Suffer or Happy ?

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

IU POV

“ Oh God ! That guy pissed my off ! Ah chincha ! “ I release my anger. “ IU-ah, you can’t be like this. He already receive his punishment for what he did “ Mummy said and tapped my shoulder. “ Cannot Mummy cannot. What he had done to Jiyeon, he should just die “ I told Mummy. “ IU-AH !! “ Mummy shocked on my statement.

“ She’s right Mrs. Park “ someone interrupt. I look behind. Ah, Myungsoo’s Daddy. “ What Jieun said is right. I also think he should just die at first. But how bad he is, he’s still my son “ his Daddy said. I smirk. I really think he should just die. I narrowed my eyes into somewhere else but then I caught on a . A that cause everything bad happened to Jiyeon.

“ Uncle “ she called Myungsoo’s daddy. “ Oh Naeun-ah “ he called her back. “ I want to talk to you “ she said. “ Should we go somewhere privacy ? “ the daddy ask. “ No. Here will be fine “ she said. “ Look, I’m sorry for what I’m going to say, but I really can’t go on with Myungsoo. I mean like, how can I marry him ? He can’t even walk now “ she said in a really annoying tone.

“ He can walk. But we have to help him “ Myungsoo’s daddy said. “ Yeah, but do you expect me to help him for the rest of my life ? I’m sorry. But I can’t do that “ she said. “ I understand “ Myungsoo’s daddy replied. “ But, tell L yourself “ he continued. “ Okay “ that said and make a way to Myungsoo’s room.

Myungsoo POV

Someone enter the room. It’s Naeun. “ Naeun-ah “ I smile, calling her name. “ Myung “ he called my name. “ I have something to talk about “ she said with a serious face. “ Sit first “ I tapped on the bed, beside me. “ No thanks. I have to get hurry “ she said. “ What is it ? “ I ask her. She took off a ring from her hand and gave it to me.

“ This is our engagement ring right ? “ I ask her. She nods. “ Why ? “ I ask her. I understand from the moment she took off the ring. “ I can’t. I can’t spend the whole time of my life just to take care of you. I’m sorry. You.. just look for Jiyeon back. She deserve you better “ Naeun said and left. “ Naeun-ah !! “ I called her and tried to chase her. But the result is…

I fell from the bed.

“ Yah Kim Myungsoo “ suddenly Daddy enter the room. He ran to me and help me to get on the bed again. And just now, I realized my tears fall down. “ Stop crying “ Daddy said. “ You don’t love her from now on “ Daddy continued. “ No Dad. I never loved her. I only love her

IU POV

I throw my body on my bed as soon as I reach home just now. But then, I got a called from Wooyoung. “ Ne “ I answered lazily. “ Hey I receive another news from Jiyeon ! “ he cheered up. “ Let’s meet up “ he said. I immediately ask him to meet up at the park near my mansion. Yeah, since 6 months ago, my relationship with him  getting better from day to day.

But, it still just a friend. Not more than that.

Finally, he arrived. “ Where’s the postcard ? “ I immediately ask him. “ Here “ he passed me the postcard. “ Wow, look at here. She’s so happy “ I can tell her condition by the way she write the postcard. “ I have another surprises “ Wooyoung suddenly said. “ What ? “ I ask him. “ This time, she even conclude some photos !! “ Wooyoung said and gave me the photos.

I take a look one by one of the photos. She did look so happy there. “ This place looks familiar “ I said. “ Isn’t it ? “ Wooyoung said, smiling. I look at him. “ HAEUNDAE ! “ We both shout at the same time. So she’s been there all this while. “ Should we go and gave her surprises ? “ Wooyoung ask me. “ I don’t think she like it “ I said.

I know she doesn’t want anyone to look for her at this time. So, I respect her decision. Oh and, you must be surprised why did Jiyeon send all those letter all this while to Wooyoung right ? Because, I don’t want the letter to be caught by Mummy. Or this secret will definitely not be a secret anymore.

“ I’m so happy that she’s happy now “ I said, smiling.

 

So, another update. I’m going to make double update today. But might take some time. So, please wait okay ? Hihi :3