A phone call

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

Jiyeon POV

“ Jiyeon-ah “

My eyes freeze. I look away. And walk away. But then, my hand being pulled. “ Jiyeon-ah “ my name being called again. “ Let go “ I tried to pull my hand. “ Andwae “ I turn back. “ Kim Myungsoo, let go of my hand “ I gritted my teeth. “ Jiyeon-ah “ he called my name again. He walk slowly to me and stand in front of me.

“ I miss you “ he hug me. At that moment, my tears falls. I push him hard. I run towards IU. And saw my daughter, Joo Eun. I stand in front of them. “ Jiyeon-ah, why are you crying ? “ IU ask in shock. “ Joo Eun. How did she come ? “ I immediately go and get Joo Eun into hug. “ Joo Eun-ah, are you alone ? “ I ask her.

“ Umma, I miss you “ she kissed my cheek. I look at her. “ I miss you too “ I smile and kiss her forehead. “ Umma, why are you crying ? “ she ask again. “ Because I miss you “ I said and kiss her cheek. I hug her again. But then, “ APPA !! “ she run to my back. I stand up and look at my back. “ Umma, I came with Appa !! “ Joo Eun shout.

“ Yah ! “ I called him. “ Why did she end up with IU ? “ I ask him with a cold stare. “ I..I lost her just now “ he answered me. I walk to him and pull Joo Eun away from him. “ What are you ? What’s wrong with you ? Why can’t you take care of a little kid ? IS IT SO HARD ?!! “ I shout at him. My tears keep falling. “ Umma~ “ Joo Eun shake my hand.

I espouse Joo Eun. “ Joo Eun-ah, let’s go back “ I said and walk away. IU followed me from behind. “ Jiyeon-ah !! “ I heard him shouting my name but I ignore him. “ Umma ~! “ suddenly Joo Eun cried hard. “ Joo Eun-ah, don’t cry okay ? “ I tapped her back.

At home.

Joo Eun kept crying since we got back from Lotte World. “ Joo Eun don’t cry okay ? Umma is here “ I said to her. But she keep crying. She doesn’t want to be with me. She keeps pushing me away and only wants to be with Jieun. “ Joo Eun-ah, don’t be like this okay ? “ I persuade her. “ Umma, I want Appa “ she cried. I sigh heavily.

“ Jieun-ah, take care of her for a while “ I said and go out of the room. I walk to the garden at the back of the mansion. I took a sit on the swing alone. While I played, suddenly my phone rang. I take a look at the caller. It’s him. I reject his call and turn my phone off.

I take a look at my watch. It’s 10 pm. It’s been 2 hours since I sit on the swing. I look at my phone turn it back on. I receive a message from him. I open the message.

Jiyeon-ah,
I have something to say. I’ll be waiting at the garden near your mansion. I won’t go back till you come.

Could it be he’s still there ? Since it’s been 2 hours. Should I take a look ? It’s not a waste right if I look there ? What if he’s still there ? Ah, I can just say I take a night walk right ? Arasso, I’ll go and look. But if he’s not there, I’ll just come back home.

 

I walk to the park and sees no one there. I look around but still no one. I sigh and turn back. “ Omo ! You shocked me ! “ suddenly he’s right behind me. “ Looking for me ? “ he ask. I didn’t answer him. “ I go and buy drink “ he said. “ Did I said I look for you ? I came for a walk. Since I sees you here, I don’t feel like taking a walk anymore “ I said and was about to walk away.

But he pull my hand. “ If that so, I should ask you again “ he said. “ Can I talk to you for a while ? “ he ask. “ There’s nothing to talk about “ I said and pull my hand. But he won’t let go. “ There is “ he said. I sigh heavily. “ Okay. Let go of my hand first “ I said. “ So you would run away ? “ he ask me. “ If you don’t let go of my hand, then I’ll run away “ I said.

He let go of my hand. He face me and smile. “ Let’s sit there “ he showed a long bench. I walk there first and he followed me behind. We took a sit. He sit so closed to me. And I end up making a space between us. “ You want some ? “ he offered me his drink. “ You’re not here to offered me drinks right ? “ I ask him. “ Okay “ he said.

“ You still my wife “ he suddenly said. I’m not shocked at all. “ Tsk “ I smirk. “ So ? “ I ask him. “ I want us to build our family again “ he said, holding my hand. I pull my hand. “ I can’t “ I said to him. “ Why ? “ he ask me. “ Myungsoo-ah, you’re Naeun’s husband “ I told him. No. I remind him. “ Don’t you understand it when I said you’re still my wife ? “ he ask.

“ I’m not married to Naeun “ he said, looking at me. He hold my shoulder. Making me facing him. “ I didn’t married her. And never will “ he said. I push his hand away. “ Myungsoo-ah, don’t make up stori… “ I couldn’t finished my words when my phone suddenly rang.

“ Hello “ I answered the call. “ Jiyeon-ah, it’s me Naeun “ the caller said. “ Na.. ah ne. Why ? “ I ask her why instead of saying her name. “ I know it’s been 6 years “ she said. “ Hmm “ I respond. “ But I have to tell you this “ she then continued. “ What is it ? “ I ask her. “ That day, when I supposed to marry Myungsoo “ she said.

“ Okay “ I respond to make her continue what she saying. “ I don’t. I mean, we doesn’t get married “ she said. “ Yah ! Why did you pick this time to tell me ? “ I ask her. “ Why ? Are you mad ? “ she ask me. “ No. It’s just that I’m .. Haih “ I sigh. “ Are you probably with him right now ? “ she ask me. Thank you Naeun-ah. You’re really understanding.

“ Hmm “ I hum. “ Arasso. I’ve arrived Korea just now. Why don’t we meet up when you’re free ? “ she suggest. “ Just arrived ? You go somewhere ? “ I ask her. “ Hmm I’ll tell you when we meet up “ she said. “ Arasso “ I said and hung up.

“ Naeun probably ? “ Myungsoo ask. “ No “ I replied him shortly. “ Who ? “ he ask me. “ Who do you think you are interfering my business ? “ I stare at him. “ Your husband “ he said and makes me smirk. “ I don’t think a person like you can be classified as a husband “ I said and standing up, walk away.

Naeun-ah, why now ? I ask myself on my way back.

 

Aigoo ~ Most of you thought it was Naeun. It’s not Naeun. It’s Myungsoo. But it’s okay. Please just keep reading and wait for the next update :)