Marriage

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

 

Jiyeon POV

Today will be the last day I’m in this hospital. I will be discharged soon. I feel so happy. Truly happy. But it will be more happier if Myungsoo will be able to accompany me today. Since the day I scold him, he didn’t come to meet me anymore. I wonder if he come when I was asleep. While I remembering him, suddenly the doctor came in.

“ Jiyeon-shi “ she called my name. “ Ne ! “ I answered with a smile. “ Are you feeling good today ? “ she ask. “ Hmm “ I nods. “ Good. Because you will be discharged soon. So you better be okay. “ the doctor said. “ Doctor “ I called her when she wrote down something on her report. “ Yes “ she responded. “ Did Myungsoo came last night ? “ I ask her.

She stop jotting down and focus to me. “ Hmm I’m not sure. But I don’t think so “ she said with a smile. “ Ahh thank you “ I thanked her. She smile and nods. “ I’ll come back later okay “ she said and patted my shoulder. Then she walk out of the room. So, he didn’t come even when I’m sleeping. I left out a deep breath. I walk down of my bed and walk to the bathroom.

When I come out of the bathroom, I saw IU sitting on my bed. “ Jieun-ah “ I called her real name. She look at me, smiling. “ Waa it’s been a long time since you called me with that name “ she said. “ Hmm I know right ? Haha I just missing that name “ I told her and took a sit beside her. “ Jiyeon-ah, I came to pick you up “ she said.

She continued, “ But I came alone. Mummy couldn’t come “ she pouted. I smile and nods. “ It’s okay. Myungsoo also couldn’t come “ I said slowly. Didn’t want IU to hear me. “ What ? “ IU ask. “ Ah ? No. Nothing. “ I put a fake smile on my face.

We talk for a long time before the doctor came in again. “ Hi Jieun-shi “ the doctor greet IU. “ Hi “ IU greet back. “ Okay Jiyeon-shi, I’ve sign your discharged letter. You can move out soon “ the doctor said, smiling and handed the letter. “ Thank you doctor “ I thanked her. Right after the doctor out of the room, “ Let’s go pack your things. I’ll help you “ IU said.

 

IU drove the car. We kept in silence in the car. I don’t feel like talking and she would like to focus on her driving. “ Jiyeon-ah “ IU suddenly called. “ Hm “ I look at her. “ Are you okay ? “ she held my hand. But she’s not looking at me. “ I’m alright Jieun-ah. Don’t worry “ I told her. “ Let’s go somewhere “ she said and made a sudden u turn. “ YAH LEE JIEUN “

 

IU stopped in front of Myungsoo’s father mansion. “ What are we doing here ? “ I ask her. “ I know he didn’t come after that day and I know you want to meet him. Go. I’ll be waiting here “ IU said. “ Drive “ I said and lean on the car cushion. “ What ? “ she ask. “ DRIVE. I don’t want to meet him “ I said, folding my arm.

“ Jiyeon-ah, could you please listen to me just once ? “ IU ask. “ I will listen to you… “ I said. “ …but not this “ I continued. “ Now DRIVE “ I said. IU sigh and drive away. “ What exactly is your problem Jiyeon-ah ? “ IU ask. I didn’t answered her question. “ Why are your heart so cold ? He’s just having a dream “ IU keep talking, but I ignored her.

“ Jieun-ah, let’s stop this “ I said when she couldn’t stop talking. “ I know he’s just having a dream. But I can’t accept that “ I said. IU sigh heavily. “ Arasso. That’s just you. Nothing can change that “ IU said. After that, silence surround us until we reach Mummy’s mansion.

 

“ Jiyeon-ah “ Mummy suddenly enter my room. “ Mummy “ I smile at her. She took a sit beside me. “ Jiyeon-ah, mummy got something to talk about “ Mummy said. “ Tonight ? “ Mummy nods. “ Can’t we just talk later ? Tomorrow maybe ? “ she shook. “ Okay what ? “ I ask. “ I want you to get married tomorrow “

“ WHAT ?!! “

Myungsoo POV

“ WHAT ?!! “

“ Daddy, what is this ? “ I’m so shocked when Daddy said he wants me to get married tomorrow. “ I thought it will be held after Jiyeon recovered ? “ I ask Dadyy. “ Yes, but I’m not confident with you. Will you be marrying Jiyeon after you met Naeun again ? “ Daddy suddenly ask. I’m so shocked. How did he knew about Naeun ?

“ Dad “ I called his name. “ You think I don’t know about her ? What’s with all her pictures in your condominium ? And what’s with this ? “ he throw a few pictures of me having a tea with Naeun. “ You spy on me ?! “ I shout at him. “ DADDY !! “

“ If I don’t do this, you’ll never realize that Naeun was just your past. Naeun, your past. Jiyeon, your future.  L, please don’t be stupid. What did Naeun have that Jiyeon didn’t have ? “ Daddy ask. “ Daddy, did I ever said that I’m going to marry Naeun ? No right ? So, what’s with the rush ? “ I ask him. “ No, I won’t married Jiyeon tomorrow “ I said  and go.

 

 

So, this is another update. Did you see I left a note on story feed ? Please have a look okay. I’ll be leaving message through there because I can’t reply to your comments. I’m soooooo sorry. Please okay guys ? *puppy eyes*