Finally Together

A Night that Changes 360 Degrees of My Life

Myungsoo POV

“ Myungsoo-shi “

I heard someone calling my name. I turn back and see. “ Jiyeon ? “ It’s her ! Why is she here ? DIdn’t she with him just now. Suddenly, she run to me and hug me. I startled. “ Yah Jiyeon ! “ I push her. But I can see tears falling from her eyes. “ Yah !!! “ I shout and hold her shoulders. “ Don’t cry. Why are you crying ?! “ I ask. What happened to this girl ? Suddenly …

PANGG !!

I was being slapped by her ? On my ing handsome face ? Oh my God ! Even I love you deep in my heart, HOW CAN YOU SLAP MY PRETTY FACE !!!!!!! “ You bastard “ she said. I look at her. “ Are you crazy ? “ I ask her. She nods. “ Yes I’m crazy. Crazy of you. Crazy to fall in love with you ! “ she shout. I startled. She … fall in love with me ? How can that be ?

And again, she come closer and hug me tight. “ How can you just let me followed him ? I’m pregnant to your baby. You’re a bad daddy “ she hit my back using her fist. But, I doesn’t feel the pain. I feel the softness. My right hand moves to her head. I her hair. “ I’m a bastard. I’m so mean to my baby. How can leave my baby and you to a bad guy ? “

She broke the hug as I said that. I can see she pouted. “ You just realized that now ? “ she ask. I smile to myself. I put my hand on her shoulder. “ Will you forgive me ? “ I ask her. She look away. “ Hmm “ she hum long. “ Hmm “ she nods, smiling. I pull her into my embrace. But wait. “ Hey I cannot forgive you “ I broke the hug. “ Wae ? “ she cried.

“ Because you slap my pretty face. How could you ?! “ I touch my cheek. She pull me and hold my face and suddenly kiss me on the lips. I startled. After a few moments, she broke the kiss. “ Because you were so mean to me “ and hit my shoulder. I smile. And her cheek. When did I become so manly ? “ Because it’ you, I’m going to forgive “ I said to her.

“ It’s me what ? “ she ask back. “ Slap my face “ I replied her. But then …

PANGG !!

“ Will you forgive me again ? “ she made a puppy eyes. “ PARK JIYEON !!!!!!! “ I heard her giggling.

Jiyeon POV

I lay beside him on his bed. I saw him sleeping. He look so tired. I push his nose lightly using my finger. “ Myungsoo-shi “ I called his name. But, he didn’t respond. “ Is he that tired ? “ I ask myself. I play with his nose. Play on his face. Treasure his good looking face until …

PAPP !!

He hold my finger. I immediately close my eyes. “ I know you’re not sleeping “ he said. I smile and open back my eyes. “ What are you doing ? Playing with my face “ and he smirk. I pull my hand. “ You’re so bored. Sleeping all the time “ I told him. He move closer and hug my waist. “ So should we make out ? “ and made my eyes grew widened. I hit his arm, “ YAHH !! “

“ What ? “ he made an innocent expression. “ We cannot until we get married “ I shook my head. “ Hmm even if we get married, we still cannot “ he said. “ Wae ? “ I ask him. “ Because you’re pregnant “ he told me. I nods my head, agreed. “ Hmm I need to wait for 9 months “ he made a sad expression. “ You’re such a ert “ I hit his head. He chuckled.

 

2 weeks later…

“ Myungsoo-ah, wake up “ I pull his hand from his bed. Aish, this guy. Why did he find it so hard to wake up ?!! “ KIM MYUNGSOO “ I shout his name. He slowly wake up and sit on his bed. “ WAE WAE “ he shout sleepily. “ FASTER WAKE UP ! YOU NEED TO SEND ME !! “ and out of sudden, his eyes grew wider. “ Send you where ? “ he ask me.

“ My house. Mummy and IU already arrived here 2 weeks ago. They didn’t spend even a day there. Tsk “ I smirk and cross my hand. “ What happened ? “ he ask me again. “ I don’t know “ I shook my head. But then, “ YAH ! GO TO SHOWER “ I shout to him. He lazily got off his bed and take a shower.

In his car, “ I’m going to miss how you sleep “ he said after a long silence. “ Only how I sleep ? “ I ask him. He shook. “ How you eat, how you laugh, how you nag, how you order me to wash my dishes after eating and everything “ he continued. “ Ahh only miss my action “ I said and nods several times. “ And of course, I’m going to miss you baby girl “ he pinch my cheek. I giggle.

Finally, we’ve arrived at my house. I got off from his car. He too. He walk to my side. “ You’re going to start schooling tomorrow right ? “ he ask me. I nods. “ You must be happy. After two weeks of holiday “ he said. “ I’m just going to sleep at school. What so happy about that ? “ I ask him. He laugh. But then, he hug me. “ Go inside “

He broke the hug. “ Jiyeon-ah “ and I heard someone called my name. It’s IU. “ IU-ah “ I run to her and hug her. “ I miss you so much “ I said as I broke the hug. “ I miss you too ~ “ she sang happily. She look at my back. “ Annyeong “ she bow to Myungsoo. “ Annyeong “ Myungsoo bow back and smile. Myungsoo walk to us. “ IU-shi, can you help me ? “ Myungsoo ask her.

“ Help what ? “ IU ask. He wrap his hand around my shoulder, “ Take a good care of my Jiyeonie. Can you ? “ he ask. IU smile widely. “ Aww that is so sweet. I like. Of course I will “ IU cheered. “ Yah ! “ I hit on Myungsoo’s arm. Then, I push him. “ Go back now. I’m going to spend my day with IU now ~ “ I sang happily. He smile and pink my cheek.

“ Okay, I’m going now “ he waves at us. We waves back. “ That’s so sweet “ IU said as we got into my house.

 

 

A short update of Myungyeon. I hope you'll like it :)