Starting of suffering

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Myungsoo POV

Today I’m going back to Korea. I don’t know what kind of feeling I’m having right now. Something like uneasy feeling. Like something bad just happened. Or maybe I’m going to receive a sad news when I arrived Korea ?I don’t know. I just have that kind of feelings. Maybe it was just my feeling. Nothing’s going to happened.

“ Myung-ah, are you okay ? “ someone beside me ask. Actually it’s Naeun. Yeah, okay let me explain. Actually, I don’t go overseas for work. I lied Jiyeon. I’m going to Japan because Naeun needs someone to accompany her. She wants to release her stress. How can I reject right ? Because I want her to recover from her stress, so I agreed to follow her.

“ Yeah, I’m fine “ I told her. She smile and suddenly my forehead. “ We’ll arrive Korea soon. Don’t worry okay ? “ she said and held my hand tight. “ Okay “ I replied and look to the front. Without realizing, I fell asleep until we arrived at Korea.

 

When I arrived at Jiyeon’s mansion, the first person I met was IU. But she doesn’t seem like to notice me. Did Jiyeon tells her anything ? Oh that girl. I’m going to kill you if anyone knows about us. I fastened my pace and made my way to our room. When I opened the door, I see the room so neat and no Jiyeon inside.

“ Jiyeon-ah “ I called out her name. But no one responding. “ Yah Park Jiyeon “ I called again and close the door. Where is this girl ? The first thing popped out in my mind. I walk out of the room and met IU. “ IU-ah, where’s Jiyeon ? “ I ask her. “ Why did you look for her ? “ she ask me. “ Hmm because she’s my wife. I miss her “ I told her with a smile.

“ Tsk “ she smirk. “ Miss ? Miss her or miss beating her up ? “ IU said cynically. Damn it. Park Jiyeon, you’re going to die tonight. “ What are you talking about ? “ I ask IU, pretending to not understand. She throw the drink she had on my face and glare at me, “ You think I don’t know what you have done ?! “ she shout at me. “ I know. Everything “ she said and walk away.

But then, she stop and look back. “ Don’t worry. I won’t be telling Mummy and Daddy. Because SHE requested it “ IU said and walk again. But then, she stop again. “ Ah ! “ she smile cynically after turning back. “ The poor girl you beat up have left. And never come  back. Wow, you must be feeling so heaven right ? “ she said and left.

Jiyeon left ? And never come back ? For real ?

 

6 months later …

“ When will your wedding be held ? “ the stylist ask Naeun. “ In two months ? “ she said and smile. Her smile is surely like a fairy. So sweet. Yeah, I’m going to marry Naeun in three months. About Jiyeon. I’ve forgotten about her. She also have been gone for 6 months now. There’s no way I’m looking for her again. She’s my past.

“ Wow that’s still a long way to go and you’re already looking for a wedding dress ? “ the stylist said. “ Of course. I want my wedding to be the most memorable wedding and grand too “ she said. I smile to her. “ Baby, how about we did it at the beach ? “ she suddenly sit beside me and hug my waist. “ As you wish “ I took a peck on her lips and pinch her nose.

 

I send Naeun to her house and drive back to my mansion. Yes, I didn’t stay with Jiyeon’s parents anymore because finally they found out the truth. About what had happened to Jiyeon. How ? I told them. The smell coldness between me and IU and finally I think it’s time for me to left the house. I tell them myself about I’m torturing their daughter.

The relationship between me and Park family is not that good, but my Daddy still having a good relationship with them. Even Daddy now didn’t talk to me. Well, it’s something I don’t mind as long as I have Naeun. While I’m day dreaming, I didn’t notice that my driving is going to wrong way and finally…

BANGG !!

The only think I remembered was I hit a big tree and everything went black.

>>> 

“ Omma ! There’s no way I’m going to marry him. Look at him. Euww, disgusting just by looking at him. And the doctor said he might not going to be able to walk again “ I heard people talking beside me. “ Yah don’t talk like that. He might hear you “ another person talking. “ Tsk, how can he hear me when he’s in coma “ the other person said.

Then the two figure left. I slowly opened my eyes. But then, someone came in. “ Myungsoo-ah ! “ I saw Daddy rushed beside me. I tried to lift my head but I can’t. Daddy help me. “ Myungsoo-ah, you’re awake ? It’s been a long time “ Daddy said. “ Long ? I’ve asleep for a long time ? “ I ask Daddy. “ Yes, it’s been a week now “ he said. A week ? Wow !

“ Daddy, is it Naeun just now ? “ I ask Daddy. “ Who ? the person who just got out of this room ? “ Daddy ask me back. I nods. “ Yeah. Naeun, your fiancé. With her mom “ Daddy said. But then, someone came in. “ Oh Mr. and Mrs. Park “ Daddy said. “ Mummy Daddy ? “ I remembered them. They’re my wife parents. Jiyeon. Yeah, why Jiyeon isn’t here ?

Then, another person came in. “ IU-ah “ It’s IU. IU’s here. Mummy and Daddy also here. Where is Jiyeon ? “ IU-ah, where’s Jiyeon ? “ I ask her. “ Why are you looking for her ? “ IU ask. “ Because … “ I couldn’t finished my words when she cut me, “ Don’t bother looking for her. Remember what have you done to her ? “ IU said. I’ve done what ?

Suddenly a flashback of Jiyeon came one by one into my mind. But then, flashback of Naeun’s and her mom conversation just now also come out into my mind. “ ARGHHHHH “ I touch my head. “ Jieun-ah, what have you done ? “ I heard Mummy ask.

Jiyeon-ah.

The name of the person I used to make her life suffer before.

 

 

Another update from me. I think this is the fifth update I did for today. Wow. I'm impressed of myself. So, this is the starting of Myungsoo's suffered. Let us wait what will happened to him okay guys ? 

Love ya,
trigger xoxo