The Letter [PART 2]

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

*read the letter while listening to Sunggyu - Only Tears.

Sunggyu - Only Tears

Dear lovely Myungsoo,

               This is your wife, Jiyeon. Keke ^^ I know after you read this letter it won’t give any impact to you except for maybe you’ll get shocked ? Hehe ~ Actually, I want to apologize for what I’ve done to you since I know you from the first time. And I’m sorry too for not be able to be a good wife to you. I’m a childish girl right ? I troubled you so much. I makes you annoyed all the time. I’m not trying to grab you sympathize but this is the truth right ? I feel regret so much. But to be honest, I never regret falling in love with you.

Baby,

               I know you used to love me. Please don’t deny it. Although you don’t love me anymore. Because I love you too. And still loving you. And will loving you forever. Because my heart is already attached to you since I’ve broken heart with L.Joe. No one can replace you in my heart, baby. About L.Joe’s hugging me the other day, let me tell you the truth although I know you won’t believe me. At that time, we coincidentally met.

               We talked for a while but then a car came in a speed and was about to hit him. So I pull him near me. I know it’s my fault. That is why when you get so angry with me, I’m not mad at you. It’s a lie when I don’t think of killing you after what you’ve done to me. But to me, it’s your right to get angry since you’re the husband. And I know you get angry because you love me so much right ? Please say yes. You love me right ? Before all this things happened.

Myungsoo,

               I’m sorry that I had to leave. I know you’re happy with my decision. But please for once, even I can’t see you. Plant a sorry feeling for me. Please. I’m going to miss you Myungsoo-ah. I am really going to miss you. I can’t leave you but I have too. I can’t stand being beaten everyday. It’s hurt. Getting every night. It’s hurt. I’m sorry Myungsoo-ah.

               Another thing you should know. Naeun. I know she’s your ex-girlfriend. But, she also my childhood friend. That’s why I keep asking you about her. But you won’t tell. Since I saw her photos at your condominium, I went to look for her. Actually, she never wanted to be with you again. But I ask her to do so. Flirt with you. Because I want to know your loyalty towards me.

               I know you don’t go to Japan for work. You go there with Naeun right ? Yes I know. Because I ask her to ask you. Because that way. I can leave this mansion faster. She’s the only one knows about I’m leaving. And soon, IU, Mummy Daddy and you knows. And I also know that you met Naeun at the café at the hospital after we fight right ? To tell you the truth, she never stop doing ballet. Her legs is fine. Nothing had ever happening to her.

Baby,

               Please don’t get mad at me. No matter how much I test you. How much I know you’re not loyal to me. I still love you. I still going to miss you. And you still my husband. Myungsoo-ah, I love you no matter what. I love you in any condition.

I love you so much.

 

Truly from you lovely wife,
Park Jiyeon.

 

Myungsoo POV

The letter falls off my hand. I fall kneeling. My tears start to falls. Jiyeon-ah, how can you do this to me ? How can you ? What have I done ? What have I done to you Jiyeon-ah ? I run out of the mansion and drive in a fast speed to Jiyeon’s mansion. When I arrived, I immediately enter and look for Mummy Daddy and IU.

“ Who are you looking for ? “ IU suddenly ask from behind. “ IU-ah, is Jiyeon here ? “ I ask her. My tears can’t stop falling. “ You’ve just read the letter ? “ she ask me. I nods. “ Before I tell you where is Jiyeon, I had to tell you something “ she said. “ What is it ? “ I ask her. She sigh heavily and put down her cup on her hand.

“ Jiyeon never lost her mind. That day, at the hospital. She … she .. “ she can’t continued her words. “ She never forget you. She remember you “ suddenly Mummy continued IU’s words. “ She remember all her memories with you. Even what you did to her. She remember it clearly “ Mummy said. I fall kneeling once again.

“ Madam, baby keeps crying “ suddenly the maid came. Holding a baby. “ Mummy “ I called Mummy. “ Is that my baby ? “ I ask Mummy. Mummy took that baby and hold the baby. “ No “ I’m shocked. “ The whose baby ? “ I ask Mummy. “ Jiyeon’s “

And that baby isn’t mine !

Suddenly my mind remind me of what I used to said to Jiyeon. I walk to Mummy. “ Can I hold the baby for a while ? “ I ask Mummy. She look at IU. IU look away. “ It’s a girl “ Mummy said and hand me the baby girl. She really looks like Jiyeon.

“ Where’s her Mummy ? “ I ask IU and Mummy. “ She left “ IU said. I look at her. “ Left ? Again ? “ I ask her. She nods. “ Again. She left her daughter for us to take care of her “ IU said. My tears falls again. I kiss the baby forehead. “ Mummy “ I called Mummy. “ Can I take her back home ? I want to take care of her “ I ask Mummy.

“ I’m sorry. But I can’t do that “ Mummy said and took back the baby. “ I understand. What is her name ? “ I ask. “ Kim Joo Eun “

Jiyeon POV

“ Kim Joo Eun “

I’m sorry Myungsoo-ah. But you have to suffer a bit. It’s not that I can’t meet you. But I don’t want to. But I still let you meet our daughter right ? That should be enough right ? Yes, I left. I left you hanging alone. I’m not ready to be beside you right now. Or maybe forever. I’m sorry.

I left the living room. I’ve been hiding behind the walls that connected the living room and stairs to go upstairs. I wish you could live happily with Naeun. I wish Naeun could cheer you up. Thank you Naeun-ah, for helping me. For taking care of Myungsoo for me. Now I can live my life without any worries. Because he isn’t my husband that I can take care of him again. But Naeun’s husband that she can take care of him from now on.

I love you Kim Myungsoo. Forever.

 

 

I....don't know what to say. Hehehe :3 Keep reading !