, walking away.

I chase her and pull her hand, making her facing me. I hug her waist. “ Jiyeon-ah, saranghae “ I move closer and kiss her on her forehead. And nose. And finally, lips. But she didn’t respond. I broke the kiss. “ Is this how you persuade me ? “ she ask, crossing her arm. I smile and nods. I pull her and hug her. “ That’s why I like making you sulking everyday “ I said.

“ That’s why I like sulking everyday “ she said. I broke the hug, looking at her. I smile. She smile. “ That’s why I love you “ I told her.

“ I love you more “ she said and peck on my lips. I hold her cheek and kiss her once again. Jiyeon-ah, I love you.

“ Ehem ehem “ suddenly someone clearing throat. We broke the kiss and look at that person. “ IU-ah, you broke our moment “ I said to her. “ Of course. I just wanted to tell you, don’t forget to buy your new dresses for my wedding Jiyeon-ah. Or you won’t appear on my wedding day “ she said and left.

I look at Jiyeon and she look at me. We both laugh.

 

Jiyeon POV

Dear diary,

               Finally, we’re happy back again. Finally, I accept him in my life. Finally, I can smile beside him. I’m so happy with my life. I’m happy to be beside Myungsoo and Joo Eun everyday. People said love needs to sacrifice right ? And I think we both, Myungsoo and I had sacrificed so much. We’re happy now.

               Joo Eun has started schooling now. She’s grown up as pretty as me. Keke ^^ Wow, life is a miracle right ? Jieun also now are getting married. To whom ? Who else, her only hero in this story. JANG WOOYOUNG !! Wooooooo ~!!! Hahaha xD I’m so happy for her. Finally, she met someone who truly loves her. I can see Wooyoung play so hard to get her.

               So, I won’t waste time writing anymore. This is the end of my story. To everyone whose reading, took what happened to me as inspiration. You can built your life better than me. So, Annyeong !

 

xoxo,
Kim Jiyeon a.k.a Myungsoo’s Wifey ~!

 

“ Yeobo ! Where did you put my pants ?!! “

Aigoo ~ THIS PUNK !!

 

-THE END-